XIM Community

Apex Legends Discussion and Config Suggestions  (Read 78352 times)

Offline M1GATRON

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: M1GATRON
  • PSN ID: M1GATRON
Re: Apex Legends Discussion and Config Suggestions
« Reply #330 on: 11:46 AM - 02/13/19 »
Iím new to XIM Apex in general, but why does my aiming (Hip and ADS) feel like my reticle keeps moving even after my mouse has stopped? I only notice a little extra movement not a lot. My TV is on game mode btw. In terms of the settings, Iíve tried the game on high velocity 8-8, 7-7, 6-6, didnít tell a difference in terms of this issue. On my XIM Iíve tried sync off, and Common, of the two I liked common best. I honesty couldnít tell much of a difference with mouse smoothing or not. I tried some curves I found on here but the problem remained. Iíve had mouse DPI at 4000, 6000, and 8000, polling at 1000. No change. Basically, no matter what I do, my reticle is very jumpy during subtle ADS moments, no matter what my settings are on. Like i said above, sometimes it seems like my reticle keeps moving even after I let off on the mouse. Itís almost like a momentum affect, which I know this game has, but surely not just for spinning in place?

This happened to me as well, I was able to remediate the issue by changing the look deadzone in game to small, any other setting caused the mouse to move erratically.
« Last Edit: 12:36 PM - 02/13/19 by M1GATRON »

Offline MiXoLoGiSt

• View Profile
« Reply #331 on: 11:49 AM - 02/13/19 »
Not the right thread but just FYI the Apex. Really only processes 4000dpi. Anything over actually doesn't do anything so 12k is reduced to 4000

Haha where did you get this from? If that were the case then they wouldnít recommend you max out your mouse DPI. Also, using the same settings lower your DPI on your mouse from 12k to 4K (or vice versa) and try to tell me again that the XIM doesnít process anything over 4K DPI.
Logitech G Pro Wireless | Corsair K65 Rapidfire | SteelSeries QCK+ | Astro A50

Offline Happy Camper Cavalry

• Only the best
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: 12 Current Members
« Reply #332 on: 12:05 PM - 02/13/19 »
Not the right thread but just FYI the Apex. Really only processes 4000dpi. Anything over actually doesn't do anything so 12k is reduced to 4000

Haha where did you get this from? If that were the case then they wouldn’t recommend you max out your mouse DPI. Also, using the same settings lower your DPI on your mouse from 12k to 4K (or vice versa) and try to tell me again that the XIM doesn’t process anything over 4K DPI.

They do recommend 4000 dpi homeboy. Watch Odin's videos before you make an a$$ of yourself on these forums here little guy
« Last Edit: 12:10 PM - 02/13/19 by Happy Camper Cavalry »
The Happy Camper Cavalry is a group of Xim gamers that strive to be the best on Xbox. EST. 2015. Current members include Top 500 (actually top 20) Overwatch players, Apex Predators, & top ranked R6 Legends. That & just an overall good group of guys, & a lady.
To maintain anonymity we use this joint account because unfortunately a member was SWATed. The Xim is a contencous device & we would caution anyone that publicly shares their gamertag on anything Xim related
💯

• Only the best
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: 12:07 PM - 02/13/19 »
I'm telling you, reduce your HIP and ADS sens down to 5% of the speed (multiply by. 05) then switch the Iingame settings to High Velocity. When you're moving slowly, it feels the same but if you do quick brushes to turn 90į then you CAN'T do it with the regular settings, you need to run the high velocity curve.
Try it and report

Absolutely 100% better you do not reach a turning cap.

By changing the in game setting to High Velocity. The nomenclature may elude some but it is not a xim apex "curve" but an in game setting High Velocity Curve (curve; confused me and could not find the xim curve only to finally figure out it was a in game setting)
Yep, I have people asking me on my videos how I turn so fast. High Velocity Curve. PERIOD

Mist did a GREAT job and I'm hoping the ST is the same for both curves. 
Though a quick message to @mist. PLEASE if you do retrain this in the future due to changes in the controls, please train it on the high velocity curve. it just plays with the Xim better.
The Happy Camper Cavalry is a group of Xim gamers that strive to be the best on Xbox. EST. 2015. Current members include Top 500 (actually top 20) Overwatch players, Apex Predators, & top ranked R6 Legends. That & just an overall good group of guys, & a lady.
To maintain anonymity we use this joint account because unfortunately a member was SWATed. The Xim is a contencous device & we would caution anyone that publicly shares their gamertag on anything Xim related
💯

Offline MiXoLoGiSt

• View Profile
« Reply #334 on: 12:10 PM - 02/13/19 »

Haha where did you get this from? If that were the case then they wouldnít recommend you max out your mouse DPI. Also, using the same settings lower your DPI on your mouse from 12k to 4K (or vice versa) and try to tell me again that the XIM doesnít process anything over 4K DPI.

