XIM Community

Will we get an Apex legends ST? Which can be used atm  (Read 1306 times)

Offline yaas2.0

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: tokoloshe2
Hey guys

Game recently came out was wondering what people are using?

Offline NecroGrif

• View Profile
Re: Will we get an Apex legends ST? Which can be used atm
« Reply #1 on: 05:49 PM - 02/05/19 »
Yeah in about a week or two from what I have seen, I'm not using my xim atm for the game because idk which one to use, I was thinking maybe Titan fall 2 maybe BO4 bUT I haven't tried yet

Offline IAmVerbose

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: IAmVerbose
« Reply #2 on: 11:43 PM - 02/05/19 »
Use titan fall 2 cfg no curves or anything same ig settings as the tf2 st tells you to use

Offline yaas2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 01:17 AM - 02/06/19 »
Yeah in about a week or two from what I have seen, I'm not using my xim atm for the game because idk which one to use, I was thinking maybe Titan fall 2 maybe BO4 bUT I haven't tried yet
Use titan fall 2 cfg no curves or anything same ig settings as the tf2 st tells you to use

Thanks for the replies guys

Offline IAmVerbose

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: IAmVerbose
« Reply #4 on: 08:49 AM - 02/06/19 »

Not a problem i should also mention try between 5 to 8 ingame sense. The lower the sense the more aim assist. I personally use 6 and 7

Offline yaas2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 05:16 PM - 02/06/19 »

Yeah tried this last night with the ads settings and it felt much better, on 8 it feels like there’s no aim assist at all and with the aim mechanics I just couldn’t hit anything very well

Offline numanoid101

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 07:43 PM - 02/07/19 »
How are you guys dealing with the healing hold then select mechanic?  Same with responses and whatnot, but healing is the most important.  If I hold a key to bring it up, then I need to mouse to the location and then press A?  Not working at all for me.

Offline KuzuRanger

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: KuzuRanger
« Reply #7 on: 05:07 PM - 02/11/19 »
How are you guys dealing with the healing hold then select mechanic?  Same with responses and whatnot, but healing is the most important.  If I hold a key to bring it up, then I need to mouse to the location and then press A?  Not working at all for me.

Not the perfect fix, but I use the Turn Assist feature for the health/shield menu. I personally use a Nav so I use the same [left analog] button. Assign the Turn Assist to activate with that button. It makes it a little easier, but there are still times I can't quickly/accurately switch to the item I intended.

As for the ping menu, I just scrapped the idea of using it. I use a mic, so it's basically never needed. I feel content with being able to ping a general location (brown/gold ping) + enemy location (red ping). I've never seen people reciprocating with the other advanced pings anyways. So yeah, I think it's an insignificant sacrifice for using the XIM.
http://www.youtube.com/KuzuRanger

XIM4 / Razer Naga Hex / Move Nav x2 / Astro A40