XIM Community

List of people who have a working XIM 2 complete (add your name when you can)  (Read 2141 times)

Offline Ub3rn00ber

• MVP
  • I will punish you.
    • View Profile
I'd like to start a list of people that are using the XIM 2.  I know just the developers are using it right now, but the list is sure to grow once the DIYers are finished cursing out their projects.  Please post below when you are using the XIM 2.  I like to know who I'm still destroying even though they are using the XIM 2 and I'm still using XIM 1.... hehe ;)

edit:  there..I changed the topic title :)
« Last Edit: 04:05 PM - 07/24/08 by Ub3rn00b »

Offline aN4rK1

• View Profile
Re: XIM 2 up and running!!!
« Reply #1 on: 08:53 AM - 07/24/08 »
We need teh PCB's first

Offline Ub3rn00ber

• MVP
  • I will punish you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 09:32 AM - 07/24/08 »
We need teh PCB's first

Ummm....yeah.  K so everyone but this guy post when you have your XIM 2s done.  Obviously you have to receive the parts first to begin working on putting them together.  You then have to put the received parts together before it will work.  I thought that was clear... :P

Offline locked88

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 10:48 AM - 07/24/08 »
So yea this post is only like a week early.

Offline jas0n

• KA PAOW!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 11:06 AM - 07/24/08 »
I'd like to start a list of people that are using the XIM 2.  I know just the developers are using it right now, but the list is sure to grow once the DIYers are finished cursing out their projects.  Please post below when you are using the XIM 2.  I like to know who I'm still destroying even though they are using the XIM 2 and I'm still using XIM 1.... hehe ;)

Heh I was like, They've been shipped already? Who the heck has it already? @#$%?
But I get you, I'll post once I receive mine and get it working.

Edit: Your thread title is so deceiving.
Xim3+Xim2 (Xbox 360 Controller Wired)
Logitech G15v2 + G13
Logitech G500
Astro MixAmp + Beyerdynamic DT880
Sennheiser HD598 AD700
Mw3 spawns are so bad that I was playing on Seatown and spawned in Dome. hahaha sry

Offline Ub3rn00ber

• MVP
  • I will punish you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 12:36 PM - 07/24/08 »
So yea this post is only like a week early.

Well there are some people that are already using it.  Like I said, only developers right now.  However, I don't know WHO all the developers are.  I know Obsiv, derektm, nickstudy, and possibly OMGsus.  There may be others.  I would expect the people that already use the XIM2 would be the only people that could post RIGHT NOW that they are using the XIM 2.  For the people that don't have their equipment yet, yes...this would be too early for them to post that they are using it.  Agreed.  Once again, I thought this concept was obvious.  Next time I post a request for information, I'll put out a 39 page pamphlet explaining the parameters.

Offline aN4rK1

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 01:51 PM - 07/24/08 »
Ok first of all, please dont post any rude sarcasm, noone really wants to or needs to hear that.

The title of your post is very deceiving, it suggests that you have your XIM2 up and running already. Which, as I take it you do not. Three people, including my self think that this post is about a week too early. If you knew that ONLY the developers have the XIM2 running, why would you post here? You know no-one else has it, and you could have easily waited a bit. Also, you are asking people to post pics when they are done, again this is early. You could have easily asked us to do the same when there was an announcement from Derek about it being shipped or something along those lines.

If people read you thread wrong, correct them, but dont give them lip as they werent giving you any.

Offline Ub3rn00ber

• MVP
  • I will punish you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 03:04 PM - 07/24/08 »
Ok first of all, please dont post any rude sarcasm, noone really wants to or needs to hear that.

The title of your post is very deceiving, it suggests that you have your XIM2 up and running already. Which, as I take it you do not. Three people, including my self think that this post is about a week too early. If you knew that ONLY the developers have the XIM2 running, why would you post here? You know no-one else has it, and you could have easily waited a bit. Also, you are asking people to post pics when they are done, again this is early. You could have easily asked us to do the same when there was an announcement from Derek about it being shipped or something along those lines.

If people read you thread wrong, correct them, but dont give them lip as they werent giving you any.

I didn't say anything about pics.

Offline xSir Nubx

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 03:40 PM - 07/24/08 »
lol this list will have some names on it in another month. Lol JK, i will try to make mine the day i get it, matters if I get it before I have to move back to my dorm. If not, im scrwed, and someone will probably loose it.

Offline DrCube

• PC > Console
    • View Profile
    • Tass Times in Game Land
I cannot wait to get you in a round, Ub3rn00b. What is your game of choice these days?

Offline Ub3rn00ber

• MVP
  • I will punish you.
    • View Profile
I cannot wait to get you in a round, Ub3rn00b. What is your game of choice these days?

I guess I probably play more COD 4 than anything right now.  I'll probably play a buncha UT3 when I find it.

paulybear

If you want a real challenge on cod4 add me :D

Offline xSir Nubx

• View Profile