They do recommend 4000 dpi homeboy. Watch Odin's videos.

The post here from OBsiV says different.

https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=64019.0

Edit: Haha you edited your original post to be a douchebag. That was a nice touch princess.
« Last Edit: 12:15 PM - 02/13/19 by MiXoLoGiSt »
Logitech G Pro Wireless | Corsair K65 Rapidfire | SteelSeries QCK+ | Astro A50

Offline The prodigy

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: 12:15 PM - 02/13/19 »
They do recommend 4000 dpi homeboy. Watch Odin's videos before you make an a$$ of yourself on these forums here little guy

No need to start throwing insults. He just asked for some proof and you gave none.
Max dpi means less interpolation from the xim and has been recommended by OBsIV himself so id trust that over anything.

• Only the best
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: 12:18 PM - 02/13/19 »

They do recommend 4000 dpi homeboy. Watch Odin's videos.

The post here from OBsiV says different.

https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=64019.0

Edit: Haha you edited your original post to be a douchebag. That was a nice touch princess.
Well it looks like OBsIV and Od1n have different recommendations. I posted the question on the right thread. I will say that my Widow Scope % went from 61% to 72% and crit% went from 40% to 65% when i switched from 12k to 4k but that could be a lot of things
💯

Offline Xenaph1

• View Profile
« Reply #337 on: 12:40 PM - 02/13/19 »
I end up with the sitting of this guy and it works perfectly!
7,7 game sentivity

Offline Dstylo

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Dstylo_2016
« Reply #338 on: 01:55 PM - 02/13/19 »
Eyyy peoppleeee my settings for :

Logitech 403
3200dpi
1000khz
Hip 16
Y/X 0.85

Ads 17
Smooth 1
Y/X 1.05

Sync default boths

Keyboard corsair k65
Simulate analog behavior 130

In game settings:
Hip 7
Ads 6
Fov 90

And i have 3 auxiliary for heal, granade and mark, alls with 45 sen for easy select.
« Last Edit: 02:02 PM - 02/13/19 by Dstylo »

Offline unknownuser

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Simply
  • PSN ID: Simply
« Reply #339 on: 01:59 PM - 02/13/19 »
Quick update:
With 6 in-game sensitivity, it feels like I have to force myself into the aim assist bubble with common sync. So, I simply changed my in-game sensitivity to 7 and reduced my ADS.

Offline ssjgohan

• View Profile
« Reply #340 on: 03:27 PM - 02/13/19 »
I don't know where else to ask this but is it possible to use these configs on the xim 4 or am I going to have to sell it and get an apex?  My xim 4 doesn't have settings like smoothing and default sync, is there anyway I can compensate for this? I can't find any xim 4 setting videos for this game. I've checked the xim 4 part of the forum too but it's pretty dead.

Offline Tetsurobash

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Apollo-ZuEs-LeTo
« Reply #341 on: 06:41 PM - 02/13/19 »
Quick update:
With 6 in-game sensitivity, it feels like I have to force myself into the aim assist bubble with common sync. So, I simply changed my in-game sensitivity to 7 and reduced my ADS.

I keep flip flopping from default to off on my sync and Iím really liking sync off maxing out my sensitivity and just using the xim sensitivity. It feels pretty clean with minimal AA bubble in close quarters.

Offline unknownuser

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Simply
  • PSN ID: Simply
« Reply #342 on: 08:30 PM - 02/13/19 »
Quick update:

I keep flip flopping from default to off on my sync and Iím really liking sync off maxing out my sensitivity and just using the xim sensitivity. It feels pretty clean with minimal AA bubble in close quarters.
what's your in-game ADS sensitivity?

Offline hulzeh

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: txt911
« Reply #343 on: 01:19 AM - 02/14/19 »
I'm telling you, reduce your HIP and ADS sens down to 5% of the speed (multiply by. 05) then switch the Iingame settings to High Velocity. When you're moving slowly, it feels the same but if you do quick brushes to turn 90į then you CAN'T do it with the regular settings, you need to run the high velocity curve.
Try it and report
Can you please share your full settings?

Offline neat

• View Profile
« Reply #344 on: 06:12 AM - 02/14/19 »
I don't know where else to ask this but is it possible to use these configs on the xim 4 or am I going to have to sell it and get an apex?  My xim 4 doesn't have settings like smoothing and default sync, is there anyway I can compensate for this? I can't find any xim 4 setting videos for this game. I've checked the xim 4 part of the forum too but it's pretty dead.

Amen brother, I bought my XIM4 just before they released the Apex, I got rekt  :-\