XIM Community

Need help with X and Y axis  (Read 116 times)

Offline ChrisCohen

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: chriscohentv
Need help with X and Y axis
« on: 03:34 AM - 02/13/19 »
Apologies for the rather basic question but I've read other posts and cant quite work out what I'm supposed to do.

Aiming left and right is nice and sharp when I'm ADS. Up and down is very slow though. I'd like to increase the speed in which I can aim up and down when ADS only. I'm pretty sure I need to amend the X/Y ratio but can anyone advise which will make it faster? Increasing it or decreasing it? Thanks and apologies!

Offline ceebs

• MVP
  • Captain_Minxley
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley
Re: Need help with X and Y axis
« Reply #1 on: 08:38 AM - 02/13/19 »
Increase. I Have it set to 1.25 so that my vertical movements are 25% faster than my horizontal ones.
Where's Half-Life 3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro, Crucial MX500 1TB SSD, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, CM Swift RX, Audio Technica ATH AD700, Soundblaster X7, LG 27UD58.

MSI Z97i Gaming AC, Intel Core i5 [email protected], Corsair H100i, EVGA GTX780, 16gb G-Skill [email protected], XFX ProSeries (Black Edition) 750w, 3xAerocool Dead Silence, Cooltek W1, 3xSamsung Evo 500 SSD, WD 1TB HDD, Silverstone SST slot-load DVD, KustomPC braided cables. And if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend!

Offline special_blend

• View Profile
Re: Need help with X and Y axis
« Reply #2 on: 12:26 PM - 02/13/19 »
Increase to 1.25, that is what I use.