XIM Community

Aim Assist Apex Legends..  (Read 4747 times)

Offline lilnagle

• View Profile
Aim Assist Apex Legends..
« on: 07:56 PM - 02/11/19 »
Is there a way to test your aim assist in this game while adjusting settings? or do u pretty much just got to do it in game

Offline havoxxx

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Aim Assist Apex Legends..
« Reply #1 on: 09:01 PM - 02/11/19 »
Bro you wonít feel it. It is such a micro feeling that you can not even tell if you have it or not, that is how it is built into the look mechanic.

Offline Phil Ashio

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 12:47 PM - 02/12/19 »
Actually, at a sensitivity of 7 it's kind of strong. You'd have to have your xim sensitivity really high to not notice it.

Offline wnb

• above average.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 06:29 PM - 02/14/19 »
yes i was getting stuck in it and having trouble moving thru the bubble at lower sens ive gone default sync 24/24 now seems about right still needs tweaking oh and i dropped from 12k dpi to 3200... seems alot better got my first kill leader ;)
Progress | Xbox One X | g502HERO | Logitech K200 | Sony Bravia kdl-32w670a |
OW | BFV | BO4 | DESTINY 2

Offline tepidblack

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 02:43 PM - 02/16/19 »
At 6 ADS sensitivity the AA is so strong it will literally pull you across the screen, if thatís the sort of thing youíre looking for

Offline asilver

• MVP
  • STE4LYOURFACE
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 09:01 AM - 02/18/19 »
Thatís weird how they built aim assist

I canít feel it at all with 7. But I was having trouble with my standard sensitivity. I couldnít aim worth a @#$% but everything else felt fine. Dropped it down to 6 hip and ads on 12k dpi and got somewhere around 9 wins last night. Highest game so far is 13k, probably going to be a spitfire nerf coming soon lol.
Dirty Tony De La Nomadz M.C.

cs:go