XIM Community

Apex Legends XIM4 ballistic curve (UPDATED 2/18/19)  (Read 21171 times)

Offline fe7felix

• View Profile
Re: Apex Legends XIM4 ballistic curve (UPDATED 2/18/19)
« Reply #15 on: 01:40 PM - 02/19/19 »
i use your settings, but i didnt change to sa3, as i dont have any clue what we are talking about,..  still feels nicer than the standard apex st.

am i missing a lot  with sa change? should i give it a go?  im not so much a hacker;)

Offline Big416stud

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 02:09 PM - 02/19/19 »
Hey guys quick question would changing in game sens lower to something like 3-4 then cranking up sens on xim attain more AA?

Im really having a hard time getting past 200 600 damage wins .
I dont understand how to shoot the weapons like in fortnite but i know somethings up im getting wrecked so hard in mid range long distance battles but excel in close range shot gun battles cause of my superior movement.

Are you guys using hip fire or ads on the smgs and ars?
Maybe i just need to get better but i can only use wingman and peace keeper at fhe moment

Offline Tony Venom

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: iLL Konfirmed
  • PSN ID: HeadCRACK-_-
« Reply #17 on: 04:53 PM - 02/19/19 »
i use your settings, but i didnt change to sa3, as i dont have any clue what we are talking about,..  still feels nicer than the standard apex st.

am i missing a lot  with sa change? should i give it a go?  im not so much a hacker;)

I mean, if its working fine id rock with it. SA3 made a huge difference for me for black ops 4.... with the newest firmware i had to use a ballistic curve for black ops which was eh.....after flashing to SA3 it was amazing out of the box, no curve needed so its what i've been using.   Remember the SA3 firmware is not compatible with playstation pro or slim.

Offline Tony Venom

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 04:59 PM - 02/19/19 »
Hey guys quick question would changing in game sens lower to something like 3-4 then cranking up sens on xim attain more AA?

Im really having a hard time getting past 200 600 damage wins .
I dont understand how to shoot the weapons like in fortnite but i know somethings up im getting wrecked so hard in mid range long distance battles but excel in close range shot gun battles cause of my superior movement.

Are you guys using hip fire or ads on the smgs and ars?
Maybe i just need to get better but i can only use wingman and peace keeper at fhe moment

Hey bud, from what I've heard in-game 6 sensitivity is the sweet spot, I'm not sure you'll squeeze anymore by dropping it more - i pull 1000+ damage games regularly...i think its just about knowing what weapons to use at what distances and also being accurate and shot placement. I aim for the chest/neck/head area by default so i see lots of yellow "dings" which helps down an enemy. Also when i shoot full auto i pull the mouse down to keep the spray centered which helps alot as well. To help with accuracy make sure u pick up good barrel stabilizers, stocks and a nice clip for extra ammo.
I tend to ADS most of the time, but at mid/close range u can shoot from the hip and i have pulled some kills i wouldnt have gotten if i had ADS'd...i'm sure you'll get into the groove soon enough and see what works for you.

Offline redhat4

• View Profile
Re: Apex Legends XIM4 ballistic curves
« Reply #19 on: 04:24 AM - 02/20/19 »
Ok guys so I'm not a ballistics curve pro but I decided to tinker a bit with the settings and have come up with something that feels surprisingly responsive and accurate. After changing to these settings I went straight for 9 kills and a win...I was able to track my enemies and my shots were super steady. Here is the ballistics curve and I will also include the personal settings I'm using to achieve this. Let me know how you guys feel about it. Hope this helps!

***THIS CURVE IS FOR BOTH HIP AND ADS***

>>> XIM4 [Mouse Ballistics] START PASTE >>>
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1ABcuRl11f4iSm6WorK+ztrq9wcTI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

Xim 4 settings :
Y/X Ratio : 2.00 (for both hip and ads)
Sensitivity : 4.50 (for both hip and ads)
Steady aim : On (for both hip and ads)

Game settings :
FOV : 80  (personal preference this is what works for me)
In game sensitivity : 6
ADS sensitivity : 6
Response curve : classic
Look deadzone : none (gives it a super responsive feel - give it a try)

Personal settings:
Mouse : G502
Mouse Dpi : 12,000
Polling rate : 1000 hz

Important *****

(The SA3 firmware is not compatible with the PS4 Pro/Slim - It has been confirmed that this ballistics curve + settings is also working properly for other versions as well. Please do not flash your PS4 Pro/slim to the SA3 firmware.)

My Xim is flashed to the SA3 firmware version 4.00.20161228 which can be found here :
https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=51992.0
With the latest version of the xim4 manager.

The SA3 version I am using might play a huge part in the performance I am getting with the rest of my settings I'd recommend you also flash to this version in order to get the same performance. I'm assuming a different version might not give you the same results. If you go this route I suggest backing up your settings.

Have fun!!!!!!

Iíve got a final mouse with 3200 dpi, any tips on adjusting settings in game or on the xim4 with the lower dpi?

Offline KAL-EL

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: KAL-EL_UK74
« Reply #20 on: 05:04 AM - 02/20/19 »
Sorry to ask or if im missing something. Im on PS4 Pro will this curve not work for me because im on ps4 pro?

Offline fe7felix

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 09:09 PM - 02/20/19 »
thx for the reminder tony. im playing with a pro.

//curve works

Offline misterbat

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 02:44 PM - 02/21/19 »
Sorry to ask or if im missing something. Im on PS4 Pro will this curve not work for me because im on ps4 pro?

i want to know as well.
and a noob question what is SA3?

Offline Bookuvapes

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 03:43 PM - 02/21/19 »
Thats weird. sa3 firmware works fine on my ps4 pro with it set to usb connection mode. can play on it for hours and no disconnects.

Offline Tony Venom

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 06:31 PM - 02/21/19 »

i want to know as well.
and a noob question what is SA3?

SA3 is just a different firmware version - the only reason i bought it up was because its part of my current set up and wanted everyone to have my same experience. The curve is apparently working for others using different firmware according to their feedback - give it a try!

Offline Tony Venom

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 06:31 PM - 02/21/19 »
Thats weird. sa3 firmware works fine on my ps4 pro with it set to usb connection mode. can play on it for hours and no disconnects.

hmm this is interesting @mist4fun could u chime in?

Offline Big416stud

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 11:34 PM - 02/21/19 »
Hey Tony i just get the shooting down in this game. Am i supposed to just ads from mid and far and shoot true shots. And can i quickly align my hip fire cross hair then ads snap for a few shots and possibly hold the ads for further stickage?

I have been experiementing with the r99 and 301 and it seems to work sometimes i duno man . I am getting reckt by kids abusing the aa and i have no idea how it works  at all.

Offline Tony Venom

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 08:51 AM - 02/22/19 »
Hey broski, i'm really not sure..i think it depends on play style. I use a combination of hip fire and ADS that totally depends on the situation im in...i do find shooting from the hip at close range being effective though. Especially if you're pulling down the weapon and controlling ur recoil its even better. Def as i've said before also shot placement is important...more headshots = more damage.

Offline Muffalow

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 09:54 AM - 02/22/19 »
My XIM4 is up to date but I dont have the APEX ST?

How do I get the ST?

Offline nSoviet

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: nSoviet
« Reply #29 on: 04:18 PM - 02/24/19 »
Can anyone instruct me on how to get SA3 I have a mac and its an .exe file so I'm not sure how to like get it, lmao sorry for the scrub question