XIM Community

Apex Legends Discussion and Config Suggestions  (Read 55499 times)

Offline MadMarshall88

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: MagicalMarshall
Re: Apex Legends Discussion and Config Suggestions
« Reply #285 on: 09:38 AM - 02/12/19 »
Iím still enjoying using in game 7,7

12k dpi
1k polling
9.5hip
4.75 ads

Pubg ST
Not sure why but doesnít feel right transferring over from it to the official st.
Still winning games and getting kills.

Offline Eric_L

• View Profile
« Reply #286 on: 09:42 AM - 02/12/19 »

12k dpi
1k polling
9.5hip
4.75 ads

Pubg ST
Not sure why but doesnít feel right transferring over from it to the official st.

You've gotten used to the PubG ST / it doesn't matter what ST you use as long as it works for you.
*PS4 Pro
*GPro Wireless 500hz / 16,000 DPI
*K70 RGB Mk.2 Low Profile Cherry Mx: Speed
*Xim Apex 1000hz | Titan Two
*Hip sens: 500 | Ads sens: 222.22 | X/Y Ratio: 2.60
*Smoothing 6 | Sync: OFF | Right Stick Deadzone: 0
*Rainbow Six Siege - Diamond

Offline Drstrange

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Dr_Strange_cph
« Reply #287 on: 10:43 AM - 02/12/19 »
I am having a problem, there seems to be a delay on my buttons
like reload, health and so on - is it possible to fix this?
I did change the in game settings for reload/pick ups to tab - which helped a bit but i still have this problem.
I have some LEDīs on the keyboard for maps keys but since i dont have a issue with the mouse i must be something else. Before the APEX ST i would say it was much worse. - Any 💡ideas????
I am PSN friendly - add me

Offline Silktouch

• View Profile
« Reply #288 on: 11:58 AM - 02/12/19 »
I wonder if they increased the aim assist on some attachments.  I was using this 2x HCOG on the flatline earlier and it felt like BO4 lol it was tracking for me  :o

I personally find it tough to use anything more than a 1x sight on any gun that isn't a DMR or Sniper. The X/Y ratio seems to be messed up because I have mine at 3.00 and it doesn't pull down enough with some sights. Which seems ridiculous IMO. 2x / 3x are useless to me seeing how they aren't good for close up. My main setup is Wingman / Hemlock (Titan two script for full auto). Amazing loadout just no place for anything over a 1x.
You can share the titan 2 script?

Offline M1GATRON

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: M1GATRON
  • PSN ID: M1GATRON
« Reply #289 on: 12:15 PM - 02/12/19 »
Ima just chime in here and try to clear things up for people that have no clue where to start and what optimal settings to use..

Sooo.... 

-Using the 8/8 in game sens that ppl recommend is actually entirey wrong atm until the AA bug gets fixed with the max sens.. best sens in-game would be either 7-7 or 7-6 depening on playstyle, lower you go more AA you will receive( ive never went lower than 6/7).  I   use 7-7.

-off sync/default seems to be the best two syncs to use IMO atm as they are both very reaponsive/precise but i have to say after tweaking your off sync settings/smoothing etc and actualy fine tuning them, id say off sync destroys any other sync

- use oculus hip curve, takes away alot of the negative acceleration you get in hip, makes it way smoother/ more responsive and precise for hip fights w the peacekeeper ;)

Hip curve:
>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:AAABfAL4BHQF8AdsCOgKZAvgDVwO2BBUEdATTBTIFkQXwBk8GrgcNB2wHywgqCIkI6ClHCUwJUQlWCVsJYAllCWoJbwl0CXkJfgmDCYgJjQmSCZcJnAmhCaYJqwmwCbUJugm/CcQ:X5BC
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Could you expand on the "Using the 8/8 in game sens that ppl recommend is actually entirey wrong atm until the AA bug gets fixed with the max sens.." comment? I was not aware that there is a bug in the AA; is this a game specific bug, or an Xim bug? How did you come about this information? Thanks.

Offline M1GATRON

• View Profile
« Reply #290 on: 12:40 PM - 02/12/19 »
If you're hitting the turn speed limit try switching to High Velocity curve with sync wet to common. I am used to quick wrist aiming and this is the only way I could get a COD-like speed feel in Apex Legends.

Are you using the curve within Hip, ADS or both? Also, I've been looking for the "High Velocity curve" and cannot seem to find it. Do you happen to have a link or a copy of the curve? I'm having the same issue with hitting the turn speed limit as I use quick wrist aiming as well. Thank  you in advance!
« Last Edit: 02:25 PM - 02/12/19 by M1GATRON »

Offline Redrabbit5

• Yes , you are cheating .
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: 01:25 PM - 02/12/19 »
Big thanks to MIST4FUN for this awesome ST , it s really smooth !!

