XIM Community

MY best setup for Apex Ledgends *Updated 07/07/19  (Read 60887 times)

Offline N1TRO

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: xiiProG_NiTROiix
Re: Best setup for Apex Ledgends
« Reply #120 on: 11:05 AM - 02/25/19 »
No mouse movement is ignored as the ST accounts for it. It should be used with small as this is what it was trained on.

If the ST was retrained on none it would be exactly the same as it is now.  We would just have to set it to none in game.

By putting it on none now u are simply adding the equivalent of a little boost. But you dont know how much.

If you like this feeling just set it to small and add increments of boost until its as snappy as u like.

Mist or Odin can confirm im sure.

What he says is essentially true except the equivalent feeling with boost would have less negative impacts on micro aim due to the fact you can customise it to your liking.
Mainly play overwatch
Generally high master low gm ☺

Offline JE77

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: 05:55 PM - 02/25/19 »
Can't we all just agree that having the look deadzone on SMALL which is default made by Mist... Leave it at that!

Offline jd394y

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: 09:17 PM - 02/25/19 »
I also use the 12k dpi 1000 hertz default 25 18 and itís amazing. Make sure rob is 110 though.  Do you add any smoothing or anything to your ads 18 Hennessy?

I tried this one game dude and I almost gave myself a seizure, way to fast with no accuracy at all, I don't know how you hit hip shots with any gun

Do you have a hard mouse pad? There is a massive difference in cloth and hard pads.

Are you saying HARD is better than SOFT? Currently using the Logitech Wireless G903 Mouse with the LOGITECH Powerplay wireless charging station. COMes with both HARD and SOFT... been using cloth bc thats what ive always used? would you recommend switching to HARD? thoughts from anyone?

Offline ceebs

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: ceebs_63
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley
« Reply #123 on: 03:15 AM - 02/26/19 »
Hard has less friction allowing faster mouse movement. Soft has more friction giving you more control.
Soft is more difficult to keep clean and therefore has more dust and particulate on it, which screws with tracking and can cause jitter.
Hybrid pads like the SteelSeries Dex are a halfway house: more control than a hard pad, faster than a cloth. More expensive than either, though. Dex is also easy to clean, but they only make one size (which is too small for me, for gaming). I use one at work - best pad I've ever owned.
« Last Edit: 11:08 AM - 02/26/19 by ceebs »

Where's HL3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro + Crucial MX500 1TB, Xbox Series X, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, Aorus AMP500, AKG K702, Creative Sound Blaster X7, iFi Zen DAC v2, iFi Zen CAN, Eve Spectrum 4K 144Hz.

LIAN LI A4 H2O, ASRock Z690M-ITX/ax, Intel Core i5 12400, EK-AIO Basic 240, Crucial 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 980 Pro Gen4 2TB, Crucial MX500 1TB, KFA2 RTX 3080 SG, Cooler Master V850 SFX Gold and if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend!

Offline Ender

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: 05:38 AM - 02/26/19 »
Hard has less friction allowing faster mouse movement. Soft has more friction giving you more control.
Soft is more difficult to keep clean and therefore has more dust and particulate on it, which screws with tracking and can cause jitter.
Hybrid pads like the SteelSeries Dex are are halfway house: more control than a hard pad, faster than a cloth. More expensive than either, though. Dex is also easy to clean, but they only make one size (which is too small for me, for gaming). I use one at work - best pad I've ever owned.

I actually have the Dex and it takes some time to get used to after switching from cloth pad.
It isn't super hard but not super soft either which makes it quite nice for someone who needs something in between as you said.

All I can say is that it does a huge impact on how the aiming feels vs a cheap cloth pad, went from lots of jitter and slow movement to pinpoint accuracy and no jitter.

Offline JE77

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: 10:41 AM - 02/26/19 »
I have the DEX, G440, Glorious, and QCK HAHA I got them all!

Offline Xenaph1

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: 09:30 AM - 02/27/19 »
I used your setting with a curve that RML did for COD BO4 and work very well for ADS for me.

I also switch between 2 configs. One with 3200 dpi and another one with 12,000. Both respond pretty well. I also have a G440 hard pad.

I also have FOV set a 80, in process to go to 70.

