XIM Community

The division 2  (Read 1379 times)

Offline thisisme

• View Profile
The division 2
« on: 08:35 AM - 03/14/19 »
Anybody has a decent st for the division 2?
Or will an official be released?

Cheers

Offline exca1ibur

• View Profile
Re: The division 2
« Reply #1 on: 03:17 PM - 03/14/19 »
+1
But now is Destiny 1 st is ok

Offline Himmelskaberget

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Saxtuss
« Reply #2 on: 03:57 AM - 03/15/19 »
+1
But now is Destiny 1 st is ok

I don't understand what you mean.
Are you asking, or stating something?

A Destiny 1 ST.. What is an ST? (I'm a n00b, sorry).
Which settings on this Destiny 1, ie which curves and so forth, would you suggest?
Or is there a thread which I can't find, which has a list of default/basic "st"'s for various games?

Offline thisisme

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 04:33 AM - 03/15/19 »
Donít know about the destiny 1 smart translator but the division 1 is what Iím using now. Itís not amazing but it kinda works.

Offline Himmelskaberget

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Saxtuss
« Reply #4 on: 05:23 AM - 03/15/19 »
Donít know about the destiny 1 smart translator but the division 1 is what Iím using now. Itís not amazing but it kinda works.

Yeah, I'm using now that I've just started the game for the first time, one of the modified Division 1 builds (https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=69713.0). A few issues has cropped up just by doing the Pre-DC part. It's sticky. Awfully sticky. I'll keep fiddling with it, and hope that an official profile for Div 2 is released soon enough. :)

Offline AV8R

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 08:13 AM - 03/20/19 »
Have been using the Destiny ST.  It's...ok.  Lots of stutter that I am working through.  Been monkeying with different polling rates and sensitivities.  Can't really find the right sweet spot.

Looking forward to the official ST!

Offline Kris

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: k2409
  • PSN ID: Killision
« Reply #6 on: 01:18 PM - 03/20/19 »
I used the Far Cry 5 ST. Both games use Ubisofts Snow Drop so i figured I'd give it a go. The setting I used where just the vanilla setting with adjustments to the mouse sensitivity only. They are: (playing on PS4 Pro)

XIM4: Hip = 100 and boost = 50. (Under advanced), ADS = 30
Mouse: G502 at 12k DPI 1000 poll rate.

In Game:Max camera and aim setting
               Left stick dead-zone: 0
               Right stick dead-zone: 0
               Aim assist: Off (ON causes erratic behavior)
               Toggle run: Off (read below)
quick tip: Link L1 and R1 under secondary to one key to use signature.(primary Q:L1, E:R1, secondary Ctrl:L1+R1 fro example)

In general keep the sprint toggle off so you can quickly turn by releasing sprint, turning and then sprinting again. Much faster than the molasses level of slow turning speed otherwise.

***This next part has zero credibility beyond taking me at my word.***
Something weird happened the last time I played. When I turned the toggle back on, the camera behaved as if I was standing still and looking around. Most likely the game glitched on me. Try for yourself but I don't know if it'll even work.

Offline AV8R

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 04:50 PM - 03/20/19 »
I used the Far Cry 5 ST. Both games use Ubisofts Snow Drop so i figured I'd give it a go. The setting I used where just the vanilla setting with adjustments to the mouse sensitivity only. They are: (playing on PS4 Pro)

XIM4: Hip = 100 and boost = 50. (Under advanced), ADS = 30
Mouse: G502 at 12k DPI 1000 poll rate.

In Game:Max camera and aim setting
               Left stick dead-zone: 0
               Right stick dead-zone: 0
               Aim assist: Off (ON causes erratic behavior)
               Toggle run: Off (read below)
quick tip: Link L1 and R1 under secondary to one key to use signature.(primary Q:L1, E:R1, secondary Ctrl:L1+R1 fro example)

In general keep the sprint toggle off so you can quickly turn by releasing sprint, turning and then sprinting again. Much faster than the molasses level of slow turning speed otherwise.

***This next part has zero credibility beyond taking me at my word.***
Something weird happened the last time I played. When I turned the toggle back on, the camera behaved as if I was standing still and looking around. Most likely the game glitched on me. Try for yourself but I don't know if it'll even work.

Hows the stutter?