XIM Community

Apex Legends Discussion and Config Suggestions  (Read 70274 times)

Offline Latvian Janis

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Latvian Janis
Re: Apex Legends Discussion and Config Suggestions
« Reply #420 on: 03:47 PM - 02/25/19 »
I've tried a LOT of configs, and this is the one I've finally settled on that works best for me:

Logitech G502 Hero
4000 DPI
Cloth mat
1000hz

In game sense:7/6
High Velocity Curve

Hip

Sensitivity: 1.9
Sync: Default
Smoothing: 3
Y/X: 1.08
Ballistic Curve:
>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:AAABfAL4BHQF8AdsCOgKZAvgDVwO2BBUEdATTBTIFkQXwBk8GrgcNB2wHywgqCIkI6ClHCUwJUQlWCVsJYAllCWoJbwl0CXkJfgmDCYgJjQmSCZcJnAmhCaYJqwmwCbUJugm/CcQ:X5BC
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

ADS

Sensitivity: 2.60
Sync: Default
Smoothing: 3
Y/X: 1.57

No curve.

Chris what FOV do you use?

Offline Kryo11

• View Profile
« Reply #421 on: 02:16 PM - 02/28/19 »
The XIM recommends you set in game sensitivity to 8/8 but I would recommend 7/7 or lower as 8 kills your auto aim.

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: 08:42 PM - 02/28/19 »
For Titan Two Owners, a quick update on the script ver 1.17

Added : Direct Kits and Grenades mod ( by glitchbish)

Featuring direct selection for health, medkits, shields and grenades without using the dial menu.

A step further, will be: if you have a mouse/keyboard with on-board macro support. Program a macro keystrokes for a specific item for one button action.

e.g.
R key = Square|X on XIM Manager
UP Arrow key = Up D-Pad on XIM Manager

Allows you to select Syringe with one button.
« Last Edit: 01:55 AM - 03/01/19 by alanmcgregor »

Offline Magnetos hate

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Pink Xim
« Reply #423 on: 05:45 PM - 03/03/19 »
Alright.

For those that want a TL;DR - I only did one thing that took me from “I hate this game and never want to play it again” to “I enjoy this game.”

I changed my hip curve to begin at 4 and meld into Linear as pictured. I didn’t change my ADS curve as I don’t feel it needs it. But this hip change has made it possible to run through buildings at max speeds, to quickly check my surroundings while sliding or jumping, and has not hurt my hip accuracy. I don’t hip fire anything with enough frequency for it to matter.

I do have auxiliaries set for healing, nade, and ping wheels, as y’all can find throughout the forum. Other than that, pretty vanilla. Hope I help someone who needs it.

Xim settings: 12K DPI, 1,000 hertz polling, default sync, I believe 3 or 4 smoothing on both HIP and ADS. In game 7,7, classic curve.
« Last Edit: 06:02 PM - 03/03/19 by Magnetos hate »
Xbox One X
BenQ Monitor
Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Mouse
Corsair K70 Strafe Keyboard

Offline Slow-Scoper

• View Profile
« Reply #424 on: 04:27 AM - 03/04/19 »
Is the current ST trained for the 'classic' curve (in-game setting) and would therefor changing the curve to high velocity put you at a disadvantage or doesn't it matter? I am currently leaning towards the high velocity curve as classic feels floaty at times but I am not entirely convinced yet this is a right call.

Offline Ender

• View Profile
« Reply #425 on: 05:51 AM - 03/04/19 »
For Titan Two Owners, a quick update on the script ver 1.17

Added : Direct Kits and Grenades mod ( by glitchbish)

Featuring direct selection for health, medkits, shields and grenades without using the dial menu.

A step further, will be: if you have a mouse/keyboard with on-board macro support. Program a macro keystrokes for a specific item for one button action.

e.g.
R key = Square|X on XIM Manager
UP Arrow key = Up D-Pad on XIM Manager

Allows you to select Syringe with one button.

@alanmcrgregor : Is it possible to bind "direct kits" without on-board memory on the keyboard if I purchase T2?
For example pressing "2" to use a specific grenade or shield etc.

Offline rainbow_dash_

• View Profile
« Reply #426 on: 09:13 AM - 03/04/19 »
yeah it is possible. You just need to plug your keyboard into input B. xim with mouse + controller on input a

Offline JE77

• View Profile
« Reply #427 on: 11:35 AM - 03/04/19 »
Ah getting annoyed. Somehow playing better on controller in this game than I do with XIM. I'm using the latest default config provided by the app. Put up the sens since it was too low that's it. All these settings still too complicated for me so I leave it all default and change in-game settings to what the XIM said to do of course that's it.

