XIM Community

Apex Legends Discussion and Config Suggestions  (Read 62345 times)

Offline Happy Camper Cavalry

• Only the best
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Currently 13 members
BigBen you're welcome, I mean all the credit to OBsIV for give such a broad options/tools on XIM Manager.

I give a try to PUBG ST, it is better!  you guys are completely right on the money.

OK Here is my Config with PUBG ST with dial menus and mouse nav.

* This one doesn't have the Menu navigation on Inventory automatically. I press key 3 to enable/disable.
It have Turn assist, so when you are looting you can use the mouse cursor to scroll down easily or press key S.

At inventory if you want mouse cursor, you need to press key 3 after entering the inventory and press key 3 after exiting.

This can be optimize using a macro.
  • A macro that press your Loot key mapping (Square|X) and the key 3 after
  • Another macro that press your Inventory key mapping (Options) and then key 3 after
- Mouse Navigation sub-config might need Circle|B key mapping as deactivation key.

You can do this on your any mouse/keyboard with on-board macro capability.

APEX Legends - PUBG ST - Official Gold Firmware 20180528
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [Apex Legends 2] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Since the official ST comes out soon I'm not going to change what's working but I did try this out.
There is a slight nudge to the left when dragging straight up. There's also a slight slowdown when moving diagonal.
I'll give you the fine micro circles feel better.
My flick shots are just off with that nudge and of course I use full speed and SYNC:OFF so I don't have any AA.

just gonna wait, over 45 wins now....
The Happy Camper Cavalry are a collection of master Xim gamers who have banded together to become the premier Xim gaming team on Xbox.
*must be +4000 (OW) || +5 K/D (COD) || <500 FPP (PUBG)

Offline ocelotdelta

• View Profile
is there like no aim assist in this game? this is the first game ive played with xim apex on ps4 where it feels like zero aim assist. im on 3100 dpi...

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
Same I going to wait for the official ST, I don't mind.
XIM APEX + Titan Two
PS4 Pro - ASUS VG245H 24" - Astro A40 TR MixAmp - Yeyian Spark Keyboard - e-Sports Ventus R - Zowie G-SR

Offline thebricycle1988

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: thebricycle1988
is there like no aim assist in this game? this is the first game ive played with xim apex on ps4 where it feels like zero aim assist. im on 3100 dpi...

Try in game sensitivity at 6. That seems to add a little aa to it

Offline OneTrueJello

• View Profile
Pubg st
12kdpi
1k polling
95 hip
130 ads
In game hip 7
In game ads 4
Fov 90
Everything else default.

Feels good.
Do you mean 9.5 hip
13.0 Ads?
It seems ridiculously fast for me

Offline CompBoarder

• View Profile
When I sprint, it feels jerky, is there anybody that has experienced this or have a fix for it?

Offline MadMarshall88

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: MagicalMarshall
In game sensitivity: 7 sensitivity both ads and hip
12k dpi
1000htz
Expert mode off
Xim apex sensitivity: hip 9.50. Ads. 4.75
Player unknown battlegrounds st

« Last Edit: 03:20 PM - 02/08/19 by MadMarshall88 »

Offline Happy Camper Cavalry

• Only the best
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Currently 13 members
12k dpi
1000htz
Expert mode off
Why HIP? HIP you want maxed. ADS I get if you like AA but HIP should be as fast as it can.
The Happy Camper Cavalry are a collection of master Xim gamers who have banded together to become the premier Xim gaming team on Xbox.
*must be +4000 (OW) || +5 K/D (COD) || <500 FPP (PUBG)

Offline Newtothis

• View Profile

Use 7 sens for hip
Use 6 sens for ADS

If it's at 8 you have no aim assist at all.

12k dpi
1000htz
Expert mode off
Why HIP? HIP you want maxed. ADS I get if you like AA but HIP should be as fast as it can.

With hip at 8 when using a shotgun you have no aim assist at all, at 7 you still get some aim assist

Offline MadMarshall88

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: MagicalMarshall
What he said above, the shotgun thing.

Offline ilkre4

• View Profile
I havenít tried any other config but Iím using that oculus config with 50 SAB and itís sick except for SMGs have terrible recoil that is hard to control.

Got 5 kills and the dub in my first game with the config.

Offline EgonGord

• View Profile
Same I going to wait for the official ST, I don't mind.
Can you make your pubg st (apex legends) for beta 20190119. Thx.

Offline Mikehinkle90

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Krombopulosm90
Pubg st
12kdpi
1k polling
95 hip
130 ads
In game hip 7
In game ads 4
Fov 90
Everything else default.

Feels good.
Do you mean 9.5 hip
13.0 Ads?
It seems ridiculously fast for me

No 130 and 95. I forgot to mention I'm on off sync and don't forget the ingame Sens for ads is 4.

Offline SixShooter

• View Profile
I updated my inventory cursor auxiliary. I basically turned it into an auxilary for a cursor for many things. I just have to activate it anytime I want to use a cursor. I can use in game menu, choosing hero, map, inventory. I select things with my left and right click. Another useful tip is to brind mouse wheel up and down to the right stick so you can scroll up and down while using inventory.

Offline Rain1dog

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Rain1dog
Anyone using Sony Nav and a g502?

Iím trying to see how you have your ping bindings set up.  Iím using the TF2 config and it feels good, but Iím at a loss in being able to use any pings, equip that use a radial wheel to select from.

If anyone has a little time and can tell me how they have their binds be appreciated.