XIM Community

Apex Legends Discussion and Config Suggestions  (Read 56611 times)

Offline sorradude

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Sorradude
Re: New F2P BR: Apex Legends
« Reply #30 on: 09:45 PM - 02/04/19 »
How do I copy that config into my Xim apex? I keep getting errors. I've only had this a couple weeks.

Offline IAmVerbose

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: IAmVerbose
« Reply #31 on: 09:52 PM - 02/04/19 »
How do I copy that config into my Xim apex? I keep getting errors. I've only had this a couple weeks.

Just use tf2 config. Config buttons to your liking and adjust sens. There is no curve so no worrys

Offline sorradude

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 10:05 PM - 02/04/19 »

Just use tf2 config. Config buttons to your liking and adjust sens. There is no curve so no worrys

Oh alright sweet. I still have an issue with the sensitivity always being too slow when I try to turn moderately fast, no matter what I set the sensitivity inside the app. How can I get a higher sensitivity??

Offline Broachster14

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 10:51 PM - 02/04/19 »
Is it just me or is there virtually zero aim assist in this game? Coming from someone with a 4.0kd in cod, and a 30% win rate in fortnite, I知 getting dominated.

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 10:53 PM - 02/04/19 »
Oh alright sweet. I still have an issue with the sensitivity always being too slow when I try to turn moderately fast, no matter what I set the sensitivity inside the app. How can I get a higher sensitivity??

Turn slower, (swipe your mouse slower and uniformly) if you can't.

Try this curve:

Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:AAABfAL4BHQF8AdsCOgKZAvgDVwO2BBUEdATTBTIFkQXwBk8GrgcNB2wHywgqCIkI6ClHCUwJUQlWCVsJYAllCWoJbwl0CXkJfgmDCYgJjQmSCZcJnAmhCaYJqwmwCbUJugm/CcQ:X5BC
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<
XIM APEX + Titan Two
PS4 Pro - ASUS VG245H 24" - Astro A40 TR MixAmp - Yeyian Spark Keyboard - Tt Esports Ventus Z - Zowie G-SR

Offline sorradude

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 11:47 PM - 02/04/19 »
Is it just me or is there virtually zero aim assist in this game? Coming from someone with a 4.0kd in cod, and a 30% win rate in fortnite, I知 getting dominated.

I've played probably eleven or so games and haven't gotten a single kill, and I play FPS games for a living. It just does NOT feel good on the Xim, or controller for that matter... hit reg is pretty bad at times but you're right there is basically no aim assist, trying to shoot a strafing target close to you I've found virtually impossible. PS4

Offline ValkyrieSins

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 11:53 PM - 02/04/19 »

I've played probably eleven or so games and haven't gotten a single kill, and I play FPS games for a living. It just does NOT feel good on the Xim, or controller for that matter... hit reg is pretty bad at times but you're right there is basically no aim assist, trying to shoot a strafing target close to you I've found virtually impossible. PS4

Completely agree. This is what is throwing me off while playing all day. Everyone seems to be a bullet sponge already, and then there seems to be hardly any aim assist so it makes hitting these beefy bullet sponges even harder and I seem to lose so many fights because of it.

Offline Humble

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 11:58 PM - 02/04/19 »

8 in-game sensitivity almost completely disables aim assist. Try 7.

Offline FatalFox

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 02:22 AM - 02/05/19 »
My Settings:
Mouse DPI: 12K (1000Hz)
Xim Apex (1000Hz):
ST: TitanFall 2
Hip Sens: 10
ADS Sens: 6
Sync: Default

In-game settings:
Sensitivity: Insane 8
Sensitivity (ADS): Insane 8
Response Curve: Classic
Look Deadzone: Small

Video Settings:
FOV: 104(Max)

Offline IAmVerbose

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: IAmVerbose
« Reply #39 on: 02:53 AM - 02/05/19 »

8 in-game sensitivity almost completely disables aim assist. Try 7.

I tried 7 and tbh ive been for sure hitting more frequent. Dropping 500 to 1100 dmg a game so far

Offline tepidblack

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 03:27 AM - 02/05/19 »

It痴 weird, TF2 has always had the exact same 妬ssue. I知 glad someone else has mentioned it though, because I could never tell if it was just me being stupid. Could it possibly be that they know the majority of people that are using max sensitivity are using KB&M converters and this is their balancing act?

Offline Hanger

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Hangerr
« Reply #41 on: 11:22 AM - 02/05/19 »
I have my HIP in game sensitivity set to 6 and ADS to 5 on Titanfall 2
and adjust sensitivity in XIM accordingly.

Going sens 8 in game eliminate aim assist completely.

Offline Jister

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 12:14 PM - 02/05/19 »
Anyone else notice the X/Y axis is really off

Try this test

Set X/y to 1.00 (should be default), pan left/right, notice you get a Sin wave shape instead of flat pan

I had to adjust my X/Y to 0.50 to try and counter it, it's still there, but a lot less

Offline unknownuser

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Simply
  • PSN ID: Simply
« Reply #43 on: 02:43 PM - 02/05/19 »

Do you know whether going from 6 sensitivity to 5 sensitivity will increase the aim assist even more or it's just that 8 has none and anything below has some aim assist.

Offline Hanger

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Hangerr
« Reply #44 on: 02:55 PM - 02/05/19 »

Do you know whether going from 6 sensitivity to 5 sensitivity will increase the aim assist even more or it's just that 8 has none and anything below has some aim assist.

From my understanding is the higher the sensitivity you will get less aim assist (at least for Titanfall)
Sens 8 will override any aim assist for sure.

You should experiment on your own to see what feels right to you. Suggest staying 5 or above that's
my personal preference.

Have no issues with setting max sens for other games I played, Division, BO3/4