XIM Community

Complete Apex Legends user settings  (Read 2351 times)

Offline 9Lives

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Epsilon9LIVES
  • PSN ID: x9Livesl
Re: Complete Apex Legends user settings
« Reply #15 on: 06:14 AM - 02/12/19 »
Everyone saying no aim assist in-game 8-8.
If you turn down your xim senstivity to match your 7-7 turn speed there is more aim assist at 8-8. I was dropping in hot solo for hours trying to find what was best  :o

If you guys are just turning your in-game senstivities up and down of course there is more AA at lower values. Try halfing your ad's if you want more aa and the same turn speed going from 7-7 to 8-8.

Offline Rain1dog

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Rain1dog
« Reply #16 on: 07:10 AM - 02/12/19 »
Congrats. Youíre children lol. Iíll delete. GG

You are children?   I will assume you wanted to articulate you are a child because I deleted software- from a limited space hard drive for a game that I will not play. That makes a lot of sense let me keep a few gigs of software on a Limited space hard drive for something that I donít like.

Definitely my first thought is what a baby.  You definitely make sense.  /s
« Last Edit: 07:18 AM - 02/12/19 by Rain1dog »

Offline hyperliite

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 11:24 AM - 02/12/19 »
Congrats. Youíre children lol. Iíll delete. GG

You are children?   I will assume you wanted to articulate you are a child because I deleted software- from a limited space hard drive for a game that I will not play. That makes a lot of sense let me keep a few gigs of software on a Limited space hard drive for something that I donít like.

Definitely my first thought is what a baby.  You definitely make sense.  /s

What the hell did I even just read? You just tried to sound educated, but what I think you failed to realize is that in that within the English language ďyouĒ can be both singular as well as plural. The plural use of the word was referring to everyone who failed to use this post as intended. You tried though... back to the drawing board!

Offline Kuzzad

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 02:20 PM - 02/12/19 »
100+ wins
1000k+ kills
Dpi 12k
In game sens is 7,7
Sync OFF
Hip 80 smoothing 1
ADS 80 smoothing 1

Itís def not perfected in anyway yet but itís a good start