XIM Community

Apex Legends ST is out now!!!!  (Read 6925 times)

Offline Balor1712

• View Profile
Re: Apex Legends ST is out now!!!!
« Reply #30 on: 03:40 PM - 02/11/19 »
12k dpi, razer basilisk
1000hz
At work atm but sens is about 10 hip and 6.5 ads or sornething like that
I use a razer orbweaver so donít have to deal with making a whole bunch of profiles for the different wheels

Offline SleptKing

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 07:37 PM - 02/11/19 »
7,6 is working well for me. Less AA than the PUBG ST but much easier to fight the bubble when tracking and switching targets. Currently using G502 12k DPI and the stock settings for hip/ads. Might turn hip sens down for faster more precise looting.

Offline Coponz1

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 08:00 PM - 02/11/19 »
Hi,

I am using Apex ST using 3200dpi. Would this produce less performance say over 12000dpi?

my hip is 35 and my ads is 12.

:)

Offline goaty

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 05:48 AM - 02/12/19 »
New ST feels good. Using 7/7 in game and FOV 100.

Need to tinker a bit with my sensitivity still. Found a Kraber yesterday, felt like dragging to mud with the insane zoom on it. On guns with less zoom I didn't have this feeling at all.

Using the same sens on hip and ads on xim settings as well. How are you guys doing with the snipers?

Offline unknownuser

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Simply
  • PSN ID: Simply
« Reply #34 on: 08:02 PM - 02/12/19 »
4k DPI
1000 HZ
HIP : .75
ADS: 1.05 (X/Y 1.05)
Sync: Common

In-game : 7 HIP ; 6 ADS
Curve: High Velocity
All else default.

Feels much more snappy on 180 turns and you get nice aim assist.

Offline heffstar

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 02:16 AM - 02/13/19 »
What settings are people using to select healing items?

I've used the default setup with a few minor tweaks and I suck using it. I can never navigate to my shield cells etc.

I've also found it hard to loot a body when I need to scroll. It might be a side effect of me turning the aim sensitivity down (which is how I play other games like blackout). 

Any suggestions?

Offline SB27

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 03:01 AM - 02/13/19 »
Apex ST feels so slow, TF2 works much better for me.
Idk, ill try different settings, however i dont like it so far

Offline unknownuser

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 02:02 PM - 02/13/19 »
4k DPI
1000 HZ

All else default.

Changed ADS to 7 as the aim assist bubble felt like a problem when I was trying to take precise shots. Or would it be better to simply use default sync instead of common here? I figured the higher in-game sensitivity, the closer to what it was trained for.

Offline SixShooter

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 02:22 PM - 02/13/19 »
What settings are people using to select healing items?

I've used the default setup with a few minor tweaks and I suck using it. I can never navigate to my shield cells etc.

I've also found it hard to loot a body when I need to scroll. It might be a side effect of me turning the aim sensitivity down (which is how I play other games like blackout). 

Any suggestions?

You can use Alan Mcgregors guide https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=75392.0   But for myself I just make a tiny circle with my mouse and it and it lets me choose the item in the dial menus.  For looting I open my inventory then I click my swap sticks auxiliary to use the mouse for selecting.  You can assign mouse clicks for picking up and dropping and mouse wheel for scrolling.  When you exit the looting screen, your mouse will return to normal  This same auxiliary will work in the menus and lobby.  I also use a map auxiliary is very similar but lets me zoom in and out with mouse wheel and drop pin with my mouse click.

Offline Omarf826

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 10:33 PM - 02/13/19 »
4k DPI
1000 HZ

All else default.

Changed ADS to 7 as the aim assist bubble felt like a problem when I was trying to take precise shots. Or would it be better to simply use default sync instead of common here? I figured the higher in-game sensitivity, the closer to what it was trained for.

Use default or off sync/ common has too much AA bubble

Offline unknownuser

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 10:41 PM - 02/13/19 »
4k DPI
1000 HZ

All else default.

if I do that, should i use in-game sensitivity of 6( more aim assist) or 7(less aim assist) atm it feels decent at 7 with common. Ill try default and double my set up sens.

Offline Omarf826

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 01:21 AM - 02/14/19 »
4k DPI
1000 HZ

All else default.

if I do that, should i use in-game sensitivity of 6( more aim assist) or 7(less aim assist) atm it feels decent at 7 with common. Ill try default and double my set up sens.

Use 7-7 thats what i use with default or off sync.. been using default lately with 0 delay and SAT off(i feel that this make a huge diff when tracking ppl) and you get to abuse Aim assist

Offline lilnagle

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 02:17 AM - 02/14/19 »
4k DPI
1000 HZ

All else default.

Use 7-7 thats what i use with default or off sync.. been using default lately with 0 delay and SAT off(i feel that this make a huge diff when tracking ppl) and you get to abuse Aim assist

whats SAT lol feel like i should know but i don't....

Offline DarthRevan084

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: DarthRevan084
« Reply #43 on: 07:24 AM - 02/14/19 »
4k DPI
1000 HZ

All else default.

whats SAT lol feel like i should know but i don't....

Smooth Aim Transition
XB1X, PS4 Pro, SteelSeries Rival 310, HyperX Alloy FPS Pro, ASUS VG245H