XIM Community

Apex Legends Discussion and Config Suggestions  (Read 87691 times)

Offline B0wl_of_weed

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: B0wl_of_weed
Re: Apex Legends Discussion and Config Suggestions
« Reply #345 on: 01:07 PM - 02/14/19 »
Tried this yesterday seemed pretty good but i do like using off sync  just tried this and qas doing very good. 12k dpi commin sync 5 hip 2.5 ads 7 and 7 in game

Offline belpoutre

• cool attitude
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: 10:56 AM - 02/15/19 »
I'm telling you, reduce your HIP and ADS sens down to 5% of the speed (multiply by. 05) then switch the Iingame settings to High Velocity. When you're moving slowly, it feels the same but if you do quick brushes to turn 90į then you CAN'T do it with the regular settings, you need to run the high velocity curve.
Try it and report

iíve tried high velocity with 1 on hip and 1.25 on ads, 4K dpi and default sync, and i have to say that is not bad, never had hit turn limit cap, itís fastest but controllable . I recommend to try it to make your opinion, in my case I find this config pretty good, which corresponds to my way of playing. Thanks for sharing btw ;)

Offline Zidjan

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: MgM nuKer
« Reply #347 on: 10:59 AM - 02/15/19 »
I play at 3200dpi Razer 500hz, in the application xim 1000hz. It feels pretty good;) but I feel better with the st pubg.

Offline moobot

• View Profile
« Reply #348 on: 11:34 AM - 02/15/19 »
I play at 3200dpi Razer 500hz, in the application xim 1000hz. It feels pretty good;) but I feel better with the st pubg.

Mouse polling at 500hz, with 1000 in the xim. That would be terribly inaccurate and clunky, no...?

Offline synflood

• View Profile
« Reply #349 on: 11:53 AM - 02/15/19 »
Eyyy peoppleeee my settings for :

Logitech 403
3200dpi
1000khz
Hip 16
Y/X 0.85

Ads 17
Smooth 1
Y/X 1.05

Sync default boths

Keyboard corsair k65
Simulate analog behavior 130

In game settings:
Hip 7
Ads 6
Fov 90

And i have 3 auxiliary for heal, granade and mark, alls with 45 sen for easy select.

This guy gets it. The only thing I do differently is set my polling to 500. Never had an issue and aim assist feels good. We are really @#$% close on our settings when you compare our DPI. 3200-4000 is the sweet spot and then you just config your XIM based on that

Been using XIM since the XIM2 and have read pretty much every piece of valuable information to cross these forums. High dpi/polling users are some of the most popular posters here, they are also the ones always @#$% about the STs and asking for better settings. People running the 3200-4000 range don't bother posting because they're already in love with their settings. Just my observation.

The guide linked above saying to set max DPI was probably one of the worst stickied threads on these forums. Going by that mindset, you should also be maxing your in game settings which absolutely blows with this game. So many better config guides out there. I just can't help but notice the amount of high DPI posters and when you check their post history, how unhelpful they can be to the general public. People running lower DPI seem to overall provide better general information to the public. Small litmus test, but feel free to use your own observations. I'm not here to convince anyone how to play. People just can't seem to accept the fact that they don't need to max their stats and buy the latest greatest mouse every 3 months.
« Last Edit: 12:03 PM - 02/15/19 by synflood »

Offline Eric_L

• View Profile
« Reply #350 on: 12:04 PM - 02/15/19 »

Mouse polling at 500hz, with 1000 in the xim. That would be terribly inaccurate and clunky, no...?

No, I do the same on R6 / Everything is on 1000hz besides my mouse which is on 500hz. Makes it smoother for me.
*PS4 Pro
*GPro Wireless 500hz / 16,000 DPI
*K70 RGB Mk.2 Low Profile Cherry Mx: Speed
*Xim Apex 1000hz | Titan Two
*Hip sens: 500 | Ads sens: 222.22 | X/Y Ratio: 2.60
*Smoothing 6 | Sync: OFF | Right Stick Deadzone: 0
*Rainbow Six Siege - Diamond

Offline damstr

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: 12:38 PM - 02/15/19 »

Logitech 403
3200dpi
1000khz
Hip 16
Y/X 0.85

Ads 17
Smooth 1
Y/X 1.05

Sync default boths

Keyboard corsair k65

In game settings:
Hip 7
Ads 6
Fov 90

And i have 3 auxiliary for heal, granade and mark, alls with 45 sen for easy select.

This guy gets it. The only thing I do differently is set my polling to 500. Never had an issue and aim assist feels good. We are really @#$% close on our settings when you compare our DPI. 3200-4000 is the sweet spot and then you just config your XIM based on that

Been using XIM since the XIM2 and have read pretty much every piece of valuable information to cross these forums. High dpi/polling users are some of the most popular posters here, they are also the ones always @#$% about the STs and asking for better settings. People running the 3200-4000 range don't bother posting because they're already in love with their settings. Just my observation.

