XIM Community

What controller/peripherals would you like to see supported on Xim3 ?  (Read 79141 times)

Offline glenn37216

• MVP
    • View Profile
It's fully supported already Roads. You can just pick it up and play. Is there specific control or stick features your wanting to see ?

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
Yes, I want to fully map it, the auth. controller is inferior to a mappable controller on the keyboard port. That way leftys are never left out on the controller and no game will ever tell me what button is used for jump for example. The controller is still a good left hand device for some of us, and they would even be better if you could assign whatever you want to the buttons reachable with the left hand, that is the D-pad, left trigger and shoulder and stickbutton. It would even be a XIM3 buying argument for controller users.
Optimally it would be the auth. controller that is mappable so you don't have to attach two controllers that somehow looks stupid.

So my request would be:
mappable auth. controller, if not possible (security), mappable controller on the keyboard USB port.
« Last Edit: 03:20 AM - 01/10/11 by roads »
Crusade atm: none

Offline technogiant

• MVP
    • View Profile
I would second Roads on that request, I've just spent 22 on a ps3 nav controler.....if the auth ontroller had been re-mappable or had been usable from the keyboard port then I would not have had to.
This would also be good for business as it means that controller users would have to pay out less in order to get the xim3 experience.

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
This would also be good for business as it means that controller users would have to pay out less in order to get the xim3 experience.

Good point although that is not right then the XIM3 experience although you use Rayjays ballmouse.
Crusade atm: none

Offline glenn37216

• MVP
    • View Profile
Gotya . Added ! ;)

Offline Zacharybinx34

• MVP
  • Karma [>] 9,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
Wii Nunchuk support would be nice.
I am Spartacus!

Offline bsdude010

• View Profile
Saitek X52
And/Or
Logitech Digital Extreme 3d

Offline Defiler

• View Profile
Oh yeah X52 would be awesome

Offline shootmyyambag

• View Profile
I would love to see my g27 setup supported.  Its awesome on my pc, and works well with the ps3.  Now if i could get it working on xbox360.......

I am a machinist and built my own driving chair.  I found a Summit racing chair on Craigs list for $60 and built the rest myself.

Offline THX1138

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: THX1138WOODY
the Thrustmaster Afterburner joystick.  it's got the detachable throttle on it.  would be great for flight sim games or switching to it when flying a helicopter in battlefield

Offline lucky

• View Profile
I am a machinist and built my own driving chair.  I found a Summit racing chair on Craigs list for $60 and built the rest myself.
sweet
There are topics all over about this, and you gave him a fish. Teach him to fish.
Amazing the things you can learn if you read for a few hours.

Offline Devil_Tengoku

• View Profile
Logitech G27!!!!!!!!!!!
Razer Hydra

Offline flyphil76

• lol cakes
    • View Profile
xfps is better ::)
Sent from my iDevice.

Admin