XIM Community

Curveless Apex Legends Settings for Stable Aim & Decent Aim Assist Manip  (Read 10198 times)

Offline Ruttagger

• View Profile
Hey @pyro90294 - Is SAB referring to your Steady Aim number? The moment I put anything over 5.0 on Steady Aim my mouse movements stop detecting diagonally. 30 and 60 were unplayable on my end. Did you mean 3.0 and 6.0?

SAB = simulate analog behavior under movement section

Im wondering if this option (SAB) would solve the odd behaviour when I'm sprinting and applying a strafe and it cancels it out.  Perhaps this is just how the game works but if feels a tad odd compared to Balck Ops 4 and PubG.  Also, it looks like I need the Beta to have this option.

Offline Jaxstevens

• View Profile
Played with these settings for a few hours tonight at 3200dpi and have to say they are by far the best settings I've played with so far only changed the sensitivity to suit my aim better but followed the rest of the settings exactly and it's perfect.

Thanks heaps mate!

Offline Antec800

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Antec800
Hey @pyro90294 - Is SAB referring to your Steady Aim number? The moment I put anything over 5.0 on Steady Aim my mouse movements stop detecting diagonally. 30 and 60 were unplayable on my end. Did you mean 3.0 and 6.0?

SAB = simulate analog behavior under movement section

Im wondering if this option (SAB) would solve the odd behaviour when I'm sprinting and applying a strafe and it cancels it out.  Perhaps this is just how the game works but if feels a tad odd compared to Balck Ops 4 and PubG.  Also, it looks like I need the Beta to have this option.
Sab doesn’t work properly on this st, and this game doesn’t allow you to strafe like other games

Offline Pearson_uk

• View Profile
Hey guys! Just wanted to share some Vanilla settings that I’ve found success with and that feel very consistent. To start I am using a Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum (not the hero) at 12k DPI with 1000hz polling. Using a steel series qck mousepad as well. My in-game settings are 7 HIP, 6 ADS (don’t reccomend using 8 as it severely cripples the aim assist mechanic with XIM for some reason) A Classic response curve with NO look deadzone and a Small Movement Deadzone. My XIM settings are 16 Hip with 0.94 XY ratio and 30 boost with  30 SAB. 10 ADS with 1.11 XY ratio and 60 boost with 60 SAB. My Synchronization settings are on Default for both profiles and my ADS delay is set to 100 with SAT checked. I find this may be helpful: altering the SAB to be higher with the ADS profile seems to better allow me to enter and exit the AA bubble in this game with the XY ratio allowing me to compensate for vertical recoil. My SAB and Boost values being the same are purely coincidental but it feels great imo. Give these settings a go and see if it helps the somewhat nonexistent aim assist that some users have affforementioned in other posts. Slay and Pray.

Thank you so much it feels very good!

For those who are lazy

>>> XIM APEX [Apex Legends test ] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Thanks for the settings helped me out heaps and thanks the easy copy and paste #imtoolazy  :)
хвᴏх х | ʟᴏɢιтᴇᴄн ɢ𝟻𝟶𝟸 | ɴαᴠ ᴄᴏɴтʀᴏʟʟᴇʀ | хιм 𝟺 | ʀαᴢᴇʀ тαʀтαʀυѕ | αѕυѕ ᴠᴘ𝟸𝟾υǫɢ 𝟸𝟾" 𝟺ĸ υнᴅ | хιм ᴀᴘᴇх | ᴄᴏʀѕᴀιʀ ɢᴀмιɴɢ мм𝟾𝟶𝟶 мᴏυѕᴇ ᴘᴀᴅ | sᴛᴇᴇʟ sᴇʀɪᴇs ᴘᴀᴅ | ᴄᴏʀsᴀɪʀ ᴋ𝟻𝟻 ʀɢʙ |

Offline misterbat

• View Profile
that code doesnt work for me.
a red exclamation mark appears.
what may be the reason?

Offline Ixian

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: MGIxian
  • PSN ID: Planetix
what may be the reason?

Are you using an Apex (not Xim4) and what firmware are you on if so.

Offline belpoutre

• cool attitude
    • View Profile
Hey guys! Just wanted to share some Vanilla settings that I’ve found success with and that feel very consistent. To start I am using a Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum (not the hero) at 12k DPI with 1000hz polling. Using a steel series qck mousepad as well. My in-game settings are 7 HIP, 6 ADS (don’t reccomend using 8 as it severely cripples the aim assist mechanic with XIM for some reason) A Classic response curve with NO look deadzone and a Small Movement Deadzone. My XIM settings are 16 Hip with 0.94 XY ratio and 30 boost with  30 SAB. 10 ADS with 1.11 XY ratio and 60 boost with 60 SAB. My Synchronization settings are on Default for both profiles and my ADS delay is set to 100 with SAT checked. I find this may be helpful: altering the SAB to be higher with the ADS profile seems to better allow me to enter and exit the AA bubble in this game with the XY ratio allowing me to compensate for vertical recoil. My SAB and Boost values being the same are purely coincidental but it feels great imo. Give these settings a go and see if it helps the somewhat nonexistent aim assist that some users have affforementioned in other posts. Slay and Pray.

good feeling with this settings , i play with 1600 dpi btw, but with csgo calculator it wasn’t a problem ;), thx for sharing !!

Offline Hellohihello

• View Profile
I noticed when I was idle on the training area.  My look would slowly sway and move without me touching the mouse.

Anyone know why?

Offline belpoutre

• cool attitude
    • View Profile
I noticed when I was idle on the training area.  My look would slowly sway and move without me touching the mouse.

Anyone know why?

yeah, it’s because of the dead zone’ setting on « none », if you’ll change to «  small » you could fix this issue but we found that the micro mouvement for aim are less manageble

Offline misterbat

• View Profile
what may be the reason?

Are you using an Apex (not Xim4) and what firmware are you on if so.

lol didnt notice that. am using xim4.
sorry.

Offline Hellohihello

• View Profile

Anyone know why?

yeah, it’s because of the dead zone’ setting on « none », if you’ll change to «  small » you could fix this issue but we found that the micro mouvement for aim are less manageble

But if the mouse look is moving by itself , wouldn't that cause inaccuracies? Sort of like adding idle sway.

Offline belpoutre

• cool attitude
    • View Profile

Anyone know why?

yeah, it’s because of the dead zone’ setting on « none », if you’ll change to «  small » you could fix this issue but we found that the micro mouvement for aim are less manageble

But if the mouse look is moving by itself , wouldn't that cause inaccuracies? Sort of like adding idle sway.

that's what you might think but honestly I've never been as precise as “none”, no issue with aim really ;) , i get 70 kill in one evening after set this setting ;)

Offline Chankalank

• View Profile
I want to try this, however I dont see any settings that say "BOOST" OR "SAB" Ive looked under the sections theyre specifically supposed to be under but there's nothing there.

I'm on a XIM Apex that I bought last week so I would have to imagine my fimware is up to date...

Offline B0wl_of_weed

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: B0wl_of_weed
Just go to beta section and download and upgrade firmware.. very simple as someone as already stated how to do so in this post

Offline inShaneity

• View Profile
I want to try this, however I dont see any settings that say "BOOST" OR "SAB" Ive looked under the sections theyre specifically supposed to be under but there's nothing there.

I'm on a XIM Apex that I bought last week so I would have to imagine my fimware is up to date...

Those options are on the beta firmware: https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=75662.0

Admin