XIM Community

Apex Legends Official ST Thoughts  (Read 2911 times)

Offline bbremges

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: BREM15
Apex Legends Official ST Thoughts
« on: 02:57 PM - 02/11/19 »
It is finally out for the xim4. I personally cant make it work. Still running the Titanfall 2 ST at the moment. Any idea?

The zoom turn speed it very difficult to get right.
« Last Edit: 03:29 PM - 02/11/19 by bbremges »

Offline yaas2.0

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: tokoloshe2
Re: Apex Legends Official ST Thoughts
« Reply #1 on: 01:28 AM - 02/12/19 »
I’m still playing with the titanfall 2 st I’m more comfortable with that

Offline Xeji1337

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 02:59 AM - 02/12/19 »
>>> XIM4 [Apex Legends] START PASTE >>>
X4C: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:X4C
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

You can try this out. I think its pretty good. Playin in 6 normal sens and 5 ADS on 3k DPI. 110 FoV and Classic curve. You can change keybinds by your self etc.

Offline Kal El Agent47

• Gaming since the Golden Age of Arcade Video games
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 04:56 AM - 02/12/19 »
Been out of the loop for the longest. Don't mind if i'd ask where should i copy and paste that script, mate?

Thanks in advance!
106350/120000 Gs  
  4522/5092  Achievements
100% Retail : 75/97
100% XBLA  : 25/27
100% GFWL :   2/4
100% WP7   :   6/10
last updated: 07/08/2012
««««««««¤»»»»»»»»
I <3 XIM3+G700+Frag Nanchuk freedom from wires
PS3 3DTV+X360 = Win
•320GB Halo 4 X360•250GB Halo Reach X360•250GB+ Halo 3 X360

Offline Xeji1337

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 06:23 AM - 02/12/19 »
Been out of the loop for the longest. Don't mind if i'd ask where should i copy and paste that script, mate?

Thanks in advance!

My english isnt that good haha but i will try.

Copy the thing ive posted, go into xim app go on apex legends config. Then press on edit config and theres a window with an arrow in. Paste it there.

Offline Kal El Agent47

• Gaming since the Golden Age of Arcade Video games
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 08:03 AM - 02/12/19 »
No worries, mate... You're fine. Just so happened am rusty after my long hiatus from gaming... Care to post a screenshot coz i can't seem to find any window that you were saying... or is it anything like creating a ballistic curve?
106350/120000 Gs  
  4522/5092  Achievements
100% Retail : 75/97
100% XBLA  : 25/27
100% GFWL :   2/4
100% WP7   :   6/10
last updated: 07/08/2012
««««««««¤»»»»»»»»
I <3 XIM3+G700+Frag Nanchuk freedom from wires
PS3 3DTV+X360 = Win
•320GB Halo 4 X360•250GB Halo Reach X360•250GB+ Halo 3 X360

Offline bbremges

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 09:09 AM - 02/12/19 »
>>> XIM4 [Apex Legends] START PASTE >>>
X4C: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:X4C
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

You can try this out. I think its pretty good. Playin in 6 normal sens and 5 ADS on 3k DPI. 110 FoV and Classic curve. You can change keybinds by your self etc.

This feels great but the ADS is to fast on 6 sen and to slow on 5...Normal sen is great though

Offline neat

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 11:28 AM - 02/12/19 »
Any more input from fellow XIM4 users on this game? I cant find any settings i like

Offline Ceejzor

• Born To Game
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 02:46 AM - 02/13/19 »
I suck at controllers, haven't played once since I was like.... 17 now I'm 28 and I can do better with a controller then with my xim.

Which suck's obviously lol, the aim assist on 3/2 sens controller is just so strong, ya hit LT and the aim assist almost snaps, which on the xim4 it's just a mess.... is it just me? lol unplugged my xim4 and threw it in the closet haha

Offline bbremges

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 08:58 AM - 02/13/19 »
What do you guys use for FOV? Does it matter at all? Is higher better?

Offline unknownuser

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Simply
  • PSN ID: Simply
« Reply #10 on: 03:44 PM - 02/13/19 »
Try using High Velocity in-game with 7- 7 or 7 - 6 in-game ( I prefer the latter as the aim assist bubble seems a bit too strong with 6) . You won't hit the turn cap and it'll be more natural to do 180 degree turns:

My set up :
4k DPI
1000 HZ
Sync; Common
HIP: 0.75
ADS: 1.00 (X/Y 1.05)

In-game : 7 - 7 with high velocity. All else default.
FOV : 96 if you care.

Offline Ascendedclone

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 04:02 PM - 02/13/19 »
Try using High Velocity in-game with 7- 7 or 7 - 6 in-game ( I prefer the latter as the aim assist bubble seems a bit too strong with 6) . You won't hit the turn cap and it'll be more natural to do 180 degree turns:

My set up :
4k DPI
1000 HZ
Sync; Common
HIP: 0.75
ADS: 1.00 (X/Y 1.05)

In-game : 7 - 7 with high velocity. All else default.
FOV : 96 if you care.

I will give this a whirl shortly...

I just cant get on with the official st and classic.

Titanfall settings on the other hand work great. But there has been many times where i get screwed over by aim assist. Cheers

Offline relevantme

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 01:09 AM - 02/14/19 »
Try using High Velocity in-game with 7- 7

that's basically the thread, change that setting in game and fine tune with xim 4 app from there...

Offline Xeji1337

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 03:08 AM - 02/14/19 »
What do you guys use for FOV? Does it matter at all? Is higher better?

I use fov 110. Feels more confortable for me

Offline Fernure

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 01:52 PM - 02/14/19 »

Thanks in advance!

My english isnt that good haha but i will try.

Copy the thing ive posted, go into xim app go on apex legends config. Then press on edit config and theres a window with an arrow in. Paste it there.

Eres español? Es muy difícil encontrar por aquí! En muchas ocasiones no se traducir lo que la gente pone. Como tienes configurados los accesos a menús de granadas y escudos/curaciones? No doy con nada que haga que se juegue cómodo.