100 xim sens
Sync off
800 or 1600 dpi depending on my mood
No curve
No smoothing or steady aim
Firmware 20180402 (thanks Maria)

Widow maker (very important) use 47 percent IN GAME relative aim scope

No ads obviously

I have 35 percent critical hit and 63 percent scope accuracy rn on my master smurf. Idk if his stats will show on overbuff yet but the account name is TopThrowerNA.

Currently placing aside masters and on 3 game win streak.  Iíve been called smurf every game lol. I think Maria found the immediate issue, although I hope we continue to work on this ST as there are still lots of problems

Offline saItywatch

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: saltywatch
  • PSN ID: saltywatch
Re: My overwatch setup
« Reply #1 on: 02:17 PM - 02/12/19 »
Sorry also

100 aa
78 aaw (donít use this high if ur not using off sync)
75 aaei
0 smoothing and aei

Offline playlogitech

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 03:00 PM - 02/12/19 »
thank you

Offline saItywatch

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: saltywatch
  • PSN ID: saltywatch
« Reply #3 on: 04:38 PM - 02/12/19 »
thank you

No problem, but I know how well you play, you might wanna keep whatever you have  8)

Random rant for everyone ;

My last 4-5 major config updates though have all had 70+ AAW, so I think I am going to keep this config for a while. The game feels way cleaner on low DPI too. I only bring this up because its kind of shunned to do that, I guess, but I feel like I got way worse when I got away from it.

I think I'm going to keep my smoothing at 0, only because I'm getting an appropriate aim assist pull (imo) with my current settings. I do feel like I miss some shots outside of the hitbox, and while I want to blame it on my high AAW, I think its honestly because I'm undershooting my aim. Its something I noticed in PC a lot.. I would undershoot.. So I gues when everyone is complaining about shooting outside of the hitboxes, its important to consider that your aim might not be god tier. Especially if you are using aim assist legacy mode, or an AAEI of less than 75, because then you need to not only track your target, but account for the extra movement to break the bubble.

I hope I'm not rambling too bad here. I know a lot of people read my input, and I really appreciate that, so I just want to tell you guys things that I wish I didn't have to find out on my own.

Offline Maria

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Maria
« Reply #4 on: 08:03 PM - 02/12/19 »
Why are certain things just so much forgiving with a controller. Hanzo's primary fire and Roadhog's secondary fire primarily. I'm not the best flicker, but I don't think it's my fault. With a controller I don't have to be spot on their hit box and I get the credit for it. On the other hand, my aim on heroes like Soldier, Zarya, DVA, Zen etc is just better than ever.

Offline Maria

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 08:06 PM - 02/12/19 »
Most of the 4300+ Hanzo's don't keyboard. It's the hit scans that do. Hanzo and similar heroes like Mei are trash with the Xim. I was watching Lime's Hanzo (amazing Widow) and yeah he would have gotten way more picks with a controller.

Offline ƑȒƐƐĿǾ

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 12:08 AM - 02/13/19 »
Hanzo trash with the Xim

I think hanzo is pretty good w/ XIM, not one of the best like widow cree soldier but heís decent. When i canít hit squishy targets with him Iíd say itís my aims fault and not because hanzo is trash w/ Xim

Offline wnb

• above average.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 04:05 PM - 02/13/19 »
what does the sync's do ? and then which sync is based for 30hz cause ive read thats all we get any way due to the OG xbox not being able to handle 60hz so most serverside games cap us at 30hz
Progress | Xbox One X | g502HERO | Logitech K200 | Sony Bravia kdl-32w670a |
OW | BFV | BO4 | DESTINY 2

Offline N1TRO

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: xiiProG_NiTROiix
« Reply #8 on: 05:25 PM - 02/13/19 »
Howd you end up with that mad low of a sense dude? Wither way glad you found something you like. I would also say that the 0 smoothing on off may cause you to miss a few shots here and there that you otherwise wouldnt, if you find that to be the case try 3 it has basically not aim assist impact and clears up most micro stutter or pixel skipping.
Mainly play overwatch
Generally high master low gm ☺

Offline Maria

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 12:37 AM - 02/14/19 »
At that dpi and sync my sens would be 540. 100 has to be an error no?

Offline wnb

• above average.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 09:42 AM - 02/14/19 »
yer i upgraded firmware to latest beta and i havnt had 1 good game with widow all day ! no joke im talking a propper full day of gaming i aint had not one good game i can get my acc%60 can ussually get up 70-80% on a good day, but ill be damned if itll even let me get any head shots/crits
Progress | Xbox One X | g502HERO | Logitech K200 | Sony Bravia kdl-32w670a |
OW | BFV | BO4 | DESTINY 2

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: GamingNerd-MnK
« Reply #11 on: 10:19 AM - 02/14/19 »
I used to use 400-800 dpi and something always felt off about it. It does work but it felt as if my aim was slower than my mouse movement speed. I used it for a long time before switching back to 12k dpi.
The Xim is not a magical tool that is going to make you a god. Time, effort and perseverance is what will take your gaming to the next level.

[Ps4] [Sony Nav] [T9 Gamepad] [Logitech G502 Proteus] [Dpi's: 12,000, 3200, 4000, 2400] [Syncs: Off and Common]

Offline Maria

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 11:21 AM - 02/14/19 »
yer i upgraded firmware to latest beta and i havnt had 1 good game with widow all day ! no joke im talking a propper full day of gaming i aint had not one good game i can get my acc%60 can ussually get up 70-80% on a good day, but ill be damned if itll even let me get any head shots/crits
Yup not making this up bro. I  don't miss a day on this game. I play at least 4 hours a day.

Offline ultimateisready

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 12:46 PM - 02/14/19 »
why are u running an old firmware?

Offline N1TRO

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: xiiProG_NiTROiix
« Reply #14 on: 03:27 PM - 02/14/19 »
Yup not making this up bro. I  don't miss a day on this game. I play at least 4 hours a day.

I honestly did not see a difference could you go into more detail about what the differences you feel are eg less lag,smoother aim, better micro movements ect.
Mainly play overwatch
Generally high master low gm ☺