The guide linked above saying to set max DPI was probably one of the worst stickied threads on these forums. Going by that mindset, you should also be maxing your in game settings which absolutely blows with this game. So many better config guides out there. I just can't help but notice the amount of high DPI posters and when you check their post history, how unhelpful they can be to the general public. People running lower DPI seem to overall provide better general information to the public. Small litmus test, but feel free to use your own observations. I'm not here to convince anyone how to play. People just can't seem to accept the fact that they don't need to max their stats and buy the latest greatest mouse every 3 months.
I've been a XIM user since the XIM2 (still have it actually) but I've been on/off with the XIM since I was switching between console and PC every couple of years.

Right now I'm using the following and I'm doing pretty well (have taken down full squads) but it doesn't feel quite right still.

Logitech G Pro
12K DPI
1000Hz
.70 Hip
.35 ADS
Sync default

7/6 in game with the high velocity curve.

Based on what you said I am going to try to reduce the mouse DPI to around 3500 and reconfigure the XIM sensitivity to match. Is there a calculator on how to do this?
XIM APEX | Xbox One X | LG 27UK600-W 27" IPS LED 4K | Logitech G Pro | Razer Blackwidow Ultimate | DT 990 Premium | ModMic 4 | Logitech Z-5500's

Offline Eric_L

• View Profile
« Reply #352 on: 12:43 PM - 02/15/19 »

Logitech 403
3200dpi
1000khz
Hip 16
Y/X 0.85

Ads 17
Smooth 1
Y/X 1.05

Sync default boths

Keyboard corsair k65

In game settings:
Hip 7
Ads 6
Fov 90

I've been a XIM user since the XIM2 (still have it actually) but I've been on/off with the XIM since I was switching between console and PC every couple of years.

Right now I'm using the following and I'm doing pretty well (have taken down full squads) but it doesn't feel quite right still.

Logitech G Pro
12K DPI
1000Hz
.70 Hip
.35 ADS
Sync default

7/6 in game with the high velocity curve.

Based on what you said I am going to try to reduce the mouse DPI to around 3500 and reconfigure the XIM sensitivity to match. Is there a calculator on how to do this?

DPI Sensitivity calculator*
http://www.csgosetup.com/dpi-calculator/
*PS4 Pro

Offline damstr

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: 12:46 PM - 02/15/19 »
Thanks so much! Going to try this tonight and see what happens. Hopefully it makes aiming a little more consistent as it seems a tad on the twitchy side right now.
XIM APEX | Xbox One X | LG 27UK600-W 27" IPS LED 4K | Logitech G Pro | Razer Blackwidow Ultimate | DT 990 Premium | ModMic 4 | Logitech Z-5500's

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: YouTube_d1sable
« Reply #354 on: 12:52 PM - 02/15/19 »
Posted what i think is a decent config in the shared config section, cant get page link on my phone for some reason.

Offline Eric_L

• View Profile
« Reply #355 on: 01:12 PM - 02/15/19 »
Thanks so much! Going to try this tonight and see what happens. Hopefully, it makes aiming a little more consistent as it seems a tad on the twitchy side right now.

I tried to get HV curve setting to work but it seemed to always be twitchy. This games turn cap is a real bummer makes it hard to play more than 1 game at a time since other games have very different movement settings. Rainbow, for example, Rainbow six sensitivities are able to go much higher and faster. So when you build muscle memory for that game it makes it hard to go back and forth.
*PS4 Pro

Offline damstr

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: 01:46 PM - 02/15/19 »
Thanks so much! Going to try this tonight and see what happens. Hopefully, it makes aiming a little more consistent as it seems a tad on the twitchy side right now.

I tried to get HV curve setting to work but it seemed to always be twitchy. This games turn cap is a real bummer makes it hard to play more than 1 game at a time since other games have very different movement settings. Rainbow, for example, Rainbow six sensitivities are able to go much higher and faster. So when you build muscle memory for that game it makes it hard to go back and forth.
I know someone said HV had higher turn caps but is that actually true for this game?

Offline InZane

• View Profile
« Reply #357 on: 02:40 PM - 02/15/19 »
First time trying the new ST today. have created configs with both 16k and 2k dpi. I hit the turn cap (xim flashing red) every time i do a little quick movement. not using high sens, in game sens max. any tips or nice configs out there`?
Xbox One X | XIM APEX | Glorious Model O/G502 | QPAD MK-90 | Astro A40

Offline damstr

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: 03:43 PM - 02/15/19 »
First time trying the new ST today. have created configs with both 16k and 2k dpi. I hit the turn cap (xim flashing red) every time i do a little quick movement. not using high sens, in game sens max. any tips or nice configs out there`?
Have you tried using the High Velocity in game setting? I've seen some say that it increases the turn cap.

Offline InZane

• View Profile
« Reply #359 on: 04:13 PM - 02/15/19 »
Have you tried using the High Velocity in game setting? I've seen some say that it increases the turn cap.

Have not tried. But i will give it a try, but doesent that require me to change some settings?
Xbox One X | XIM APEX | Glorious Model O/G502 | QPAD MK-90 | Astro A40