So I m almost using stock config with official ST .

DPI : 6K

Polling : 1K

Mousepad : Logitech G440

In game sense 7/7

Small curve

HIP : 25,00

BOOST : 250

ADS : 18,00

BOOST : 400

SYNC DEFAULT
« Last Edit: 04:29 PM - 02/12/19 by Redrabbit5 »
PS4 PRO | BenQ EL2870U | XIM Apex | Titan T2 |  Razer Orbweaver Stealth  | TTesports Ventus Z | Scythe USB Pedal | Astro A50 |

Offline ubtri

• View Profile
    • My Youtube - PC Gameplay Videos
  • Gamertag: ubtri
  • PSN ID: ubtri
« Reply #292 on: 02:47 PM - 02/12/19 »
Why am I not seeing the "Boost" option in the xim manager?
XIM Apex/Edge - Sony Navigation/Wolf King Warrior KB & Logitech G502 - My Youtube Channel (mostly PC mod gaming/VR.)

Offline M1GATRON

• View Profile
« Reply #293 on: 02:55 PM - 02/12/19 »
Why am I not seeing the "Boost" option in the xim manager?

It should be under AIM, the last option under the ... If you're not seeing it you may need to update the firmware.

Offline unknownuser

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Simply
  • PSN ID: Simply
« Reply #294 on: 03:39 PM - 02/12/19 »
So I tried 7 7 with high velocity.  I never hit the turn cap and there seems to be no acceleration.  Maybe someone with better idea of how the st is set up can look into this

Offline unknownuser

• View Profile
« Reply #295 on: 03:49 PM - 02/12/19 »
If you're hitting the turn speed limit try switching to High Velocity curve with sync wet to common. I am used to quick wrist aiming and this is the only way I could get a COD-like speed feel in Apex Legends.

I am not hitting turn caps anymore but I had to turn down my sens ALLOT. New settings
4k DPI
Sync: Common
1000 HZ
HIP .75
ADS 1.25

INGAME: 7 HIP; 6 ADS; HIGH VELOCITY
There is some acceleration but it feels like it kicks in later in the curve and its more consistent as you don't hit the turn cap.
@mist4fun could you confirm that high velocity plays just as well as classic if you simply use relatively lower settings.

I could probably also test using lower ADS as I think the turn cap on High velocity is Much much higher than classic .

Offline SleptKing

• View Profile
« Reply #296 on: 04:11 PM - 02/12/19 »

12k dpi
1k polling
9.5hip
4.75 ads

Pubg ST

Try this out on the official ST. It makes the AA very similar to the PUBG ST but not as sluggish.
(12kDPI 1000hz polling)

Hip
Sync Off
Smoothing 4
Curve
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:AAABfAL4BHQF8AdsCOgKZAvgDVwO2BBUEdATTBTIFkQXwBk8GrgcNB2wHywgqCIkI6ClHCUwJUQlWCVsJYAllCWoJbwl0CXkJfgmDCYgJjQmSCZcJnAmhCaYJqwmwCbUJugm/CcQ:X5BC

ADS
Sync Off
Smoothing 6
Y/X Ratio 1.05
No ballistic curve

In-Game
Sensitivity 7
ADS 6
Response curve - Classic
Look Deadzone - Small

All credit to Oculus Mikki for the setup.
https://youtu.be/jalCxhIQ0ws

Offline Tetsurobash

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Tetsurobash
« Reply #297 on: 04:17 PM - 02/12/19 »
16k dpi *** title on config says 12k but it was tuned for 16k**
1000hz