Use my settings and all your fears will be over LOL

Offline jd394y

• View Profile
« Reply #428 on: 04:00 PM - 03/10/19 »
Ah getting annoyed. Somehow playing better on controller in this game than I do with XIM. I'm using the latest default config provided by the app. Put up the sens since it was too low that's it. All these settings still too complicated for me so I leave it all default and change in-game settings to what the XIM said to do of course that's it.

I would 100% agree with THIS. Hated how the game felt, switched to his settings and the game felt sooooo much better. After work, Averaging 4-6 wins a night + 7-12 kills a game (not amazing but Iím content with it)
XIM APEX / Consoles: XBOX X, PS4 Pro / Mouse: Logitech G Pro; 12k DPI, 1000Hz Polling + Logitech G903 12k DPI, 1000hz Polling / Keyboard: Logitech G603 / Monitor: LG 32UD99, 32" 4k IPS, Freesync w/ HDR10 + ASUS ROG PG27UQ,  IPS, 144Hz, GSYNC. | | |  PC SPECS: CPU: 7700k GPU: RTX 2080Ti / RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB LED 32GB

Offline damstr

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: 01:11 PM - 03/11/19 »

I would 100% agree with THIS. Hated how the game felt, switched to his settings and the game felt sooooo much better. After work, Averaging 4-6 wins a night + 7-12 kills a game (not amazing but Iím content with it)
x2. Over the weekend I played a whole game solo and won with 13 kills. His setup works the best for me and I bet will work wonders for most people.
XIM APEX | Xbox One X | LG 27UK600-W 27" IPS LED 4K | Logitech G Pro | Razer Blackwidow Ultimate | DT 990 Premium | ModMic 4 | Logitech Z-5500's

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: 01:54 PM - 03/11/19 »
@alanmcrgregor : Is it possible to bind "direct kits" without on-board memory on the keyboard if I purchase T2?
For example pressing "2" to use a specific grenade or shield etc.
Yes it is possible, I wrote another script that does direct keys for items/kits (credit to glitchbish).

yeah it is possible. You just need to plug your keyboard into input B. xim with mouse + controller on input a

Or you can leave your keyboard on XIM Hub, and get a Numeric Key Pad, connect it to Titan Two Input B:

Assign your kits/items to keys using the script interactive configuration.

No need to messing around with the dial.  ;)

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: 02:17 PM - 03/11/19 »
The numeric key pad setup is how Nav users are using the script.

You can have your direct keys on the keyboard, but the keyboard should be connected to T2 and requires create an Input Translator.

However:
If you play another games with your XIM, you need to unplug the keyboard from T2 and connect to XIM Hub.

If this is not convenient for you, the Numeric Key pad is a very practical solution.

Your keyboard is on XIM as usual and you have your Direct Keys on a side (like in some keyboards with macro keys) also switches to turn ON/OFF mods. This setup doesn't need an input translator, a $9 USD numeric key pad will do the job.  ;)

Offline nus123

• View Profile
« Reply #432 on: 03:57 PM - 03/14/19 »

Hey thanks just tried your settings here (which I presume this one is the latest? https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=75600.msg748794#msg748794 )

It's pretty good need more practise though
« Last Edit: 08:40 AM - 04/30/19 by nus123 »
| XIM Apex ~ Mouse: Logitech G403 at 3200 DPI 500Hz, cloth Mousepad |
| Currently playing with ~ Apex Legends, Fortnte, Overwatch |
| PS4 Slim |
| Current FW ~ Latest beta |

Offline Tigerdroppings9

• View Profile
« Reply #433 on: 02:54 PM - 03/26/19 »
For those using the mouse cursor setting in inventory and looting, is there a way to increase the speed of the cursor to get the quick mouse looting feel? I played around with sensitivity but it doesn't increase the speed of the cursor. It feels okay right now but there are times where it feels like I have to move my mouse across my desk to get to an item.

Thanks in advance!

Online year0

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: year0
Re: New F2P BR: Apex Legends
« Reply #434 on: 04:43 PM - 05/30/19 »
Is it just me or is there virtually zero aim assist in this game? Coming from someone with a 4.0kd in cod, and a 30% win rate in fortnite, Iím getting dominated.

You don't notice it because the aim assist in those games is strong AF. Especially blackout. Fortnite is really Strong too, if you have never notice controller players rapidly tap left trigger when they shoot because they can't aim and the aim assist aims for them, pog

That doesn't help in Apex legends, and I've never seen met or met anyone who still does that crap in the last 5 years. Plus there's alot of videos on youtube of kickass cs:go ninjas using a controller on console with AA off, and hating it.