XIM Community

Apex Legends Official ST Thoughts  (Read 13048 times)

Offline The prodigy

• View Profile
Re: Apex Legends Official ST Thoughts
« Reply #15 on: 10:25 AM - 02/12/19 »
Low fov makes characters bigger so for some people it might be better that way  :)

Offline unknownuser

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Simply
  • PSN ID: Simply
« Reply #16 on: 04:51 PM - 02/12/19 »
Try High Velocity in game setting. Feels like the in game turn cap is much higher with this

Offline lilnagle

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 09:02 PM - 02/12/19 »
Is there a way to add a curve to combat the hip acceleration? Anyone come up with one?
X5BC:AAABfAL4BHQF8AdsCOgKZAvgDVwO2BBUEdATTBTIFkQXwBk8GrgcNB2wHywgqCIkI6ClHCUwJUQlWCVsJYAllCWoJbwl0CXkJfgmDCYgJjQmSCZcJnAmhCaYJqwmwCbUJugm/CcQ:X5BC

Offline DarthRevan084

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: DarthRevan084
« Reply #18 on: 07:50 AM - 02/13/19 »
Anyone else using sync off?

I'm running off sync. Was running it on the PUBG ST prior to the official ST release, and now w/ the official ST.

Feels the best to me for all the games I've played w/ the XIM in my limited experience.
XB1X, PS4 Pro, SteelSeries Rival 310, HyperX Alloy FPS Pro, ASUS VG245H

Offline lilnagle

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 06:59 PM - 02/13/19 »
anyone notice diff ADS sensitivities depending on which gun you use?? is there anything to make them all the same or u just gotta go with the flow lol?

Offline Omarf826

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 10:43 PM - 02/13/19 »
anyone notice diff ADS sensitivities depending on which gun you use?? is there anything to make them all the same or u just gotta go with the flow lol?

^ yes thought i was the only one who noticed this... that goes the same for each individual scope unless its like a 1x

Offline unknownuser

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 11:14 PM - 02/13/19 »
what SAB do you guys use? I use 75. I am also testing sync default instead of common now to try to get aim assist but be able to break in and out of it easily.

Offline heffstar

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 03:36 AM - 02/14/19 »
I'm pretty new to using XIM. I've used it on Blackout and got it in a pretty good spot, but so far not having an easy time getting a decent fee for apex.

One weird thing I've noticed, that I don't have with COD, is that if I'm sprinting and use left or right on the keyboard half the time it cancels the sprint and I end up walking until I no longer strafe. Am I doing something wrong?

Cheers

Offline peter8466

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 05:21 AM - 02/14/19 »
Hello,

I have question. Where is the new firmware for Apex legends? Where I can download it?

Offline Geno782

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 05:47 AM - 02/14/19 »
I've found changing the look mechanics to "Steady" instead of "Classic", and changing the Look DZ to "None" instead of "Small" helps combat hitting that turn cap. I'm a low sens player and it feels much more fluid with this.

Give it a go!

Offline Balor1712

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 07:23 AM - 02/14/19 »
Hello,

I have question. Where is the new firmware for Apex legends? Where I can download it?

In your xim manager go to “global settings” and then force download. The apex st should then appear in your list of games.

Offline Igorstein

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 07:53 PM - 02/14/19 »
I personally think the config is TRASH. Why in the hell doesn’t it allow you to run diagonally!? If you try to run diagonally with keyboard it turns to a walk and if you hold run and UP + LEFT/RIGHT you stand still. Makes the game horrible not being able to run diagonally

Offline unknownuser

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 07:57 PM - 02/14/19 »
I've found changing the look mechanics to "Steady" instead of "Classic", and changing the Look DZ to "None" instead of "Small" helps combat hitting that turn cap. I'm a low sens player and it feels much more fluid with this.

Give it a go!

I am pretty sure the difference between steady and classic is deadzone (steady has higher vertical deadzone) .

I prefer high velocity as it has higher turn cap it seems. and easier to do snappy turns without being inconsistent about it

Offline BlueAid

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 08:18 PM - 02/14/19 »
Does this game have aim assist on console?
CM MasterKeys Pro M White | Logitech G203 | Steelseries QcK Heavy

PS4 Pro | Xbox One S

XIM APEX | XIM 4 | XIM Edge

Offline JeIlis

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: JeIis
« Reply #29 on: 11:28 PM - 02/14/19 »
I personally think the config is TRASH. Why in the hell doesn’t it allow you to run diagonally!? If you try to run diagonally with keyboard it turns to a walk and if you hold run and UP + LEFT/RIGHT you stand still. Makes the game horrible not being able to run diagonally

It's the SAB that causes that, You just have too uncheck inherit on the ads profile and you can run different hip and ads SAB. Im using 0 on hip and 75 on ads and don't have that problem anymore.