XIM Community

Idea for new development  (Read 122 times)

Offline Reyrey5151

• View Profile
Idea for new development
« on: 03:41 PM - 02/11/19 »
If you have ideas of new feature for xim apex !

Offline Reyrey5151

• View Profile
Re: Idea for new development
« Reply #1 on: 04:21 PM - 02/11/19 »
Xim apex has limited number of profil ( something like 15 games profils), probably due to limited xim apex memory.

The problem, is that now, lot of people have more than 15 games... so each time you play to an other game, you have to delete a profil, and create a new one.

Currently the profiles are saved only on the xim apex. ( that has a very limited memory compared to the current phone)

The profiles could be saved in the apex manager in the phone, like that no limitation of number of saved profiles. And it could make a good backup solution!

Add new entry in each profil, in this new entry, if empty, saved only on the phone, and if there is a number between 1 and 15 ( for exemple 5 ) the profil is saved in the phone, and in the xim apex, in saved profil 5.

( like that we continue to be able to switch profil 1, to profil 2, to profil 3, by pressing the key to change profile saved in the xim apex... and to play an other game , we have to use the xim apex manager , and change a profil saved only in phone memory to a profil saved in xim apex memory.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 05:00 PM - 02/11/19 »
hey,

thanks for the suggestion!
with that solution you could theoretically also offline-edit your configs saved on the phone, which is something that is being requested quite a bit.

exchanging configurations would take some time though, bluetooth is not a very high bandwidth connection
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline Reyrey5151

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 06:41 AM - 02/13/19 »
Thank you for your answer.

I think it will be long to transfert all the profils... but perhaps less than to create a new one and to the configuration each time you want to play a new one.

And perhaps when can imagine to transfert only the modifications..  or only profil modified.

And I thank you a lot! The xim apex is really a good device! It allow me to play FPS on consol ! And to have a lot of pleasure... because with standard controler, I don't feel any pleasure...

Offline Reyrey5151

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 06:58 AM - 02/13/19 »
And this solution is already used in lot of device... I had a controler, with 4 profil saved onboard memory... ( changeable pressing a button ) . And in the configuration software, I had more the 30 saved profiles,

And for back up, and offline editing, it would be a good things...
for example to change the label of a button, if for some reason we don't use the standard controler in game configuration...