XIM Community

Apex Legends ST is out now!!!!  (Read 6930 times)

Offline goaty

• View Profile
Re: Apex Legends ST is out now!!!!
« Reply #15 on: 03:42 AM - 02/11/19 »
Can't wait to try this tonight! Love the game. Have been using both PUBG as the console crossover profiles thus far.

Which guns do you guys like? I really like the spitfire and been doing quite ok with the wingman as well

Offline AKs0n-

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: AKs0n-
« Reply #16 on: 06:02 AM - 02/11/19 »
Haven't noticed any pixel skipping issues either. I'm loving it.
It's not going to skip if using something other than "Linear" such as "Fine Aim" I think it was called or Default. If you use the Fast Aim option, w/e that's called it will also skip pixels uncontrollably all over the place.

Linear allows for very precise 180 turns snapping around.

I don't enjoy Unresponsive mouse control neither so Deadzone:OFF is a must as well.
Until I opted to try the APEX ST then everything went to @#$%. Crossover ST allows Linear + No Deadzone while APEX ST apparently does not.

Offline goaty

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 06:07 AM - 02/11/19 »
Haven't noticed any pixel skipping issues either. I'm loving it.
It's not going to skip if using something other than "Linear" such as "Fine Aim" I think it was called or Default. If you use the Fast Aim option, w/e that's called it will also skip pixels uncontrollably all over the place.

Linear allows for very precise 180 turns snapping around.

I don't enjoy Unresponsive mouse control neither so Deadzone:OFF is a must as well.

when I used the crossover st with no deadzone my cursor kept drifting. Changed it small and compensated with a curve. Had a good time with it, but will change to official one for sure

Offline Rain1dog

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Rain1dog
« Reply #18 on: 06:15 AM - 02/11/19 »
Are we playing the same game?....the Apex ST feels great, i can track targets like a madman just pulled at least 6 wins in the last few hours. the dial menu is not a problem for me, i hold the button move the mouse in a circular motion and select what i need no big deal. Haven't noticed any pixel skipping issues either. I'm loving it.

I just donít like the game.  I love TF2, but something about Apex and itís insanely high ttk I donít like. 

Also why I lead off within theworlds shittest player.
« Last Edit: 06:37 AM - 02/11/19 by Rain1dog »

Offline yaas2.0

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: tokoloshe2
« Reply #19 on: 09:18 AM - 02/11/19 »
I donít really like this st tbh

Offline Shredly

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Sutta
« Reply #20 on: 09:28 AM - 02/11/19 »
It normally helps to discuss and list valid complaints so they can get to work on issues vs ďI donít like itĒ. Anyways, so far  really like the new ST using sync off, compared to the pubg st I notice smoother movements.

Offline BeeLzebub

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 09:35 AM - 02/11/19 »
So what is everyone using for in game sensitivity?  I know the xim in game settings recommend hip 8, ads 8 but is there no aim assist then?  Just wondering if changing the in game ads sens to 6 or 7 would be better?

Offline DarthRevan084

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: DarthRevan084
« Reply #22 on: 09:44 AM - 02/11/19 »
So what is everyone using for in game sensitivity?  I know the xim in game settings recommend hip 8, ads 8 but is there no aim assist then?  Just wondering if changing the in game ads sens to 6 or 7 would be better?

I'd like to know as well. Currently still running the PUBG ST (7,5) as I haven't been on since the official Apex Legends ST came out.

Unsure how dropping the recommended sens on the official ST impacts overall performance of the XIM.
XB1X, PS4 Pro, SteelSeries Rival 310, HyperX Alloy FPS Pro, ASUS VG245H

Offline scum

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 09:50 AM - 02/11/19 »

I'd like to know as well. Currently still running the PUBG ST (7,5) as I haven't been on since the official Apex Legends ST came out.

Unsure how dropping the recommended sens on the official ST impacts overall performance of the XIM.

I'm using apex ST and in game sens 7 ,7. fov 100, Game feels really good :) I tried pubg and tf2 st, I prefer the Apex.

Offline Darkest Inferno

• Dom Baker
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 10:18 AM - 02/11/19 »
I love the PUBG st for apex right now...... I tried 7,7 default and common for apex ST and default has too much AA and common the reticle just bounces off targets although they feel good looking around wise. Where as PUBG default has the perfect amount of AA to cut through but not too much. If your having big success with the new APEX ST please post the actual settings over just saying it feels great! Would help when testing different set ups! Much appreciated! Not sure what the heck the recommended settings are for Apex Is at the moment.
Former halo 2/3 competitor just trying to win one game at a time :) main games used to be halo 2/3 but now are red dead redemption 2 and fortnite. Now mostly play on PS4 as well.

Offline 9Lives

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Epsilon9LIVES
  • PSN ID: x9Livesl
« Reply #25 on: 10:46 AM - 02/11/19 »
Try turning look deadzone to none if aim assist is effecting you negatively

Offline Darkest Inferno

• Dom Baker
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 10:48 AM - 02/11/19 »
I would do that but Iím not sure if thatís what mist intended for recommended in game settings.
Former halo 2/3 competitor just trying to win one game at a time :) main games used to be halo 2/3 but now are red dead redemption 2 and fortnite. Now mostly play on PS4 as well.

Offline 9Lives

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Epsilon9LIVES
  • PSN ID: x9Livesl
« Reply #27 on: 11:12 AM - 02/11/19 »
It's not intended but I'm terrible with it on

Offline Balor1712

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 01:39 PM - 02/11/19 »
Iím using sens 7,7 with apex st (was using tf2) with common (or whatever it is by default) with small deadzone. It feels great. I have 600 kills and about 75 or so ones. Got a 50% win rate.

Offline sonicwall4500

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Sonicwall_4500
« Reply #29 on: 03:25 PM - 02/11/19 »
Iím using sens 7,7 with apex st (was using tf2) with common (or whatever it is by default) with small deadzone. It feels great. I have 600 kills and about 75 or so ones. Got a 50% win rate.

what are your xim settings.
Logitech Gpro mouse, Logitech G13 keypad. Benq RL2455 Monitor. PS3/PS4. Logitech G440 hard mouse pad. XIM APEX, 12k DPI, 1000 polling