This is the curve ballistic.

>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:AACBVIKKg+iFRoakiDSJxIsijICNrI7Yj9KQzJHGko6TiJSClXyWj5e7mQCakJy2n1mil6cQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQ:X5BC
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Offline frogstomper

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: 10:12 PM - 02/28/19 »

Just wondering why you're trying to get your FOV lower. Is there a benefit to having it lower?

Offline taljac28

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: 05:44 AM - 03/01/19 »

Just wondering why you're trying to get your FOV lower. Is there a benefit to having it lower?
Better aim. Mostly in long and midd range.

Offline synflood

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: 07:25 AM - 03/01/19 »
I've tried every single one of these configs and they all equally felt bad to me.

I suggest trying these settings out just once in game.

3200 DPI 500Hz across the board.

5 / 5 in game, no look deadzone

15 / 19 HIP/ADS on XIM

You can 180 but you can't 360. You can easily snap around rooms. Anything faster feels floaty.

Default everything, increase smoothness if needed.

Higher ADS because of auto aim bubble at in game settings of 5.

Apex Legends gives higher auto aim at lower in game sensitivities. At 7 there is nearly no autoaim. At 5 there is a ton during ADS. I can hold a 301 on a head regardless of where the player goes at these settings. This is public knowledge on most Keyboard/Mouse Apex threads I've read off of this site. Youtube is full of XIMers using 5/5 and shitting on people.

Wins/Losses/Kills are not a testament to settings. This is fortnite all over again. Half yelling 12k DPI settings, half yelling 3.2k settings. To go with 3.2k settings then add so much fake floaty mouse movement is weird to me. You're basically just doing what they're doing but through the XIM instead of the mouse.....
« Last Edit: 07:53 AM - 03/01/19 by synflood »

Offline Omarf826

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: 08:40 AM - 03/01/19 »
I've tried every single one of these configs and they all equally felt bad to me.

15 / 19 HIP/ADS on XIM

You can 180 but you can't 360. You can easily snap around rooms. Anything faster feels floaty.

Apex Legends gives higher auto aim at lower in game sensitivities. At 7 there is nearly no autoaim. At 5 there is a ton during ADS. I can hold a 301 on a head regardless of where the player goes at these settings. This is public knowledge on most Keyboard/Mouse Apex threads I've read off of this site. Youtube is full of XIMers using 5/5 and shitting on people.

Wins/Losses/Kills are not a testament to settings. This is fortnite all over again. Half yelling 12k DPI settings, half yelling 3.2k settings. To go with 3.2k settings then add so much fake floaty mouse movement is weird to me. You're basically just doing what they're doing but through the XIM instead of the mouse.....

What FOV you currently running with those settings?

Offline JeIlis

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: JeIis
  • PSN ID: Pine_pples
« Reply #131 on: 09:37 AM - 03/01/19 »
On deadzone small add 800boost and adjust your sense to your liking. It give the same feeling as no deadzone but u don't have @#$% micro movements.

Offline synflood

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: 10:50 AM - 03/01/19 »

15 / 19 HIP/ADS on XIM

What FOV you currently running with those settings?

90-100 depending on my mood and display. I play in 1440p

Offline JE77

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: 11:09 AM - 03/01/19 »

15 / 19 HIP/ADS on XIM

I haven't changed my settings in weeks dude, they are very good, no plan on changing them either

Also... please don't fill my post with trash settings.... 5,5 really dude? Do you enjoy a giant magnet floating around your reticle? Get this ridiculous $hit out of here, stop filling all these kids heads with settings an infant would use.

End of my rant
« Last Edit: 11:28 AM - 03/01/19 by JE77 »

Offline Trshy

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: 12:18 PM - 03/01/19 »

15 / 19 HIP/ADS on XIM

I haven't changed my settings in weeks dude, they are very good, no plan on changing them either

Also... please don't fill my post with trash settings.... 5,5 really dude? Do you enjoy a giant magnet floating around your reticle? Get this ridiculous $hit out of here, stop filling all these kids heads with settings an infant would use.

End of my rant

seriously, i tried his settings and i couldn't even aim at people because of that gigantic magnetic bubble, you can't fu***** break it, i don't know how ppl play with these settings.

Admin