Classic
Small

Iím still trying to mess with hip curves

>>> XIM APEX [ sync default best 12k dpi 1000hz] START COPY >>>
X5C:AAAAGgA1AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEAOQAwADEAMQA5AAAAQgAgAHMAeQBuAGMAIABkAGUAZgBhAHUAbAB0ACAAYgBlAHMAdAAgADEAMgBrACAAZABwAGkAIAAxADAAMAAwAGgAegAABwEBAAAAAAAAAAYASABpAHABAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAABSgBgAAEAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAgSKCJoM0BB4FCAXyBtwHxgiwCZoKhAtujFiNeY6+EKASghRkFkcYKRoLm+2dup7cH9sg2qHZoqGjaCPapEwkd6SiJMck6yUQJTQlWSV+JaIlxyXrJhAmNCZZJn4moibHJusnEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAECAAAAACUcHUwAAEABQAKAEIAIoASBQIECgQSBCKAIQBCEAUAIgASDgIIIgwiDQAAAAAAAAAAAggKCAgAAQAQAAIIEgRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABwAQQBpAG0AIABEAG8AdwBuACAAUwBpAGcAaAB0AQFAAgAAlgAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATEAZwABAAAAAQAAAQAAAB4AAADIAZACWAMgA+gEsAV4BkAHCAfQCJgJYAooCvALuAyADUgOEA7YD6AQaBEwEfgSwBOIFFAVGBXgFqgXcBg4GQAZyBqQG1gcIBzoHbAeeB9AIAgg0CGYImAjKCPwJLglgCZIJxAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAgAAAAAlHAAAAABAAUACgBCACKAEgRCBAoEEgQigCEKAQkBAEEAIg4CBgIMIg0CBIAAAAAAAAIFAgUAAAEAEAACCBAAAQAKAQIAgAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOAGcAcgBlAG4AYQBkAGUBAUAIAAD6AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD6ABpAAEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAgVSCioPohUaGpIg0icSLIoyAjayO2I/SkMyRxpKOk4iUgpV8lo+Xu5kAmpCctp9ZopenECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAECAAAAACUcHUwAAEABQAKAEIAIgUCgBIECgQSBCKAIQBCEAUAIgASDgIIIgwiDQAAAAAAAAAAAQoBCgAAAQAQAAIIEgRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAwAaABlAGEAbAB0AGgBAUAQAAD6AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD6ABpAAEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAgSKCToOIBMgGCAdHCIcJxwsHDEcNhg7GEAYRRhKGE8UVBRZFF4UYxBoEG0QchB3EHwMgQ6GDoqGjaCPapEwkd6SiJMck6yUQJTQlWSV+JaIlxyXrJhAmNCZZJn4moibHJusnEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAECAAAAACUcHUwAAEABQAKAEIAIgUCgBIECgQSBCKAIQBCEAUAIgASDgIIIgwiDQAAAAAAAAAAAQoBCgAAAQAQAAIIEgRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAgAcABpAG4AZwEBgQQAAPoAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPoAGkAAQAAAAAAAAAAAADIgAABAgIDAwUEBgUIBgkHCwgMCQ4KDwsRDBINFA4VDxeQGBEIkfgSwBOIFFAVGBXgFqgXcBg4GQAZyJqQm3GchJ3in6ShmKPwpxCnEKcQpxAnECcQJxAnECcQpxCnECcQJxAnECcQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQIAAAAAJRwdTAAAQAFAAoAQgAiBQKAEgQKBBIEIoAhAEIQBQAiABIOAggiDCINAAAAAAAAAAABCgEKAAABABAAAggSBEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFgBRAHUAaQBjAGsAIABFAHEAdQBpAHABAAAAAQA8AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAlgBkAAIAAAACAAABAAAAAAAAgSKCToOIBHQFYQZNBzkIJQkSCf4K6gvWDMONrw81ELwSQhPJFU8W1hhcGeMbaRzwHnYf/aGDoqGjaCPapEwkd6SiJMck6yUQJTQlWSV+JaIlxyXrJhAmNCZZJn4moibHJusnEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAECAAAAACUcHUwAAEABQAKAEIAIgUCgBIECgQSBCKAIQBCEAUAIgASDgIIIgwiDQAAAAAAAAAAAQoBCgAAAQAQAAIIEgRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA==:X5C
« Last Edit: 04:37 PM - 02/12/19 by Tetsurobash »

Offline Happy Camper Cavalry

• Only the best
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Currently 13 members
« Reply #298 on: 04:26 PM - 02/12/19 »

I am not hitting turn caps anymore but I had to turn down my sens ALLOT. New settings
4k DPI
Sync: Common
1000 HZ
HIP .75
ADS 1.25

INGAME: 7 HIP; 6 ADS; HIGH VELOCITY
There is some acceleration but it feels like it kicks in later in the curve and its more consistent as you don't hit the turn cap.
@mist4fun could you confirm that high velocity plays just as well as classic if you simply use relatively lower settings.

I could probably also test using lower ADS as I think the turn cap on High velocity is Much much higher than classic .

Nice one man, I tested this for the last 30 mins. There isn't a high turn speed but it's very nice.

4000dpi 1000polling
HIGH VELOCITY is a setting ingame
OFF SYNC
HIP 9. 5
ADS 14

Works fantastic!
The Happy Camper Cavalry are a collection of master Xim gamers who have banded together to become the premier Xim gaming team on Xbox.
*must be +4000 (OW) || +5 K/D (COD) || <500 FPP (PUBG)

Offline unknownuser

• View Profile
« Reply #299 on: 04:31 PM - 02/12/19 »
Do you use OFF sync to break in and out of aim assist bubble more easily ? I might try default instead of common.