XIM Community

And they call us, cheaters...  (Read 1075 times)

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
XIM APEX + Titan Two
PS4 Pro - ASUS VG245H 24" - Astro A40 TR MixAmp - Yeyian Spark Keyboard - Tt Esports Ventus Z - Zowie G-SR

Online Kuy

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Zergsy (Smurf Account)
Re: And they call us, cheaters...
« Reply #1 on: 07:31 PM - 02/08/19 »
The fact that someone would go to the length of having multiple PS4s just to maintain a rank in a video game is staggering to me, not to mention all the effort he put into making sure all his accounts were hidden....

Iím glad people like this get exposed, and hopefully banned.

Offline JT Jenkins

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 03:32 PM - 02/09/19 »
Impressive investigative work! That cheater has a major psychological complex to take things to that extent to boost his stats.  I understand that quitting during a round means it won't count as a loss or win, but don't your K:D stats remain? I'm guessing the cheater is using quitting as a safety valve before his K:D stats are even more adversely impacted, switching to the winning side to make up for it. There have been countless times where I've been on a losing team getting ganged up on, but I never quit, even though it sucks when it happens.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 03:43 PM - 02/09/19 »
wow thats indeed crazy, weird that games dont autodetect that kind of stuff
(i guess its so rare that the devs dont want to spend the coding hours for 0,001% of the userbase absuing this)
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline Phil Ashio

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 04:08 PM - 02/09/19 »
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. You would have to have some mental sickness to put in that much effort for something literally no one cares about and matters so little. The number of people willing to jump through those sorts of hoops for a leader board rank is so minuscule that it's barely worth acknowledging never mind dealing with. I don't even think this person deserves derision but needs understanding and help.

Offline bdm214

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 02:58 AM - 02/10/19 »
This is so sad... not simply pathetic but sad.

Offline Cizque

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 04:44 AM - 02/10/19 »
He is making a video about devices next like xim titan cronus.

Offline fe7felix

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 09:37 AM - 02/10/19 »
it's just unbelievable.

btw smk (the guy who made the clip) is a very fine guy! check out his discord and feel free to squad up with him on ps4 bfv. he is one of the best offensive run and gun guys out there

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 01:06 PM - 02/10/19 »
He is making a video about devices next like xim titan cronus.
I'm interested on watch his take about the subject.
XIM APEX + Titan Two
PS4 Pro - ASUS VG245H 24" - Astro A40 TR MixAmp - Yeyian Spark Keyboard - Tt Esports Ventus Z - Zowie G-SR

Offline parjn

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 01:53 PM - 02/10/19 »
He's probably a cool guy but I think he's still gonna call it cheap and cheating.
PS4 Slim | Corsair K68 | Logitech g502 | Xim Apex | Azeron Original

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 02:24 PM - 02/10/19 »
That will be his opinion, but not means that is true.

It will be more interesting and well done if he got some XIM and try.

Kind of remind me to Jackfrags cover on XIM, I think he make a good unbias review about it, he acknowledge the plus and limitations of the device (he got it and try it).

I use XIM and some rapid-firing, not anti-recoil... I just can't get it to feel it right, I mean works... but bothers me on XIM same with strong aim assist.

I am cheating, by using things to make automatic things? is Never like an aimbot or one shoot kill, and I don't do exploits.
I acknowledge it is a short-cut and advantage for certain, no doubt; but I play with 120ms ping avg, so not complaining on any other players having faster reaction than me from the get-to.
XIM APEX + Titan Two

Offline smk_gaming

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: smk_gaming_
« Reply #11 on: 11:06 AM - 02/11/19 »
He's probably a cool guy but I think he's still gonna call it cheap and cheating.

It's certainly not what you would expect it to be, I try and be as objective as possible throughout the video. I give my own personal opinion at the end

Offline parjn

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 11:18 AM - 02/11/19 »
So SMK when do you think the video will be released?
PS4 Slim | Corsair K68 | Logitech g502 | Xim Apex | Azeron Original

Offline JT Jenkins

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 11:31 AM - 02/11/19 »
Look forward to your Titan video, SMK. I don't use a Titan myself, nor do I really understand its full capability (I'm technically inept compared to most on this forum), but will be very interested in seeing an objective take on it.   

Offline asilver

• MVP
  • STE4LYOURFACE
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 11:42 AM - 02/11/19 »
Console battlefield players are terrible. You  might run into a half decent player every 10 hours or so and the rest of them are just lepers proning in bushes. I doubt anyone has ever taken a look at those leaderboards.
Dirty Tony De La Nomadz M.C.

cs:go