XIM Community

What controller/peripherals would you like to see supported on Xim3 ?  (Read 79132 times)

Offline van

• View Profile
hello it is possible to put n52te and saitek RAT 9 :-X

Offline glenn37216

• MVP
    • View Profile
 Please read the thread's description before posting . N52 controller is supported already.

Use the link on the first page to request full button support for your particular mouse.

- Although the thread is now a little irrelevant since Obsive has mentioned that 16+ buttons will be supported on all mice soon after Xim3's launch .

Updated ! ;)

Offline Flamemonkey

• MVP
  • Nomnomnom?
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: H3X AntiStyle
As much as I doubt it, I'd love for some support of Wiimote+Motion plus on there (Motion plus specifically, to enhance accuracy, and possibly remove need for IR lights).
But I understand that that would take programming specifically for it and basically a whole new subset for it, so I don't expect it.  (Though I'd pay an extra $20 for it)

The M on the cover is supposed to let you know you need to be mature.

Offline bluechris

• View Profile
Logitech G25 will be crucial for me and a ton of guys who have or want the best wheel around and cannot do nothing atm.

Honestly guys there are many people trying to figure out a way to be able to put this wheel on the 360 with no confirmed luck so far.

Offline glenn37216

• MVP
    • View Profile
 I'll add + 1 to the request list. I'm A HUGE racing fan on the Pc myself and I have 6 wheels to prove it .  ;D  Hopefully we will see wheel support added in the near future on the Xim3. 

Chris Your more than welcome to invite your racing community friends over to get involved in this support request list. The bigger the demand is for a controller/peripheral , the more likely it will have priority on a firmware update for support.

Updated !  ;)

Offline Skeeboe

• View Profile
I dont know if this is the proper place for a hardware question but here goes: In preparation of the XIM3 coming out, I purchased a G13 and G9x. These have never been hooked up to a PC/Mac. I have no use for them on my Mac and don't plan to use them for anything but the XIM3. My question is this.....Do I need to hook them up to a PC/Mac to download any software/drivers to them prior to using them with XIM3 or can I just hook them up to XIM3 right out of the box and enjoy? Thanks in advance for the help.

Offline miraged

• View Profile
Easy G25/27 for me as well :).

Offline Ding Chavez

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: DcIhNaGv3z
Saitek Cyborg Command Unit.  Please.

I just bought a G13 in preparation for the XIM3 launch, because I knew it was supported out-of-box and CCU isn't.  I Just used the G13 with my XIM2 and I have to be honest, I prefer the CCU.  My thumb kept slipping off the G13 stick, whereas I never had that problem with the CCU.  Also My hand feels a little cramped on it for some reason.  I am actually surprised so many previous CCU users switch to G13.  Mine is going back to the store.

Anyone have any news about if the first firmware update will be ready at launch?

Offline tweak

• MVP
    • View Profile
Ding,

You HAVE to mod the G13.  The stock stick is utter poop.

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
The N52te is actually the best for the hand tried all three. You can mod the N52te to have analog on the XIM3.
Crusade atm: none

Offline Ding Chavez

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: DcIhNaGv3z
Too late… I already returned it. 

It will be agonizing to physically own an XIM3 but not use it while I wait for CCU support.  All I can do is cross my fingers and hope that the CCU gets supported in an early firmware update after XIM3 launches.  Or I might have to go back to WASD.

Offline glenn37216

• MVP
    • View Profile
My question is this.....Do I need to hook them up to a PC/Mac to download any software/drivers to them prior to using them with XIM3 or can I just hook them up to XIM3 right out of the box and enjoy? Thanks in advance for the help.

- Just hook them up to XIM3 right out of the box and enjoy. 

Updated ! ;)

Offline Soulo

• MVP
  • Origin: Soulo13
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Soulo13
  • PSN ID: TheRealSoulo
Way back before I used the XIM I used to use a FragFX on my PS3.  While the precision was nowhere near the XIM, I loved having the nunchuck type thing in my left hand.  If we could support some kind of analog nunchuck like that, I would vote for that!

I too vote would like to see the FragFx Shark as well.... It's a nice little setup!
Community TS3 Server (US Central) - Console and PC Gaming
Server Address: justgame.teamspeak3.com:8670

you're not a hardcore gamer until you snort coke off your mousepad in the middle of a quake duel
Think to yourself "is this something an idiot would post?" ... If the answer to either of those questions is "yes" then you probably shouldn't post it

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
Glenn would you please add the Microsoft Xbox360 wired controller.
Crusade atm: none