XIM Community

d1sable Apex Legends Config 10/04/19  (Read 42757 times)

Offline SPIDERDOG PR

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: SPIDERDOG PR
Re: d1sable Apex Legends Config 14/03/19 *UPDATED*
« Reply #165 on: 09:13 PM - 04/01/19 »
Im using this settings with hip:40 and ADS:63 with 80 boost. Is that normal? Is just I feel I canít keep up with enemies with the original settings....too slow for me.

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: YouTube_d1sable
« Reply #166 on: 12:57 AM - 04/02/19 »
Sounds to me like u have made an error.

The turn cap on hip starts hitting easily at around 22 hip for me.

Are u on the very latest beta firmware?

Offline ChrisCohen

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: CrucibleChris
« Reply #167 on: 05:50 AM - 04/02/19 »
For anyone only just coming to this thread, I can safely say that D1sable's settings are the very best from all those listed on this site. I've tried Odin's, Havox's, Mikki's, FatalFox's, N1tro's and DeniedTTV's and they don't come close to this in terms of consistency, tracking, snapping to target and ADS/hip fire in general. 

D1sable has done wonders here and I cannot recommend them enough.
XIM Apex | Aorus AD27QD | Pad: Steelseries QCK Heavy | Sony Dualshock (left hand side!) | A: SteelSeries Arctis Pro with GameDAC | M: G502 Hero | D: 12,000 | P: 1000 |

Offline SPIDERDOG PR

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: SPIDERDOG PR
« Reply #168 on: 06:17 AM - 04/02/19 »

Thatís correct. When Iím on lower sens I feel that I stay behind the target because of the AA bubble(maybe I have to develop that muscle memory). And I donít know about the cap then cause I kept increasing the send and everytime it got faster on ads, but not sure of hip, Iím sure you are right on the hip cap.

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: 06:40 AM - 04/02/19 »

Thatís correct. When Iím on lower sens I feel that I stay behind the target because of the AA bubble(maybe I have to develop that muscle memory). And I donít know about the cap then cause I kept increasing the send and everytime it got faster on ads, but not sure of hip, Iím sure you are right on the hip cap.

Not sure then buddy, i assume your mouse has on board memory and is keeping 4k dpi after being set?

If you struggle with the AA then add around 80 boost to ads, its less consistent tracking but is useful to combat AA in some situations.

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: 06:41 AM - 04/02/19 »
For anyone only just coming to this thread, I can safely say that D1sable's settings are the very best from all those listed on this site. I've tried Odin's, Havox's, Mikki's, FatalFox's, N1tro's and DeniedTTV's and they don't come close to this in terms of consistency, tracking, snapping to target and ADS/hip fire in general. 

Thx dude happy to help, my settings are not rocket science though so not sure i can take much credit =0

Offline Lucifalic

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Lucifalic
« Reply #171 on: 10:54 AM - 04/02/19 »

Thx dude happy to help, my settings are not rocket science though so not sure i can take much credit =0

So is it still the settings on the first page? Have tried out quite a few for a few days to a week each. Your up next!!  Thanks for sharing

Offline Maria

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Maria
« Reply #172 on: 01:37 PM - 04/02/19 »
Im using this settings with hip:40 and ADS:63 with 80 boost. Is that normal? Is just I feel I canít keep up with enemies with the original settings....too slow for me.

Update firmware and try lowering mouse to 500hz (not just Apex)

Offline wugg

• View Profile
« Reply #173 on: 10:49 PM - 04/02/19 »
I play on PC with natural mouse and keyboard, and just for fun I decided to see how the game would feel using XIM Apex input on PC. These settings feel amazing after tuning the sensitivity to my preferences. I set 12 hip, 9.5 ads, which is pretty close to 3.0, 0.8 on raw PC (I haven't measured 360 but it's estimated around 15-16 inches). Having 144+ fps with aim assist and pretty much 1:1 aim feels ridiculously good. The ST + look mechanic of this game matches very closely with raw mouse input on PC. The major difference is that it doesn't do too well with quick flicks, but like d1sable mentioned, you can work your way around this.

I tinkered with the config a little bit more and based on my experience with PC, here's what I've found to be the best configuration for me (4000 DPI, 500 Hz):

In my experience, Od1n's aux configs for wheels definitely feels smoother and responds more accurately to smaller mouse movements. The Advanced Look Control really has minimal impact but does help on the more extreme ends (micro movements and fast turning).

It's pretty easy to get the hang of the inventory/looting changes when going from raw M/KB on PC to XIM input, but the hardest thing to get used to is weapon cycling and holding to holster. Not much to do about that unless you want to set macros with a different device, but these are the payoffs to get aim assist on 144+ fps.
« Last Edit: 11:11 PM - 04/02/19 by wugg »

Offline ChrisCohen

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: CrucibleChris
« Reply #174 on: 02:52 AM - 04/03/19 »

Doesn't have to be complicated to work well! Thanks again.
XIM Apex | Aorus AD27QD | Pad: Steelseries QCK Heavy | Sony Dualshock (left hand side!) | A: SteelSeries Arctis Pro with GameDAC | M: G502 Hero | D: 12,000 | P: 1000 |

Offline MHC

• View Profile
« Reply #175 on: 10:50 AM - 04/03/19 »
I run something very similar to this, lower DPI at 3600. Then sens to my liking.

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: 08:29 AM - 04/05/19 »
Still same settings. Had a play with some others but always come back to these.

Offline Kraghus

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Kraghus
« Reply #177 on: 09:34 PM - 04/06/19 »
For some reason I donít get the AA effect with these settings. Is that intentional?

Offline AgentAnesthetic

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: AnestheticAgent
« Reply #178 on: 09:30 PM - 04/07/19 »
Thank you for the settings.  You are an amazing player by the way.  I tried a bunch of settings, and yours felt best to me.

This game is my first exposure to the Xim Apex, and Iím quite impressed.  However, on XBox, I still get melted.  Its probably my lack of skills though.

I was wondering about the AA.  I feel like if I snap on, all is good.  But, if they side strafe, or Iím slightly off, as there isnt much AA help.  Anyone else on XBox feeling this way?

Offline Maria

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Maria
« Reply #179 on: 10:09 PM - 04/07/19 »
Thank you for the settings.  You are an amazing player by the way.  I tried a bunch of settings, and yours felt best to me.

This game is my first exposure to the Xim Apex, and Iím quite impressed.  However, on XBox, I still get melted.  Its probably my lack of skills though.

I was wondering about the AA.  I feel like if I snap on, all is good.  But, if they side strafe, or Iím slightly off, as there isnt much AA help.  Anyone else on XBox feeling this way?

https://youtu.be/JpZmqGj0o8c

I have the same issue when I play on my 27 inch 4k monitor. But on my 24 inch 1080p monitor my tracking is way smoother.

Same settings as his just some boost and 3200 dpi...

Admin