XIM Community

BO4 Public Or Pro series with Fellow Ximmers!  (Read 185 times)

Offline SweatyPapi

• PSN: SweatPapi , XBL: Tey , Twitter:SweatyPapi
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Tey
  • PSN ID: SweatPapi
BO4 Public Or Pro series with Fellow Ximmers!
« on: 10:07 AM - 02/13/19 »
Want to meet more people like me and would like to play with you guys! I play PS4 so PM me so we can get a 5 man Xim team going!
PSN: SweatPapi , XBL: Tey or Ceg , Twitter: SweatyPapi (best way to reach me) , Youtube: SweatPapi

Offline special_blend

• View Profile
Re: BO4 Public Or Pro series with Fellow Ximmers!
« Reply #1 on: 12:22 PM - 02/13/19 »
Hey man! Would love to, was just talking about this with my other ximmer I run with. We both play on xbox, however we are both switching to PS4, I just bought and downloaded the game yesterday so I will be on tonight.

We're both very good, and are looking for 1-2 more ximmers for league play/pubs (switching to PS4 because there literally isn't any competition for us). That said, feel free to check out our YT channels.

Mine is LEGENDofBEANY
His is mach1NE

My PSN Online ID is legendofgreeny

I'll be playing quite a bit trying to rank up during double xp, and really looking forward to working over some sweaties ;)

Would love to connect today/this evening.

Cheers!!

SB

Offline SweatyPapi

• PSN: SweatPapi , XBL: Tey , Twitter:SweatyPapi
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Tey
  • PSN ID: SweatPapi
« Reply #2 on: 12:32 PM - 02/13/19 »
Yo awesome! My PSN is Kirneill and my YouTube is Sweat Papi. Pm me so we can link and practice for league play! Iím pretty experienced in Competitive and it would be awesome to get a full squad. GB Record: 104-28 I believe
PSN: SweatPapi , XBL: Tey or Ceg , Twitter: SweatyPapi (best way to reach me) , Youtube: SweatPapi

Offline slickrick

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 05:12 PM - 02/14/19 »
Hey man! Would love to, was just talking about this with my other ximmer I run with. We both play on xbox, however we are both switching to PS4, I just bought and downloaded the game yesterday so I will be on tonight.

We're both very good, and are looking for 1-2 more ximmers for league play/pubs (switching to PS4 because there literally isn't any competition for us). That said, feel free to check out our YT channels.

Mine is LEGENDofBEANY hey bean, let me no how you like the ps4 compared to the xbox
His is mach1NE

My PSN Online ID is legendofgreeny

I'll be playing quite a bit trying to rank up during double xp, and really looking forward to working over some sweaties ;)

Would love to connect today/this evening.

Cheers!!

SB