XIM Community

Noob can't find new Apex Legends ST on beta Manager  (Read 161 times)

Offline DarthRevan084

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: DarthRevan084
Good Morning All,

I've owned the XIM Apex for a little over 2 months now and am loving it, haven't owned a gaming PC in a bit since getting married so it's nice to be able to use my preferred input method while gaming w/ my console buddies.

That said the official Apex Legends ST came out and I'm sure it's cause I'm newer to this and skipped over something small, but I can't seem to find it in the manager app. I'm using the beta and this is the first time a new ST has come out since I've owned the XIM.

I'd be more than appreciative for the assistance! In the mean time I've been using the PUBG ST which feels great but I'd like to switch to the official game ST.

Thank you in advance!
« Last Edit: 09:23 AM - 02/12/19 by DarthRevan084 »
XB1X, PS4 Pro, SteelSeries Rival 310, HyperX Alloy FPS Pro, ASUS VG245H

Offline Newtothis

• View Profile
Re: Noob can't find new Apex Legends ST on beta Manager
« Reply #1 on: 08:37 AM - 02/12/19 »
When in the app (on any profile) press the 3 dots in the top right, press on global settings, then Press the large blue box at the bottom saying about 'force games updates' (I'm not on it at the minute, it might not be called games update, but it should be clear what it is.)

Offline DarthRevan084

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: DarthRevan084
Re: Noob can't find new Apex Legends ST on beta Manager
« Reply #2 on: 09:15 AM - 02/12/19 »
When in the app (on any profile) press the 3 dots in the top right, press on global settings, then Press the large blue box at the bottom saying about 'force games updates' (I'm not on it at the minute, it might not be called games update, but it should be clear what it is.)

Thanks man! I knew it was probably something simple, I'll give it a go once I get home tonight. Thanks again!
XB1X, PS4 Pro, SteelSeries Rival 310, HyperX Alloy FPS Pro, ASUS VG245H