XIM Community

Apex Legends Config  (Read 15376 times)

Offline ZehPoopah

• View Profile
Re: Apex Legends Config
« Reply #15 on: 07:17 PM - 02/04/19 »
This has been added to the planned support list.

We pay premium price for a premium product and service.

When will our ST be ready?

Youre talking as if you just put your life savings into the Xim Apex. 100$ is not premium price so chill and wait like everyone else. Pick up a controller if you dont like how Titanfall 2 feels, honestly i dont think it will get any better than that.

Thatís B.S.

Promised ST support is part of the bundle we purchased and 100 bucks plus shipping is premium for a video game peripheral

Get off your knees and learn about how business works

Show me where they promised you STīs literally hours after the game release, as a business expert shouldnt you read the rules/fine print before you buy a device? Also there is a list of support and there are plenty of other games before the Apex so take a seat and chill out buddy. Pick up a controller and get rekt lmfao.

I asked when it was coming. I didnít demand it right now. Completely reasonable from. a paying customer.

Hope I find you in game and show you what rekt is

Offline Balor1712

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 07:19 PM - 02/04/19 »
Support is usually available within a week. This kinda came out of nowhere so maybe a tad bit longer is a safe bet.

Offline Jamesbone

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: FlexNup
  • PSN ID: Flexnitup
« Reply #17 on: 07:30 PM - 02/04/19 »

Youre talking as if you just put your life savings into the Xim Apex. 100$ is not premium price so chill and wait like everyone else. Pick up a controller if you dont like how Titanfall 2 feels, honestly i dont think it will get any better than that.

Thatís B.S.

Promised ST support is part of the bundle we purchased and 100 bucks plus shipping is premium for a video game peripheral

Omg settle.down the game was just released lol

Offline FatalFox

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: ttv_IBeatsIX
« Reply #18 on: 07:31 PM - 02/04/19 »
Apex legends use the same/identical aiming mechanics as titanfall 2

Xim Apex:
 Temporary ST: Titanfall 2

In-game settings:
 Sensitivity: Insane 8
 Sensitivity (ADS): Insane 8
 Response Curve: Classic
 Look Deadzone: Small
« Last Edit: 07:36 PM - 02/04/19 by FatalFox »

Offline ValkyrieSins

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 07:35 PM - 02/04/19 »

Did you read what you said? It's extremely demanding. Theres no reason to talk about paying a premium price and expecting STs to be ready within 4 hours of a release. Not to mention, you are already getting your moneys worth by using the Apex on probably 5+ other games. So it's completely pointless to even bring up it up. I can guarantee you didn't buy an Apex in the last 4 hours of Apex Legends being announced, it getting shipped and you sitting it up. So relax, you have other games you are using the Apex on.

Offline unknownuser

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Simply
  • PSN ID: Simply
« Reply #20 on: 07:42 PM - 02/04/19 »

Xim Apex:

In-game settings:

Do you use ADS config or just all hip?

Offline FatalFox

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 07:44 PM - 02/04/19 »

Did you read what you said? It's extremely demanding. Theres no reason to talk about paying a premium price and expecting STs to be ready within 4 hours of a release. Not to mention, you are already getting your moneys worth by using the Apex on probably 5+ other games. So it's completely pointless to even bring up it up. I can guarantee you didn't buy an Apex in the last 4 hours of Apex Legends being announced, it getting shipped and you sitting it up. So relax, you have other games you are using the Apex on.

That person only ask a question and pretty sure he was praising the xim product. I think you guys misunderstood him.

It usually takes mist a week to complete an ST profile. If not, its probably due to the que is full, or complications of the mechanic or behavioral problems of the aiming system that would cause delays of the release.
« Last Edit: 07:55 PM - 02/04/19 by FatalFox »

Offline FatalFox

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 07:45 PM - 02/04/19 »

Xim Apex:

In-game settings:

Do you use ADS config or just all hip?

Yes I've also enabled ADS auxiliary.

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 07:47 PM - 02/04/19 »
If I remember correctly Titan Fall 2 doesn't requires a ADS ST, all hip.

Offline Phil Ashio

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 07:53 PM - 02/04/19 »

Thumbs up for this comment. Maybe he miscommunicated but that post definitely had a demanding tone.
"MW ST1 users are an inferior species and an evolutionary abomination" - On the Origin of Species, Charles Darwin

Offline IAmVerbose

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: IAmVerbose
« Reply #25 on: 09:54 PM - 02/04/19 »

Thatís B.S.

Its the first day the games been released calm your @#$% or go to a different inferior product?

Offline tepidblack

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 03:42 AM - 02/05/19 »

Thatís B.S.

Do you think that getting on forums and screeching at developers for an ST for a game less than a day old is ďhow business worksĒ? Especially when itís well documented that training the STs takes 48 hours? No, thatís the equivalent of marching into McDonalds, asking mommy to order you your precious chicken tendies, and then having an autistic screaming fit when told youíll have to wait 5 minutes because theyíre in the fryer.
« Last Edit: 10:24 AM - 02/05/19 by tepidblack »

Offline DarthRevan084

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: DarthRevan084
« Reply #27 on: 05:27 AM - 02/05/19 »
If I remember correctly Titan Fall 2 doesn't requires a ADS ST, all hip.

I never played titan fall 1 or 2, but I setup an ADS as my hip felt to fast when I ADS (you are correct the TF2 ST has no hip setup initially). I’m not sure if it actual does anything or if it’s placebo since TF2 was setup with no ADS. (Newbie here only had the apex for two months) But other than that the TF2 ST works great!
« Last Edit: 06:56 AM - 02/05/19 by DarthRevan084 »
XB1X, PS4 Pro, SteelSeries Rival 310, HyperX Alloy FPS Pro, ASUS VG245H

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 08:38 AM - 02/05/19 »
I'm currently working on three games I'm having trouble supporting two of those games. If things continue to go as they are I expect to begin APEX Legends support this weekend or next week.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Lukino

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: ManHasNoName85
« Reply #29 on: 10:02 AM - 02/05/19 »
I'm currently working on three games I'm having trouble supporting two of those games. If things continue to go as they are I expect to begin APEX Legends support this weekend or next week.

I wouldnít worry mist4fun that much, I am sure people can wait couple of days for a new support, specially for a game that only just suddenly appeared