XIM Community

Use mouse in inventory?  (Read 499 times)

Offline Laffen

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: bklaffen
Use mouse in inventory?
« on: 12:58 PM - 02/12/19 »
Just registered here, not sure if this is the right place to post this but how can i use mouse for inventory? like they do on computer in this game?.. Now i have to use the wasd keys and it makes it realy slow to loot boxes etc..
Thanks!

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Use mouse in inventory?
« Reply #1 on: 01:08 PM - 02/12/19 »
Welcome to the community. Most console games use the left analog stick for menu navigation, this is assigned to WASD by default. You can move this to your mouse but I wouldn't recommend it as the game support provided may not offer a smooth cursor experience and the navigation cursor speed is usually very slow in console games.

If your game's menu navigation uses the left stick this can be done by first enabling Expert Mode in menu-global settings. Next, open your config and swipe to the first AUX page. Rename the page to Cursor then enable the page using the checkbox and set the activation key. Expand the Aim section of this page and enable 'Left Stick'. Increase the sensitivity of this page as needed. You can now use the mouse to move the game cursor while holding your Cursor page activation key.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Laffen

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: bklaffen
« Reply #2 on: 01:23 PM - 02/12/19 »
Tried to do what you explained.. i got it to work but it was as you said very slow indeed... Very clunky!
Im playing Apex Legends... so i have to switch to my controller when accessing inventorys? that is the best?..

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 02:20 PM - 02/12/19 »
Check the guide Visual Guide, is explained thoroughly
XIM APEX + Titan Two
PS4 Pro - ASUS VG245H 24" - Sennheiser GSP 600 + MixAmp - Razer Orbweaver - Modded e-Sports Ventus R - Zowie G-SR