XIM Community

Apex Legends Discussion and Config Suggestions  (Read 111319 times)

Offline ubtri

• View Profile
    • My Youtube - PC Gameplay Videos
  • Gamertag: ubtri
  • PSN ID: ubtri
Anyone using Sony Nav and a g502?

Iím trying to see how you have your ping bindings set up.  Iím using the TF2 config and it feels good, but Iím at a loss in being able to use any pings, equip that use a radial wheel to select from.

If anyone has a little time and can tell me how they have their binds be appreciated.

I'm using the mwheel hold/press down.

Hrm. How are you setting two keys to a single bind?  Your using TF2 config?

PUBG ST

Edit:  Using my trusty Wolf King Warrior again.  I use to be a left handed mouser on PC for years, so training my left hand for wasd is going slowly..  Luckily I can mouse fine with both hands, but there isn't a G502 for lefties.
« Last Edit: 01:51 PM - 02/09/19 by ubtri »
XIM Apex/Edge - Sony Navigation/Wolf King Warrior KB & Logitech G502 - My Youtube Channel (mostly PC mod gaming/VR.)

Offline B00STED

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: | B00STED |
Iím still trying to figure out if any of the information in this thread can be used for the Xim 4. Are the STís and settings all the same between Xim 4 and Apex?

Thanks

Offline Himpy

• View Profile
Iím still trying to figure out if any of the information in this thread can be used for the Xim 4. Are the STís and settings all the same between Xim 4 and Apex?

Thanks

IamVerbose posted these XIM 4 settings on page 2. I have not tried it, but it starts with the Titanfall 2 ST.
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM4 [Apex Legends BR] START PASTE >>>
X4C: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:X4C
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

Offline AMG

• MVP
  • Gamer - Audiophile - Coder
    • View Profile
Rain1dog

Sent me a picture of your current keybinds from XIM manager app, and which ST you use. I can fix it for you.
CoD Modern Warfare 2/Warzone 2 - Pro Script FULL DEMO:
https://youtu.be/CyWHtltetHM

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: YouTube_d1sable
Not played an awful lot (dam work) but enjoying it when i can.

Using PugG ST off sync feels pretty bang on to me.

https://imgur.com/a/jYZbFEf

What ingame settings are you using?

These but changed ads to 30

https://youtu.be/a8jV6B0j9j0

Offline lilnagle

• View Profile
u have to have the xim apex.....not xim 4, so that could be a problem...not sure what xim you have.

also got to be in the advanced settings to even see the options to enable auxiliaries

I just love to be able to play. I mean I have no clue how to get the ping radiAl  wheelTo work inside of the Xim  config tool.  Iíve posted two threads and I get 100 views and one reply about to do the tutorial in the game which has no bearing on the Xim config tool.

So Iíve been trying to play Apex for days now but canít because I canít figure out how to get this to work.

effinjamie

Itís taken me a couple of days to get this anywhere near where I feel comfortable with it, now my biggest complaint is the crash to desktop every other time I start a game.

Offline InZane

• Discord: InZane#9684
    • View Profile
So many different configs/setups. Going to try this game tonight. What is the most popular/"best" settings out there? Coming from Blackout, mid++ skills 20% win rate using mid range sens. Any suggestions? Xim Apex
XIM APEX | PS5 | Xbox One X | Glorious Model O/Logitech G502 | QPAD MK-90 | Astro A40/Logitech G35 | BenQ 144hz

Offline Ixian

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: MGIxian
  • PSN ID: Planetix
So many different configs/setups. Going to try this game tonight. What is the most popular/"best" settings out there? Coming from Blackout, mid++ skills 20% win rate using mid range sens. Any suggestions? Xim Apex

Thread is chock full of them. This question gets repeated every page :)

For my own take, the PUGB ST with sync off and tuned according to the video posted on this page is the best one. I'm using a Nav/502/12kDPI/1kPoll.

Sens for hip and ads are much higher than other games but feels fine. I'm running 95.5/30.

You'll want an alt config for the wheel selection and macro rb+lb for ultimates, same as COD and other games. Thread is full of examples for all. Tune away.

Offline trotsky

• View Profile
Man I have tried almost all the configs on this thread and I just cant get anything to feel right. The game just feels like im fighting the controls constantly. I am consistently really good at pubg and blackout on Xbox and on PC but I cant get this game to feel right.

Guess I'll wait patiently for the ST and see if its just me or if its the ST. After hearing so many of you talk about finding something that works it makes me think I just dont mesh with this game well. Super frustrated so far.

Offline Dirty Ces

• View Profile
Try these settings, Medium SENS. if it's too slow just raise the sens

read the PINNED COMMENT for the full AUX settings

https://youtu.be/Uiig8J9H-HQ

Offline Kerberos9

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Ciordia9
Man I have tried almost all the configs on this thread and I just cant get anything to feel right. The game just feels like im fighting the controls constantly. I am consistently really good at pubg and blackout on Xbox and on PC but I cant get this game to feel right.

Guess I'll wait patiently for the ST and see if its just me or if its the ST. After hearing so many of you talk about finding something that works it makes me think I just dont mesh with this game well. Super frustrated so far.

If we're all making it work with multiple variations you need to be more expressive in where you are 'fighting the controls.'

I assume you've spent like most of us probably an hour or more in the training sim just poking around in-game settings and Xim settings doing an optometrist 'better, better, better--no better, no better, better' game. hehe. Where is the rubber not hitting the road for you?

Offline Rain1dog

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Rain1dog
For some reason when I do that when I try to move the mouse in the direction of the item on the wheel nothing happens

You're supposed to do half circle movements not straight lines... Anyway here's what you want if you just want to use keys instead.

Make an aux config and set the keybind to the same button you have PING on.  Afterwards go to Movement and press on the three dots to see these options -> 

Now bind right stick to whatever you want to use to navigate the ping wheel.

Thank you very very much!

Offline Kerberos9

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Ciordia9
Q About Turn Assist, do you have to use a button + your choice button to make this work?

I use a button G22 to activate d-pad controls toggled by my mouse (a-la fortnite building), hold G22, hold a mouse button, get a wheel of choices. Now if I add to my G22 button that it also activates Turn Assist, turn assist does not activate until I jiggle my mouse a moment, then it works as it should. Not sure why this is. I'd rather not have to hold, for instance, G22 & G21 to do all of this plus all the other things we're doing.

Am I missing a puzzle piece to get this to work more instantaneously or is this double usage of the key just a pitfall?

edit: Deeper experimentation led me to find the Aim sens was tied to this. The lower it was the more time it took to respond to movements, the higher the near instantaneous. For instance when set to 5 it would never move. 15 (default) would move after a bit of movement, 30 pretty quick reaction, 40--near perfect. Why? I have no idea. Does it work, yup. Weird.
« Last Edit: 07:24 PM - 02/09/19 by Kerberos9 »

Offline InZane

• Discord: InZane#9684
    • View Profile
A few games in a must say that the pubg ST is really good. I used the config in the video that was shared a few posts back. Feels amazing. But im a toggle ads user (click to ads, click to hip) should i set aim button in game settings to hold?
XIM APEX | PS5 | Xbox One X | Glorious Model O/Logitech G502 | QPAD MK-90 | Astro A40/Logitech G35 | BenQ 144hz

Admin