XIM Community

Overwatch improvements thread  (Read 223 times)

Offline N1TRO

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: xiiProG_NiTROiix
Overwatch improvements thread
« on: 03:27 AM - 02/12/19 »
If like me you are passionate about overwatch and want the improvements it drastically needs please take a couple of mins out of your day to check out this thread. I have linked it to all the overwatch players i know i just ask that if you want changes for you to do your part. 🙂

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/console-overwatch-needs-love/14671/12
Mainly play overwatch
Generally high master low gm ☺

Offline A62341223456678312

• A ghost emits the combat...
    • View Profile
Re: Overwatch improvements thread
« Reply #1 on: 03:42 AM - 02/12/19 »
I respect the dedication here and Ive personally gave up on Overwatch. For me the only way to be sucessful in Overwatch is too only play it and nothing else, especially for a xim user.

If things are changed and the look mechanic is improved I may return.
Personally hit 4200 on Xbox but if I dont play the game like its my life I lose my touch quickly which is the is the major turn off for me
CORSAIR K70 LUX RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard | Logitech G Pro Gaming Mouse (12k Max DPI) | XIM APEX | Xbox One S | PC Gamer | BenQ XL2411 144hz Gaming Monitor |

Offline N1TRO

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: xiiProG_NiTROiix
« Reply #2 on: 03:43 AM - 02/12/19 »
Could not agree with you more
Mainly play overwatch
Generally high master low gm ☺

Offline saItywatch

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: saltywatch
  • PSN ID: saltywatch
« Reply #3 on: 08:16 AM - 02/12/19 »
Iím simply done because I canít build muscle memory, even when I keep the same settings

In a week of fornite I went from getting 3-4 kills solo to like 10-12 at least consistently. In apex legends I was adjusting to recoil and getting better every game

In ow I will have the greatest game. Keep my settings, then miss a rezzing mercy 2 feet in front of me 10 times in a row lol

Mind u my accuracy is over 55 percent on PC and has 28 critical hit accuracy. So itís not my aim