XIM Community

MY best setup for Apex Ledgends *Updated 07/07/19  (Read 49549 times)

Offline wnb

• above average.
    • View Profile
Re: Best setup for Apex Ledgends
« Reply #315 on: 06:03 PM - 04/16/19 »
no need to apologize brother, its a common misconception. if you really wanna practise your aim with out doing 100 jumps play titanfall 2 the multiplayer mode because its constant gun fights with almost the exact mechanic and guns.

you can select your load out and practise alot easier or so ive read. me im hard headed so i just jumpd 1000 times lol

but even then your not learning how to vs 3 people at once that is the biggest thing on this game.. i can change my settings to something completly different and still solo squads with no problem unless they are gods.
Progress | Xbox One X | g502HERO | Logitech K200 | Sony Bravia kdl-32w670a |
OW | BFV | BO4 | DESTINY 2

Offline Orisie

• View Profile
« Reply #316 on: 05:16 AM - 04/17/19 »
Hello, just wandering in the last posted setting from JE77, what about smoothink , what value do you use it ? or cust 0 ? Thank you

Offline JE77

• View Profile
« Reply #317 on: 07:45 PM - 04/17/19 »
Hello, just wandering in the last posted setting from JE77, what about smoothink , what value do you use it ? or cust 0 ? Thank you

Offline havoxxx

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: 03:40 PM - 04/18/19 »
Streaming with my new settings if you guys like what you see I will release.

Offline okaysalem

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: OkaySalem
« Reply #319 on: 03:58 AM - 04/28/19 »
how do u set the dpi?

Offline Sensual_waffle-

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: I_use_a_mouse--
« Reply #320 on: 08:56 AM - 05/04/19 »
Truly the best set up on here. got a 28 kill game and several 20 kill games. I've tried everything and always come back to this setup.

Offline JE77

• View Profile
« Reply #321 on: 07:34 PM - 05/10/19 »
New/Updated settings

Here are my stats, no lie ;) >>>>  https://apex.tracker.gg/profile/xbl/PNW%20Jordan

DPI 4000      1000Hz/1000hz
IN GAME- 7,7 FOV 90 (what feels comfortable) look dead zone- small (default) CURVE- Classic
SYNC- Default
XIM- HIP-38 ADS-38 ( I have kept these values the same... FEELS AMAZING)

Offline Verone-

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Verone-
« Reply #323 on: 12:50 PM - 05/11/19 »
New/Updated settings

Here are my stats, no lie ;) >>>>  https://apex.tracker.gg/profile/xbl/PNW%20Jordan

IN GAME- 7,7 FOV 90 (what feels comfortable) look dead zone- small (default) CURVE- Classic
SYNC- Default

Do you play full-time?

Offline JE77

• View Profile
« Reply #324 on: 04:43 PM - 05/11/19 »
New/Updated settings

SYNC- Default

Do you play full-time?

Nah, I wish haha

Offline Maria

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Maria
« Reply #325 on: 11:33 PM - 05/11/19 »
Why did you go back to default? I remember you saying once that off sync is the way to play this game in one of my threads.

Offline JE77

• View Profile
« Reply #326 on: 09:59 AM - 05/12/19 »
Why did you go back to default? I remember you saying once that off sync is the way to play this game in one of my threads.

Ehh I liked it for a few situations, but than a lot of the time it got me killed, sso I switch back

Offline AlteredDeathX

• View Profile
« Reply #327 on: 10:40 PM - 05/15/19 »
Hey can u please give me some tips? I just got the Xim Apex, and followed all the instructions and tips etc. and i am trying your settings, and have tried the recommended max DPI settings. they both feel strange? and like in the Get Started video it says if your Xim is Flashing on mouse movements then you are moving the mouse to fast and it isnt translating accurately, and you need to slow your mouse movements down, but i am not moving that fast, actually pretty slow and it still flashes unless i do very slow movements like it is a Analog stick, is this normal? cuz this does not feel like just playing on PC with a mouse, and i am told it is suppose to be almost the same

Thanks.

Offline AlteredDeathX

• View Profile
« Reply #328 on: 10:43 PM - 05/15/19 »
Also what is your button mapping on Keyboard and your mouse?

Offline JE77

• View Profile
« Reply #329 on: 11:31 PM - 05/15/19 »
Hey can u please give me some tips? I just got the Xim Apex, and followed all the instructions and tips etc. and i am trying your settings, and have tried the recommended max DPI settings. they both feel strange? and like in the Get Started video it says if your Xim is Flashing on mouse movements then you are moving the mouse to fast and it isnt translating accurately, and you need to slow your mouse movements down, but i am not moving that fast, actually pretty slow and it still flashes unless i do very slow movements like it is a Analog stick, is this normal? cuz this does not feel like just playing on PC with a mouse, and i am told it is suppose to be almost the same

Thanks.

I use a PS nav sorry bud

Admin