XIM Community

Otto Repa's Apex Legends Xim4 Configuration  (Read 939 times)

Offline Otto Repa

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Otto Repa
Otto Repa's Apex Legends Xim4 Configuration
« on: 10:15 AM - 02/09/19 »
So after a while of lurking and looking for builds i was fed up with the lack of attention the xim4 was getting after the apex came out.

So i put a lot into this build and thought it was my turn to share something around here.

I hope you all like it

Mouse DPI: 3200

ST: Halo 4 (MCC)

Ingame settings (obviously feel free to tinker):

FOV: 70

Sensitivity: 6
ADS sensitivity: 5
Response curve: Steady
Look deadzone: small

So here it is and as with the ingame settings feel free to tinker.

>>> XIM4 [Apex Legends: Otto Repa] START PASTE >>>
X4C: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:X4C
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

Take care guys I hope you like it

P.S lets see some more love for the xim4 here... Post your curves and setups gents!

Offline SQUINT

• View Profile
Re: Otto Repa's Apex Legends Xim4 Configuration
« Reply #1 on: 11:53 AM - 02/09/19 »
Thx a bunch for the cfg Otto, I will be giving a bunch of different ones a go today. I'm honestly a bit leery of trying this game, much like I was with pubg. None of my friends list have xim and I keep it on the downlow so as not to get into the tired "is it cheating?" debate lol and with these types of games where there so much inventory management, well it gets pretty busy In my noggin trying to work through it, on top of the tension of being sniped with my nose in a bag, amplified by the added pressure of not taking forever and holding up my team, has definitely made me steer clear of royales but this one just looks way too good to pass up.

How much do you struggle to filter through loot and such and also how hard is it to ping things and enemies?

I also noticed that pubg has a training mode now so im thinking maybe it would make sense if I used that first to get everything sorted and then take that knowledge into legends. Can you tell me if that would work? I mean are the 2 games very similar in terms of inventory management? If I had a setup for pubg would the same setup work for legends or is legends a completely different setup configuration?

Anyhoo thanks for any info you (or anyone else if they feel so inclined) can give me on this. Cheers and thanks again!

Offline Otto Repa

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Otto Repa
« Reply #2 on: 12:23 PM - 02/09/19 »
I don't really struggle going through loot at all. But as always use the setting youre confortable with not someone elses

Offline kryptonianvol

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: KryptonianVol
« Reply #3 on: 04:17 PM - 02/09/19 »
I'm the same way. I have a setup I like (based on Titanfall 2) but I am finding looting/inventory management tricky.

Not sure the best way to go forward but I'd love to find how other people are managing.