XIM Community

Apex Legends XIM4 ballistic curve (UPDATED 2/18/19)  (Read 11887 times)

Offline Tony Venom

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: iLL Konfirmed
  • PSN ID: HeadCRACK-_-
Below you will find a ballistics curve i am currently working on along with its settings, give it a try!
« Last Edit: 01:56 PM - 02/18/19 by Tony Venom »

Offline Tony Venom

• View Profile
Re: Apex Legends XIM4 ballistic curves
« Reply #1 on: 02:24 PM - 02/15/19 »
Ok guys so I'm not a ballistics curve pro but I decided to tinker a bit with the settings and have come up with something that feels surprisingly responsive and accurate. After changing to these settings I went straight for 9 kills and a win...I was able to track my enemies and my shots were super steady. Here is the ballistics curve and I will also include the personal settings I'm using to achieve this. Let me know how you guys feel about it. Hope this helps!

***THIS CURVE IS FOR BOTH HIP AND ADS***

>>> XIM4 [Mouse Ballistics] START PASTE >>>
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1ABcuRl11f4iSm6WorK+ztrq9wcTI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

Xim 4 settings :
Y/X Ratio : 2.00 (for both hip and ads)
Sensitivity : 4.50 (for both hip and ads)
Steady aim : On (for both hip and ads)

Game settings :
FOV : 80  (personal preference this is what works for me)
In game sensitivity : 6
ADS sensitivity : 6
Response curve : classic
Look deadzone : none (gives it a super responsive feel - give it a try)

Personal settings:
Mouse : G502
Mouse Dpi : 12,000
Polling rate : 1000 hz

Important *****

(The SA3 firmware is not compatible with the PS4 Pro/Slim - It has been confirmed that this ballistics curve + settings is also working properly for other versions as well. Please do not flash your PS4 Pro/slim to the SA3 firmware.)

My Xim is flashed to the SA3 firmware version 4.00.20161228 which can be found here :
https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=51992.0
With the latest version of the xim4 manager.

The SA3 version I am using might play a huge part in the performance I am getting with the rest of my settings I'd recommend you also flash to this version in order to get the same performance. I'm assuming a different version might not give you the same results. If you go this route I suggest backing up your settings.

Have fun!!!!!!
« Last Edit: 01:55 PM - 02/18/19 by Tony Venom »

Offline ssjgohan

• View Profile
Re: Apex Legends XIM4 ballistic curves UPDATED
« Reply #2 on: 07:12 PM - 02/15/19 »
Thanks, is the curve for hip or ads? I'm going to try this on the latest firmware.

Offline Tony Venom

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 09:20 PM - 02/15/19 »
Thanks, is the curve for hip or ads? I'm going to try this on the latest firmware.

It's for both, read through the settings ive provided and it'll tell you what to apply for hip and what to apply for ads.

Offline Ceejzor

• Born To Game
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 07:07 AM - 02/17/19 »
if ya have been trying to play the game with the original ST and haven't tried this curve yet ya don't know what ya missing this made it playable for me! feels super good hahaha

thanks man!

EDIT!! tested on XIM4 FIRMWARE 20171004
and it works just as smoothly! had to switch over from s3 because my ps4 slim would keep disconnecting controller, this profile my gosh! lol
« Last Edit: 10:22 AM - 02/17/19 by Ceejzor »

Offline thankslori

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 02:19 PM - 02/17/19 »
Ok guys so I'm not a ballistics curve pro but I decided to tinker a bit with the settings and have come up with something that feels surprisingly responsive and accurate. After changing to these settings I went straight for 9 kills and a win...I was able to track my enemies and my shots were super steady. Here is the ballistics curve and I will also include the personal settings I'm using to achieve this. Let me know how you guys feel about it. Hope this helps!

