XIM Community

Apex Legends Discussion and Config Suggestions  (Read 69220 times)

Offline unknownuser

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Simply
  • PSN ID: Simply
Re: Apex Legends Discussion and Config Suggestions
« Reply #300 on: 04:34 PM - 02/12/19 »
I am sorry for so many posts, but I also have noticed that it's harder to use the health menu with turn assist, I am gonna try turning the HIP sens up in the AUX. menu that I use for healing and shielding options to see if it helps.

Also, I added the same turn assist button for general turn assist so I can scroll down faster while looting as it also seems slow. Alternatively I could create and AUX file where the sens increases on TOGGLE when entering and exiting menu. I have yet to try the PC style of looting, any feedback on that?

Offline Happy Camper Cavalry

• Only the best
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: 12 Current Members
« Reply #301 on: 04:36 PM - 02/12/19 »
Do you use OFF sync to break in and out of aim assist bubble more easily ? I might try default instead of common.
I hate aim assist. I turn it off on every game and do what I can to mitigate it. AA is a crutch for the talentless.
The Happy Camper Cavalry is a group of Xim gamers that strive to be the best on Xbox. EST. 2015. Current members include Top 500 (actually top 20) Overwatch players, Apex Predators, & top ranked R6 Legends. That & just an overall good group of guys, & a lady.
To maintain anonymity we use this joint account because unfortunately a member was SWATed. The Xim is a contencous device & we would caution anyone that publicly shares their gamertag on anything Xim related
💯

Offline unknownuser

• View Profile
« Reply #302 on: 04:50 PM - 02/12/19 »
Do you use OFF sync to break in and out of aim assist bubble more easily ? I might try default instead of common.
I hate aim assist. I turn it off on every game and do what I can to mitigate it. AA is a crutch for the talentless.

So, would you say this in-game setting feels better than the classic? If you don't like aim assist at all. I suggest you turn the in-game settings to 8 - 8 and adjust the ST accordingly. I guarantee you'll get 0 aim assist.

• Only the best
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: 05:04 PM - 02/12/19 »

So, would you say this in-game setting feels better than the classic? If you don't like aim assist at all. I suggest you turn the in-game settings to 8 - 8 and adjust the ST accordingly. I guarantee you'll get 0 aim assist.

8 and 8 is what I run. This is way better. 12th win today 2nd back to back with new settings
The Happy Camper Cavalry is a group of Xim gamers that strive to be the best on Xbox. EST. 2015. Current members include Top 500 (actually top 20) Overwatch players, Apex Predators, & top ranked R6 Legends. That & just an overall good group of guys, & a lady.
To maintain anonymity we use this joint account because unfortunately a member was SWATed. The Xim is a contencous device & we would caution anyone that publicly shares their gamertag on anything Xim related
💯

Offline Kuzzad

• View Profile
« Reply #304 on: 05:25 PM - 02/12/19 »

8 and 8 is what I run. This is way better. 12th win today 2nd back to back with new settings

Hm will try this out

Offline unknownuser

• View Profile
« Reply #305 on: 06:05 PM - 02/12/19 »
Did u make your ads to be same as hip for 360 turn? My ads feels a bit fast when i do that

Offline ubelai

• View Profile
« Reply #306 on: 06:40 PM - 02/12/19 »
I personally feel no AA works better for me with Apex. The mechanism locks and unlock ks in an odd manner when engaging CQ, then aiming off into the distance at one of their squad members.

Turning it off and going 8 sens has made me feel a lot more responsive.

Offline Coponz1

• View Profile
« Reply #307 on: 06:54 PM - 02/12/19 »
Hi,

I am using 3200 dpi mouse. Will I be better to use 12,000 dpi mpuse for Apex ?

I am using off sysc at 7,7 and 1 smothing.

Hip = 300
ads = 262.5

• Only the best
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: 06:58 PM - 02/12/19 »
I'm telling you, reduce your HIP and ADS sens down to 5% of the speed (multiply by. 05) then switch the Iingame settings to High Velocity. When you're moving slowly, it feels the same but if you do quick brushes to turn 90° then you CAN'T do it with the regular settings, you need to run the high velocity curve.
Try it and report
💯

Offline unknownuser

• View Profile
« Reply #309 on: 07:06 PM - 02/12/19 »
I'm telling you, reduce your HIP and ADS sens down to 5% of the speed (multiply by. 05) then switch the Iingame settings to High Velocity. When you're moving slowly, it feels the same but if you do quick brushes to turn 90° then you CAN'T do it with the regular settings, you need to run the high velocity curve.
Try it and report

I agree, the turning is much more responsive.

I'm just training to nail the ADS setting because it either feels too fast or too slow. I don't know if my 360/cm method will work for this game as I can't seem to aim properly when the aim is so responsive n fast x.x

Offline Kuzzad

• View Profile
« Reply #310 on: 07:15 PM - 02/12/19 »
Try it and report

What are you using for look deadzone ?

Offline unknownuser

• View Profile
« Reply #311 on: 07:24 PM - 02/12/19 »
Try it and report

What are you using for look deadzone ?

Small, default

Offline Tetsurobash

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Tetsurobash
« Reply #312 on: 08:54 PM - 02/12/19 »

AA is for people that use controllers... AA for a precision instrument like a mouse is a hindering factor. The AA in this game is the worst kind imo. I hate slowdown.

Offline Tetsurobash

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Tetsurobash
« Reply #313 on: 09:00 PM - 02/12/19 »
Try it and report

I agree, the turning is much more responsive.

I'm just training to nail the ADS setting because it either feels too fast or too slow. I don't know if my 360/cm method will work for this game as I can't seem to aim properly when the aim is so responsive n fast x.x
Classic curve
Small look dz
Use 8 for hip
Use 6 for ads
Make sure to run 1000hz
Run super high dpi 12-16k
Use a curve on hip to negate slow turn speed
Don’t use much smoothing on ads
Add boost to ads as needed

Offline lilnagle

• View Profile
« Reply #314 on: 09:13 PM - 02/12/19 »
Try it and report

what synchronization? i feel so jittery when i switch to this with synch off