XIM Community

Apex Legends Discussion and Config Suggestions  (Read 78266 times)

Offline kassy

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: kastomiel
Re: Apex Legends Discussion and Config Suggestions
« Reply #315 on: 09:28 PM - 02/12/19 »
AA is a crutch for talentless... let's be real here xim is also a crutch and an advantage.
My setttings:

Varmilo VA87M Sakura Pink (Cherry Mx Silent Black) / Zowie EC2-A @ 1000hz / Xim Apex / Titan Two / PS4 PRO / 35 Hip Common Sync 1 Smoothing 20 ADS /

Offline Luxurysedan3030

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: iji LEGEND iji
« Reply #316 on: 09:55 PM - 02/12/19 »
Iím new to XIM Apex in general, but why does my aiming (Hip and ADS) feel like my reticle keeps moving even after my mouse has stopped? I only notice a little extra movement not a lot. My TV is on game mode btw. In terms of the settings, Iíve tried the game on high velocity 8-8, 7-7, 6-6, didnít tell a difference in terms of this issue. On my XIM Iíve tried sync off, and Common, of the two I liked common best. I honesty couldnít tell much of a difference with mouse smoothing or not. I tried some curves I found on here but the problem remained. Iíve had mouse DPI at 4000, 6000, and 8000, polling at 1000. No change. Basically, no matter what I do, my reticle is very jumpy during subtle ADS moments, no matter what my settings are on. Like i said above, sometimes it seems like my reticle keeps moving even after I let off on the mouse. Itís almost like a momentum affect, which I know this game has, but surely not just for spinning in place?

Offline houseofmoo

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: the420xpress
« Reply #317 on: 10:02 PM - 02/12/19 »
If you're hitting the turn speed limit try switching to High Velocity curve with sync wet to common. I am used to quick wrist aiming and this is the only way I could get a COD-like speed feel in Apex Legends.

Are you using the curve within Hip, ADS or both? Also, I've been looking for the "High Velocity curve" and cannot seem to find it. Do you happen to have a link or a copy of the curve? I'm having the same issue with hitting the turn speed limit as I use quick wrist aiming as well. Thank  you in advance!

High Velocity curve is a in game setting

Offline lilnagle

• View Profile
« Reply #318 on: 11:07 PM - 02/12/19 »
Iím new to XIM Apex in general, but why does my aiming (Hip and ADS) feel like my reticle keeps moving even after my mouse has stopped? I only notice a little extra movement not a lot. My TV is on game mode btw. In terms of the settings, Iíve tried the game on high velocity 8-8, 7-7, 6-6, didnít tell a difference in terms of this issue. On my XIM Iíve tried sync off, and Common, of the two I liked common best. I honesty couldnít tell much of a difference with mouse smoothing or not. I tried some curves I found on here but the problem remained. Iíve had mouse DPI at 4000, 6000, and 8000, polling at 1000. No change. Basically, no matter what I do, my reticle is very jumpy during subtle ADS moments, no matter what my settings are on. Like i said above, sometimes it seems like my reticle keeps moving even after I let off on the mouse. Itís almost like a momentum affect, which I know this game has, but surely not just for spinning in place?

Same here smh

Offline Eric_L

• View Profile
« Reply #319 on: 11:43 PM - 02/12/19 »

Same here smh

What's you ingame deadzone? I haven't had this issue so I'm not quite sure.
*PS4 Pro
*GPro Wireless 500hz / 16,000 DPI
*K70 RGB Mk.2 Low Profile Cherry Mx: Speed
*Xim Apex 1000hz | Titan Two
*Hip sens: 500 | Ads sens: 222.22 | X/Y Ratio: 2.60
*Smoothing 6 | Sync: OFF | Right Stick Deadzone: 0
*Rainbow Six Siege - Diamond

Offline Teckx

• View Profile
« Reply #320 on: 08:31 AM - 02/13/19 »
What keybinds are you all using? Im having trouble getting comfortable with all the differnt controls
What do you use for next weapon etc?

Offline Balor1712

• View Profile
« Reply #321 on: 08:40 AM - 02/13/19 »
Heal = fwd thumb button on mouse
Tact ability = Back thimb button on mouse
Press both together for ult
Change weapon = L shift (many use mouse wheel but I have my mouse wheel bound to my rb6 profiles for quick swapping acog vs no acog)
Melee = Q (use whatever)
I have an orbweaver so I already have the d pad

Offline Teckx

• View Profile
« Reply #322 on: 08:58 AM - 02/13/19 »
Heal = fwd thumb button on mouse
Tact ability = Back thimb button on mouse
Press both together for ult
Change weapon = L shift (many use mouse wheel but I have my mouse wheel bound to my rb6 profiles for quick swapping acog vs no acog)
Melee = Q (use whatever)
I have an orbweaver so I already have the d pad
what do you use for run?

