XIM Community

Apex Legends XIM4 ballistic curve (UPDATED 2/18/19)  (Read 17681 times)

Offline Katakoma

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Katakoma
Re: Apex Legends XIM4 ballistic curve (UPDATED 2/18/19)
« Reply #60 on: 07:49 PM - 07/07/19 »
I am using the normal firmware on my XIM4 and with this curve I was able to get 14 kills my second game with it. It seems to not have too many issues. I was able to get 6 wins today so I guess it works pretty well.

DPI I think is 800 and Iím using 23 Hip and 25 ADS.

Offline bafele

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 02:23 AM - 08/06/19 »
Hey Tony

Since reading your post, I decided to give it a go. Used SA3 with your in game settings FOV 94, 6/6, dropped my sensi on XIM4. Dpi 4000, 1000hz.
Dude you literally made a difference to my aim assist!
Before I was getting 2-3 kills, now averaging 8-9 kills per game. My AA and SA are now tracking opponents.
Big ups to you brother, appreciate what youíve done to help our game. Iím finding it more satisfying and enjoyable. Giving credit to you where credit is due.
You rock brother. Keep up the good work ;)

Offline Mnagy

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: xiznit
« Reply #62 on: 07:58 AM - 08/10/19 »
Can you explain in more detail what you mean by aim assist? And ďSAĒ Iím using his ballistic curve but I donít really know about the aim assist. Iíd like to see your exact settings please. Can you send me screen shots of everything? You can send them to my email. [email protected] Iíd really appreciate it!

Hey Tony

Since reading your post, I decided to give it a go. Used SA3 with your in game settings FOV 94, 6/6, dropped my sensi on XIM4. Dpi 4000, 1000hz.
Dude you literally made a difference to my aim assist!
Before I was getting 2-3 kills, now averaging 8-9 kills per game. My AA and SA are now tracking opponents.
Big ups to you brother, appreciate what youíve done to help our game. Iím finding it more satisfying and enjoyable. Giving credit to you where credit is due.
You rock brother. Keep up the good work ;)