XIM Community

Countering games w no deadzone  (Read 84 times)

Offline Sceprent

• View Profile
Countering games w no deadzone
« on: 07:45 PM - 02/10/19 »
right now I'm playing this game Resident Evil 2 remake and I played a few other games with this problem I think Tomb Raider or something like that. The problem is thinking doesn't seem to have any DeadZone so using the xim4 the aim is a little bit all over the place and none precise feels like if I could turn the DeadZone up to like 15 or 21 or something it would be good but there's no option for that on top of that seems to have a slight aim acceleration so makes it even worse. Is there like a curve that starts off low it's kind of goes through the whole thing low or anything like that? I've never been able to find something

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Countering games w no deadzone
« Reply #1 on: 10:25 AM - 02/11/19 »
Welcome to the community. All console games use a deadzone otherwise the analog stick would cause the screen to move while idle. This is because the stick is never perfectly center and the position one analog stick is resting may be different from another. I wasn't able to add support for RE2 in the last batch of games but I'll be looking at support for this game all week before the next batch of games are released.
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos