XIM Community

d1sable Apex Legends Config 10/04/19  (Read 42758 times)

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: YouTube_d1sable
d1sable Apex Legends Config 10/04/19
« on: 12:38 PM - 02/15/19 »
My Apex Legends config:

Highest kill game 26
Highest damage 5.8k

Stats: https://apex.tracker.gg/profile/psn/YouTube_d1sable

Using APEX ST

500 hrtz and polling
4k DPI
Default Sync

22 Hip
16 ADS

In game:

Hip 7
ADS 7
Classic curve
Small deadzone
FOV 90

Firmware: 20190601
Manager: 20190601

My youtube is here if you would like to sub it would be greatly appreciated.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA3PXa9xdDLMqNIMNaHRnhA?view_as=subscriber

Video Link to settings:

Full config:

Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [Apex Legends] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<
« Last Edit: 03:21 AM - 06/02/19 by d1sable »

Offline trotsky

• View Profile
Re: d1sable Apex Legends Config
« Reply #1 on: 01:04 PM - 02/15/19 »
What FOV in game?

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 02:27 PM - 02/15/19 »
Havent had a chance to try the game yet but how would you describe the difference between ingame 8/8 and 7/7?
it seems like a lot of people prefer 7/7 due to the game not having aim assist on 8/8
any mouse acceleration or other bad mouse movements you noticed when running 7/7?
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 03:10 PM - 02/15/19 »
Tbh i have just ran 7/7 due to the recommendations by many here.

I used 8/8 before we had an official ST and knew no better and it did feel off but that could just be due to the ST.

Offline unknownuser

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Simply
  • PSN ID: Simply
« Reply #4 on: 05:03 PM - 02/15/19 »

I used 8/8 before we had an official ST and knew no better and it did feel off but that could just be due to the ST.

Have you tried using High Velocity in-game curve? I'd love feedback. Would require you to turn down your sensitivity on the ST a lot though.

Offline Moneeroz

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Moneeroz
« Reply #5 on: 05:48 PM - 02/15/19 »
Hey d1sable, I have been using your fortnite settings for a while and they are amazing. For apex legends Iím struggling with the healing wheel but in your video it looks smooth when you access it. Is it possible that you post your full config here?
That would be very helpful. Have a good day.

Offline to0lty

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: lN3m3s1s_
« Reply #6 on: 06:17 PM - 02/15/19 »
Hi all, not had too much time to game of late but heres what i have been running.

Been wrecking so far and thats just in random fill squads.

Nothing fancy, as usual i keep it basic.

Using APEX ST

1000 hrtz and polling
16k DPI
Default sync
6 hip
3.5 ads

No SAB XY Smoothing SA or any other changes.

In game:

Hip 7
ADS 7
Classic curve
Small deadzone
FOV 90

4 x wins here with randoms - 10 to 13 kills and 2 to 3k damage

Think game 3 shows off the decent micro aim, hitting longbow for fun.

Cheers

Been using the same settings as you, the only difference is im on 12k dpi with logitech g pro hard pad. It seems to be what ive settled on, i have tried 7/6 and 8/8 ingame but its not as snappy and accurate as 7/7. I average around 8-15 kills each game with these settings thanks for the share mate.

Offline apexpower

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 07:15 PM - 02/15/19 »
Can you recommend what adjustments I'd need to stay with 12k dpi? My mouse isn't able to go to 16K, but I'd like to try out your setup.

thanks!

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 07:15 PM - 02/15/19 »
Hey d1sable, I have been using your fortnite settings for a while and they are amazing. For apex legends Iím struggling with the healing wheel but in your video it looks smooth when you access it. Is it possible that you post your full config here?
That would be very helpful. Have a good day.

Yep no prob. Ill post when back online tomoz.

Its very simple though. My heal button is aslo an aux config button. The aux is a carbon copy of hip just with turn assist on. When i let go of heal it all deactivates

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 07:17 PM - 02/15/19 »
Can you recommend what adjustments I'd need to stay with 12k dpi? My mouse isn't able to go to 16K, but I'd like to try out your setup.

thanks!

Just use this my man

http://www.csgosetup.com/dpi-calculator/

Enjoy

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 07:18 PM - 02/15/19 »

Have you tried using High Velocity in-game curve? I'd love feedback. Would require you to turn down your sensitivity on the ST a lot though.

Not tried it yet. ST was trained on classic so sounds scary but ill try tomoz and report back

Offline ubelai

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 02:27 AM - 02/16/19 »
Once again bro you share settings that just work. After seeing all these sophisticated settings let right and centre, yours stands out as simply dependable.

Love ya work!

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 04:26 AM - 02/16/19 »
Much appreciated, just glad i can assist.

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 01:57 PM - 02/16/19 »
Tried high velocity.

Really like it for close quarter fighting, but felt off with aiming the wingman and longbow etc.

Going to stick to my config above.

Offline unknownuser

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Simply
  • PSN ID: Simply
« Reply #14 on: 04:27 PM - 02/16/19 »
Tried high velocity.

Really like it for close quarter fighting, but felt off with aiming the wingman and longbow etc.

Going to stick to my config above.

Thanks mate

I am currently trying classic curve:

DPI : 4k
1000 HZ
Sync: Default
HIP: 23
ADS: 28 (if I make this 23, will have have same ratio as someone who has 1.0 ADS on pc)

In-game: 7 - 7 ; classic curve.

I like it, but my movement of camera feels clumsy idk what to do about it.

Admin