XIM Community

What controller/peripherals would you like to see supported on Xim3 ?  (Read 79131 times)

Offline kolh

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: moprep
Re: A4Tech XL-755BK
« Reply #420 on: 04:46 PM - 07/05/13 »
The A4Tech Oscar mouse, cheap and Chinese but unique features, extremely light and interesting button layout.

Dito
Give us support for all buttons of this Oscar-mouse (A4Tech XL-755BK) - 4 buttons don't work with the Xim3 & there's no way to fix it alone... :'(
I have this mouse too, xim edge and have same problem.It was fixed?Sorry for my english,i'm from russia and have not good english.
« Last Edit: 06:15 PM - 07/05/13 by kolh »

Offline Amarce

• View Profile
Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick
Maximus gen v
16 gb ddr5
512 ssd
G500s
Wolfking warrior 2xxtreme
Astro a40
24" asus 1ms 27" lg tm2792d-sn
Xim2,xim3,xime
But all I want is xim4 on ps4
Date Registered: 12:33 AM - 06/28/08-
I wasn't here posting because this product was so perfect (I was gg'ing 😆👍)

Offline Hitman

• View Profile
Corsair m30 support would be cool ^_^

Offline AusRED5

• Adelaide, South Australia
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: AusRED5
  • PSN ID: AusRED5
Hi,
would it be possible to make H/W support for the Logitech Driving Force™ EX wheel?
X360 game: Forza Horizon. + other Driving/racing games?

I've tried making a custom config, but since the XIM3 doesn't recognize the devise. No good. :(

Much appreciated for your time and efforts!

Kind Regards,
Aus
XIM4 - G502 - Razer Blackwidow

XBOX ONE
PS4 Pro

Offline EXILE157

• View Profile
Ok I just fell into this website & forum due to my son, he's on the PS3 & future PS4 or XBox One, now I'm a PC gamer  ;D I used to be a console player back when all this started 8), I have a question if I were to buy this product will it work with no problems connecting any gaming keyboard & mouse?  ??? or do anyone know a sure working no issue gaming Keyboard & mouse to use now?...The reason why I'm interested in this XIM 3 is that my son asked me a good question, Dad why don't you play with me online?  :-\ & my answer is always I don't play with joysticks & I don't have the patience to start all over adapting to it, I said if I can play with K/M I'm all in so I was doing some research I found this site, Can anyone help me on this $90-$100 is a little expensive in order to play with K/M on a console, but I'm willing to if this does work!
=[LRRP]=

Offline ak-xs

• MVP
  • I'm what you call a player of non sens xD
    • View Profile
    • don't click here!
Ok I just fell into this website & forum due to my son, he's on the PS3 & future PS4 or XBox One, now I'm a PC gamer  ;D I used to be a console player back when all this started 8), I have a question if I were to buy this product will it work with no problems connecting any gaming keyboard & mouse?  ??? or do anyone know a sure working no issue gaming Keyboard & mouse to use now?...The reason why I'm interested in this XIM 3 is that my son asked me a good question, Dad why don't you play with me online?  :-\ & my answer is always I don't play with joysticks & I don't have the patience to start all over adapting to it, I said if I can play with K/M I'm all in so I was doing some research I found this site, Can anyone help me on this $90-$100 is a little expensive in order to play with K/M on a console, but I'm willing to if this does work!

hi and welcome.

1st of all there is a list of working hardware for both XIM3 and XIMEdge. these are 2 very different products.

2nd you will not regret buying a XIM. it's not the same as PC because some games limit the max speed you can move the crosshair and that may reflect more depending on your playstyle and mouse or even taste in games. COD for instance does not suffer from this at all. and that is the sum of whole issues, it's a minor one and other than that it's equal to PC. actually it's better than PC because you will have more options and should you choose to use them you will see how they will be even better for using a mouse than games on PC by far.

3rd both XIM3 and XIM Edge are discontinued. you can find them online but bear in mind:
XIM3 only works on xbox 360.
XIMEdge works only on Xbox360 and PS3.
there will be a new XIM released in a matter of weeks/months that will be a lot better than the previous ones while the price is around the same. i really advise you to wait and buy one when they come.

feel free to ask me anything via PM. this isn't the right thread for this.
soon..

Offline ak-xs

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • don't click here!
as a side note. i'm aware the price is a barrier of entry but out of the thousands of people that buy a XIM there is only a 2 or 3 dozen that have said it wasn't the device for them.

if you want to play with mouse on console, or wheels or flightsticks, etc, the is the only device on the market that can satisfy you. all the others are very poor in comparison and very hard to configure, while this is mostly plug and play, you just need to set binds and feel what sens is better for you, takes 1 minute and you are gaming.
some other devices will take you hours and be a lot worse even after that.

so you know what to expect here are the lists of compatible devices with each XIM:
Edge - http://www.xim3.com/community/index.php?topic=20995.0
XIM3 - http://www.xim3.com/community/index.php?topic=8399.0
« Last Edit: 09:48 PM - 11/21/13 by ak-xs »
soon..

Offline EXILE157

• View Profile

hi and welcome.

1st of all there is a list of working hardware for both XIM3 and XIMEdge. these are 2 very different products.

2nd you will not regret buying a XIM. it's not the same as PC because some games limit the max speed you can move the crosshair and that may reflect more depending on your playstyle and mouse or even taste in games. COD for instance does not suffer from this at all. and that is the sum of whole issues, it's a minor one and other than that it's equal to PC. actually it's better than PC because you will have more options and should you choose to use them you will see how they will be even better for using a mouse than games on PC by far.

3rd both XIM3 and XIM Edge are discontinued. you can find them online but bear in mind:
XIM3 only works on xbox 360.
XIMEdge works only on Xbox360 and PS3.
there will be a new XIM released in a matter of weeks/months that will be a lot better than the previous ones while the price is around the same. i really advise you to wait and buy one when they come.

feel free to ask me anything via PM. this isn't the right thread for this.
Thank You for the info!
=[LRRP]=

Offline ak-xs

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • don't click here!
you are welcome  8)
soon..

Offline Rastajin

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Sirstratos
My first day on the forum. I hope this is the right place to post this. I would like to see support for the ch combatstick 568 joystick on the xim4.

Offline leGit510

• MVP
    • View Profile
still would like support for the logitech G27

Admin