Offline Henneseyboyz

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Henneseyboyz
  • PSN ID: Henneseyboyz
« Reply #323 on: 10:45 AM - 02/13/19 »
Hey guys im new to the whole xim thing its been 2 months and id have to say iv grew to a complete animal i would like to share my apex legends config to everyone

12k dpi 1000hz polling

In game settings: 7/6 classic response curve small look deadzone and movement

DEFAULT SYNC

Xim settings: 25.00 hip
Smoothing: 5
Boost: 250

ADS: 18.00
Smoothing: 7
Y/x ratio: 1.10
Boost: 400-600 usually i leave it on 600

NO BALISTIC CURVES NEEDED

Iv dropped 17 9 times with this setup i have over 1300 kills with a 60 win percentage on apex legends and im lvl 65 if you want proof i can post pictures as well try it out and tel me what you guys think It is a fast sens config . If it feels to fast try lowering dpi to 6000. Id appreciate a follow on twitter as well tu7ve feel free to ask any questions if needed
« Last Edit: 10:56 AM - 02/13/19 by Henneseyboyz »

Offline Happy Camper Cavalry

• Only the best
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: 12 Current Members
« Reply #324 on: 10:58 AM - 02/13/19 »
I'm telling you, reduce your HIP and ADS sens down to 5% of the speed (multiply by. 05) then switch the Iingame settings to High Velocity. When you're moving slowly, it feels the same but if you do quick brushes to turn 90į then you CAN'T do it with the regular settings, you need to run the high velocity curve.
Try it and report

I agree, the turning is much more responsive.

I'm just training to nail the ADS setting because it either feels too fast or too slow. I don't know if my 360/cm method will work for this game as I can't seem to aim properly when the aim is so responsive n fast x.x
Classic curve
Small look dz
Use 8 for hip
Use 6 for ads
Make sure to run 1000hz
Run super high dpi 12-16k
Use a curve on hip to negate slow turn speed
Donít use much smoothing on ads
Add boost to ads as needed

Not the right thread but just FYI the Apex. Really only processes 4000dpi. Anything over actually doesn't do anything so 12k is reduced to 4000
The Happy Camper Cavalry is a group of Xim gamers that strive to be the best on Xbox. EST. 2015. Current members include Top 500 (actually top 20) Overwatch players, Apex Predators, & top ranked R6 Legends. That & just an overall good group of guys, & a lady.
To maintain anonymity we use this joint account because unfortunately a member was SWATed. The Xim is a contencous device & we would caution anyone that publicly shares their gamertag on anything Xim related
💯

Offline BFlamboyant

• View Profile
« Reply #325 on: 10:59 AM - 02/13/19 »
Hey guys im new to the whole xim thing its been 2 months and id have to say iv grew to a complete animal i would like to share my apex legends config to everyone

12k dpi 1000hz polling

DEFAULT SYNC

Iv dropped 17 9 times with this setup i have over 1300 kills with a 60 win percentage on apex legends and im lvl 65 if you want proof i can post pictures as well try it out and tel me what you guys think It is a fast sens config . If it feels to fast try lowering dpi to 6000. Id appreciate a follow on twitter as well tu7ve feel free to ask any questions if needed

ur using off sync?

Offline B28rian

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Zero karma
« Reply #326 on: 11:03 AM - 02/13/19 »
Love these settings I just donít have the boost on.

Offline Sophia1993

• View Profile
« Reply #327 on: 11:06 AM - 02/13/19 »

12k dpi 1000hz polling

DEFAULT SYNC

ur using off sync?
Is off sync suppose to be better?

Offline Henneseyboyz

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Henneseyboyz
  • PSN ID: Henneseyboyz
« Reply #328 on: 11:08 AM - 02/13/19 »
Default sync im using as the movement feels way better in my opinion

Offline M1GATRON

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: M1GATRON
  • PSN ID: M1GATRON
« Reply #329 on: 11:33 AM - 02/13/19 »
I'm telling you, reduce your HIP and ADS sens down to 5% of the speed (multiply by. 05) then switch the Iingame settings to High Velocity. When you're moving slowly, it feels the same but if you do quick brushes to turn 90į then you CAN'T do it with the regular settings, you need to run the high velocity curve.
Try it and report

Absolutely 100% better you do not reach a turning cap.

By changing the in game setting to High Velocity. The nomenclature may elude some but it is not a xim apex "curve" but an in game setting High Velocity Curve (curve; confused me and could not find the xim curve only to finally figure out it was a in game setting)