XIM Community

Apex Legends Discussion and Config Suggestions  (Read 87627 times)

Offline Tetsurobash

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Apollo-ZuEs-LeTo
So many different configs/setups. Going to try this game tonight. What is the most popular/"best" settings out there? Coming from Blackout, mid++ skills 20% win rate using mid range sens. Any suggestions? Xim Apex

Thread is chock full of them. This question gets repeated every page :)

For my own take, the PUGB ST with sync off and tuned according to the video posted on this page is the best one. I'm using a Nav/502/12kDPI/1kPoll.

Sens for hip and ads are much higher than other games but feels fine. I'm running 95.5/30.

You'll want an alt config for the wheel selection and macro rb+lb for ultimates, same as COD and other games. Thread is full of examples for all. Tune away.

The in game settings are really important to lock down first. The in game sensitivity hip and ads do really funky stuff to the aim assist i.e. slowdown. Most of the time you want to max these out but Iím thinking thatís not the case with this game.

Offline B0wl_of_weed

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: B0wl_of_weed
Everyone just set it to 7 and 7 pub g st off sync works perfect i dotn even use smoothing

Offline Rooks

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Rooks 2
I have found some good settings. My highest kill game is 10, in that same game we had a total of 31 kills, and my highest damage game so far is 2350.

Offline InZane

• View Profile
I have found some good settings. My highest kill game is 10, in that same game we had a total of 31 kills, and my highest damage game so far is 2350.

Do you mind share it then
Xbox One X | XIM APEX | Glorious Model O/G502 | QPAD MK-90 | Astro A40

Offline lilnagle

• View Profile

whats your field of view settings? (FOV) u max it out or leave it default or what

Offline JE77

• View Profile
700+ kills
60+ wins
Lvl 48

PUBG ST
12k dpi
In game 7, 7
Sync default
Hip 11
ADS 4

Simple and dominant, your welcome
FOV 90

Offline Rooks

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Rooks 2
Titanfall 2 ST
1000HZ
SYNC DEFAULT
HIP 15
ADS 15
FOV MAX
INGAME HIP/ADS 7

Offline TopNotch1.0

• View Profile
700+ kills
60+ wins
Lvl 48

PUBG ST
12k dpi
In game 7, 7
Sync default
Hip 11
ADS 4

FOV 90

what about in-game look Dead zone ?

Offline Tetsurobash

• View Profile
Newest beta firmware

1000hz
G502
G13 analog

In game
Hip 8
Ads 6
Classic curve
Look DZ small
Movement DZ large

The biggest hurdle in this game is dealing with the look DZ and the hip/ads sensitivity

>>> XIM APEX [apex legends  16k 1000hz ] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile

Offline JE77

• View Profile
700+ kills
60+ wins
Lvl 48

PUBG ST
12k dpi
In game 7, 7
Sync default
Hip 11
ADS 4

FOV 90

what about in-game look Dead zone ?

Smalll

Offline Tetsurobash

• View Profile
Titanfall 2 ST
1000HZ
SYNC DEFAULT
HIP 15
ADS 15
FOV MAX
INGAME HIP/ADS 7

Everyone is saying pubg is the best but I just loaded up titan fall 2 ST and it is a lot easier to ďtuneĒ so to speak. For instance PUB G st is only playable with Sync off and look DZ to small. TitanFall 2 ST allows for multiple syncs and look DZís. The ADS speed on the TF2 ST is a lot slower out of the box but itís an easy fix with minimal effort. Thank you bro.

Offline Omarf826

• View Profile
700+ kills
60+ wins
Lvl 48

PUBG ST
12k dpi
In game 7, 7
Sync default
Hip 11
ADS 4

FOV 90

Your delay is 0?  and do you have sat on or off?

Offline Rain1dog

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Rain1dog
For some reason when I do that when I try to move the mouse in the direction of the item on the wheel nothing happens

You're supposed to do half circle movements not straight lines... Anyway here's what you want if you just want to use keys instead.

Make an aux config and set the keybind to the same button you have PING on.  Afterwards go to Movement and press on the three dots to see these options -> 

Now bind right stick to whatever you want to use to navigate the ping wheel.

Thank you very very much!

Iím sorry to bother but Iíve just not got around to trying this and it does not work.  Now when I hit the key that toggles the AUX and use my directional pad my characters vision moves accordingly.  No wheel pops up.

Offline neat

• View Profile
Is there any official ST for this game yet?