<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

Xim 4 settings :

Game settings :
FOV : 80

Personal settings:

Important *****
My Xim is flashed to the SA3 firmware version 4.00.20161228 which can be found here :

The SA3 version I am using might play a huge part in the performance I am getting with the rest of my settings I'd recommend you also flash to this version in order to get the same performance. I'm assuming a different version might not give you the same results. If you go this route I suggest backing up your settings.

Have fun!!!!!!

Unfortunately, the SA3 version is incompatible with the new PS4 Pro/Slim controllers, but will work fine with generation 1. But it's still good nonetheless.

Offline Tony Venom

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 05:35 PM - 02/17/19 »
if ya have been trying to play the game with the original ST and haven't tried this curve yet ya don't know what ya missing this made it playable for me! feels super good hahaha

thanks man!

EDIT!! tested on XIM4 FIRMWARE 20171004
and it works just as smoothly! had to switch over from s3 because my ps4 slim would keep disconnecting controller, this profile my gosh! lol

im so glad you're enjoying it....it still might have some room for improvement but it changed the game for me...especially after turning off the deadzone (from small default) felt even better. I'll keep working on it and if i find a better feel i will keep everyone updated!

Offline Tony Venom

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 05:38 PM - 02/17/19 »

<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

Xim 4 settings :

Game settings :

Personal settings:

Important *****

Have fun!!!!!!

Unfortunately, the SA3 version is incompatible with the new PS4 Pro/Slim controllers, but will work fine with generation 1. But it's still good nonetheless.

thank you for clarifying the SA3 limits, i wasn't aware im glad its still working out with other versions as well!

Offline Taktikz

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Taktikz
Re: Apex Legends XIM4 ballistic curve (UPDATED 2/17/19)
« Reply #8 on: 08:05 AM - 02/18/19 »
Below you will find a ballistics curve i am currently working on along with its settings, give it a try!

Tony, is the curve for ADS or HIP or both?

Offline Nettitan

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 09:08 AM - 02/18/19 »

Game settings :

Why FOV 80? With 110 you will have more advantage

100+ wins so far

Offline Tony Venom

• View Profile
Re: Apex Legends XIM4 ballistic curve (UPDATED 2/17/19)
« Reply #10 on: 01:53 PM - 02/18/19 »

Tony, is the curve for ADS or HIP or both?

for both brother =]

Offline Tony Venom

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 01:54 PM - 02/18/19 »

Game settings :

Why FOV 80? With 110 you will have more advantage

100+ wins so far

Just my personal preference. ive noticed that under a higher FOV the game becomes choppier...fps drops.. i like to play smoother. You can use whatever works for you

Offline erick.osmanto

• View Profile
Re: Apex Legends XIM4 ballistic curve (UPDATED 2/18/19)
« Reply #12 on: 06:22 PM - 02/18/19 »
I have been trying this setup for couple days, and what i thought is this setup quite good and match with my style.

since my aim with mouse are not so good the AA and SA also kick in with nice precission.
The curve also help in accelerating the mouse when you need a faster move from the SA.

I am going to use this setup until i get better at aiming. thanks for sharing.

My setup:
logitech g304/g305
dpi 4k
poll rate 500hz

Offline #47

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 07:29 PM - 02/18/19 »
Do you guys know if the apex has the same hoops to jump through with this game and I guess any one game that all of a sudden seems to need different firmwares installed ? The reason I ask is I've lattly found games that once felt good no longer seem to or at the very least seem to require further tweeking . I'm thinking of upgrading to the apex but if it seems like its going to have the hurdles I might just take the time to sort out the issues with the xim 4.

Offline Tony Venom

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 08:32 PM - 02/18/19 »
I have been trying this setup for couple days, and what i thought is this setup quite good and match with my style.

since my aim with mouse are not so good the AA and SA also kick in with nice precission.
The curve also help in accelerating the mouse when you need a faster move from the SA.

I am going to use this setup until i get better at aiming. thanks for sharing.

My setup:
logitech g304/g305
dpi 4k
poll rate 500hz

Im excited to know this is making the game more playable for you, a little practice and youre good to go!