XIM Community

Apex Legends ST is out now!!!!  (Read 6708 times)

Offline lilnagle

• View Profile
Apex Legends ST is out now!!!!
« on: 07:46 PM - 02/10/19 »
Here it is guys lets go! Thank you so much

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Apex Legends ST is out now!!!!
« Reply #1 on: 07:48 PM - 02/10/19 »
AWESOME!
XIM APEX + Titan Two
PS4 Pro - ASUS VG245H 24" - Astro A40 TR MixAmp - Yeyian Spark Keyboard - e-Sports Ventus R - Zowie G-SR

Offline B0wl_of_weed

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: B0wl_of_weed
« Reply #2 on: 07:58 PM - 02/10/19 »
Think this will work better then pub g? Just curious what would everyone use sync off default or common whats the best 1. Im destroying using pub g config got 3 17 kill games

Offline thebricycle1988

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: thebricycle1988
« Reply #3 on: 08:37 PM - 02/10/19 »
Think this will work better then pub g? Just curious what would everyone use sync off default or common whats the best 1. Im destroying using pub g config got 3 17 kill games

If you like what you're using you can stick with it. Maybe load in the official one and mess around in training and a couple quick matches. If it doesn't feel right, stick with the pubg one.thats what I'm about to do. Use the new one for a few games and go back to my old one and see which feels better. The official should feel better but if you like what you got.  You know what they say "if it ain't broke, don't fix it"

As far as sync. I've been using common sync on mine and it felt great so that's what I'm gonna try on the official one. And maybe switch between syncs and try them all out.

Offline hjrs

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: hjrsqtr
  • PSN ID: hjrs-usa
« Reply #4 on: 08:46 PM - 02/10/19 »
Well,
Just for anyone who wants to try this out, i have found my self always having red blinking  limit cap on xim , therefore i wanted to try something new ,

here is me current setup i'm going with for the next couple of days.

NAV and G502 Hero.

16000 DPI
1000Hz
1000 polling rate

Apex Legend ST

HIP 1

ADS 0.50

In game Settings :

Sens 8 (insane)
ADS 7 (ultra High)
Response Curve : High Velocity
Look Deadzone : Small
Movement Dead Zone : Small

Give it a try and i have never hit the limit on apex and this settings is very fast response.

and u must use this guide as well if you really need the dail menu "

https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=75392.0

just to add , There is a replay with some advance tips use that also  where u need to apply the delay

Offline Rain1dog

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Rain1dog
« Reply #5 on: 09:09 PM - 02/10/19 »
Well,
Just for anyone who wants to try this out, i have found my self always having red blinking  limit cap on xim , therefore i wanted to try something new ,

here is me current setup i'm going with for the next couple of days.

NAV and G502 Hero.

16000 DPI
1000Hz
1000 polling rate

Apex Legend ST

HIP 1

ADS 0.50

In game Settings :

Sens 8 (insane)
ADS 7 (ultra High)

Give it a try and i have never hit the limit on apex and this settings is very fast response.

and u must use this guide as well if you really need the dail menu "

https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=75392.0

just to add , There is a replay with some advance tips use that also  where u need to apply the delay

Iíve tried for hours and hours to get the dial menu to work... just followed that instruction menu post and still not working.  Iím so frustrated because a large portion of my deaths come from constantly switching between the DS4 and the Xim for driving, flying, healing, pinging.  I have to be one of the worlds dumbest persons with regards to this because I read everyoneís replies, THANKS!! Works great!Ē

I literally canít enjoy the games knowing I have to constantly hit swap during fire fights which always gets me killed.

Offline B0wl_of_weed

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 09:50 PM - 02/10/19 »
The heal thing is super easy for me i hold down the button and use the nav only thing is i have to stop moving for 1 second. Because if running foward and holding the button causes me to look up because of the switch but doesnt effect me much. I just switched my joysticks like he said. Also has anyone seen what ingame settings are suppose to be 8 sense classic curve deadzone small?

Offline JamesCaywood

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: ScaryFawn631545
« Reply #7 on: 10:13 PM - 02/10/19 »
What is in game setting post to be set too????

Offline B0wl_of_weed

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 10:30 PM - 02/10/19 »
Same as titian fall 2 8 sens small deadzone classic curve

Offline AKs0n-

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: AKs0n-
« Reply #9 on: 10:52 PM - 02/10/19 »
Well,

In game Settings :

Sens 8 (insane)
ADS 7 (ultra High)
Sens 8 (insane)
ADS 8 (insane)
Response Curve : Linear
Look Deadzone : None
Movement Dead Zone : whatever

Crossover ST rather than APEX ST

I plugged into APEX ST over Crossover ST and the crosshairs stuttered all over the place skipping pixels nonstop.

No Deadzone has the crosshairs drifting slowly NE but w/e. You get used to it. Better than skipping pixels stuttering trying to AIM. In my opinion at least. Otherwise Small Deadzone has me slowly moving my mouse while my crosshairs do NOT move. Unresponsive. Literally unplayable.
« Last Edit: 11:01 PM - 02/10/19 by AKs0n- »

Offline undazpoon

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 10:55 PM - 02/10/19 »

Can you please share your settings? Thanks.

Offline istainville

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 11:41 PM - 02/10/19 »
Ya I need a delicious code :) no hetero

Offline Rain1dog

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Rain1dog
« Reply #12 on: 11:44 PM - 02/10/19 »
I think Iím the worlds shittest player.  3 hours of Apex and I died 19 times to zero kills.  Back to blackout... the ttk is nonsense in Apex.?

Offline Tony Venom

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: iLL Konfirmed
  • PSN ID: HeadCRACK-_-
« Reply #13 on: 02:28 AM - 02/11/19 »
Are we playing the same game?....the Apex ST feels great, i can track targets like a madman just pulled at least 6 wins in the last few hours. the dial menu is not a problem for me, i hold the button move the mouse in a circular motion and select what i need no big deal. Haven't noticed any pixel skipping issues either. I'm loving it.

Offline Krutoi

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 03:41 AM - 02/11/19 »
Are we playing the same game?....the Apex ST feels great, i can track targets like a madman just pulled at least 6 wins in the last few hours. the dial menu is not a problem for me, i hold the button move the mouse in a circular motion and select what i need no big deal. Haven't noticed any pixel skipping issues either. I'm loving it.
[/quote ]

Whats your config?