XIM Community

Apex Legends Discussion and Config Suggestions  (Read 66850 times)

Offline Xenaph1

• View Profile
Re: Apex Legends Discussion and Config Suggestions
« Reply #270 on: 03:46 PM - 02/11/19 »
I tried the new ST with sync off
12,000 dpi, 8,8

Work well! What is the difference with default/common/etc with this game ?

Offline B28rian

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Zero karma
« Reply #271 on: 04:54 PM - 02/11/19 »
I am seeing everyone using HIP 11 or below and for me thatís insanely slow with 12k dpi mouse on default setting.  Are these xim 4 users and not Xim Apex.?  I am always in the 40s or 50s for hip and ads.  Am I missing something?

Offline SixShooter

• View Profile
« Reply #272 on: 05:26 PM - 02/11/19 »
I am seeing everyone using HIP 11 or below and for me thatís insanely slow with 12k dpi mouse on default setting.  Are these xim 4 users and not Xim Apex.?  I am always in the 40s or 50s for hip and ads.  Am I missing something?

People are using different syncs. Off, common, default.

Offline Eric_L

• View Profile
« Reply #273 on: 05:28 PM - 02/11/19 »

500hz vs 1000hz makes a difference / May have a higher DPI mouse / Common sync is usually the fastest one with the lowest settings / may have higher in-game settings preferences. Many different things that could affect the numbers. Doesn't really matter in general. This games turn speed cap is very low compared to games like Battlefield or Rainbow Six Siege.
*PS4 Pro
*GPro Wireless 500hz / 16,000 DPI
*K70 RGB Mk.2 Low Profile Cherry Mx: Speed
*Xim Apex 1000hz | Titan Two
*Hip sens: 500 | Ads sens: 222.22 | X/Y Ratio: 2.60
*Smoothing 6 | Sync: OFF | Right Stick Deadzone: 0
*Rainbow Six Siege - Diamond

Offline puinsai

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: joshrel
Same I going to wait for the official ST, I don't mind.

hello, can you share your setup McGregor please with the official ST Thanks you
PS4 PRO | XIM APEX | T2 | FW: the latest | Mon: ASUS 28" MG28UQ | Logitech G13 | Logitech G502 Hero | SteelSeries R600 | SteelSeries Siberia 800 | DumaOS Router

Offline unknownuser

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Simply
  • PSN ID: Simply
« Reply #275 on: 09:10 PM - 02/11/19 »
Can anyone confirm whether you get increasingly higher aim assist as you lower the sens. ( 0 at 8) or is it that it's either present at 7 or below (same amount at all sensitivities 6 5 4 etc. ) Because I may want to use 6 instead of 7 if I am to get more aim assist (instead of lowering my xim sensitivity).

Offline havoxxx

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: 09:17 PM - 02/11/19 »
Can anyone confirm whether you get increasingly higher aim assist as you lower the sens. ( 0 at 8) or is it that it's either present at 7 or below (same amount at all sensitivities 6 5 4 etc. ) Because I may want to use 6 instead of 7 if I am to get more aim assist (instead of lowering my xim sensitivity).

The best aim assist is built into the default profile for players that use super slow aiming, anything higher than that you wonít feel a thing unless you aim abuse.(ads ads ads ads ads ads)

Always streaming, Click the spinning logo!

Offline 9Lives

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Epsilon9LIVES
  • PSN ID: x9Livesl
« Reply #277 on: 09:32 PM - 02/11/19 »
With the apex ST the higher in-game senstivity you use the more aim assist you have. The pubg st you had less aim assist at higher values.

7-7 are the values I'm set on now rest of settings as suggested. 8-8 the aim assist seemed stronger and I had to have the deadzone set to none to be half decent.

Offline Tetsurobash

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Tetsurobash
« Reply #278 on: 09:44 PM - 02/11/19 »
With the apex ST the higher in-game senstivity you use the more aim assist you have. The pubg st you had less aim assist at higher values.

7-7 are the values I'm set on now rest of settings as suggested. 8-8 the aim assist seemed stronger and I had to have the deadzone set to none to be half decent.

What I have found in regards to the aim assist in the in game is....
Ads 5 - strong but too slow for CQC
Ads 6 - strong...great for mid and long range... CQC is aight
Ads 7&8 almost non existent. Feels like youíre skating on ice in CQC. Iíve tried changing syncs, polling rate and dpi to take advantage of the increased turn speed and retain some AA but havenít cracked the code yet.

Offline houseofmoo

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: the420xpress
« Reply #279 on: 10:06 PM - 02/11/19 »
If you're hitting the turn speed limit try switching to High Velocity curve with sync wet to common. I am used to quick wrist aiming and this is the only way I could get a COD-like speed feel in Apex Legends.

Offline qt00tp

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: qt00tp
  • PSN ID: toddy66qt00tp
« Reply #280 on: 11:43 PM - 02/11/19 »

I didn't feel any AA with 8-8.

Offline unknownuser

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Simply
  • PSN ID: Simply
« Reply #281 on: 02:10 AM - 02/12/19 »

Did you hit turn cap when you use 6ADS or it just feels slow? Could ramp up the xim sensitvity of it felt too slow?

What I have found in regards to the aim assist in the in game is....
Ads 5 - strong but too slow for CQC
Ads 6 - strong...great for mid and long range... CQC is aight
Ads 7&8 almost non existent. Feels like youíre skating on ice in CQC. Iíve tried changing syncs, polling rate and dpi to take advantage of the increased turn speed and retain some AA but havenít cracked the code yet.

Offline Omarf826

• View Profile
« Reply #282 on: 03:20 AM - 02/12/19 »
Ima just chime in here and try to clear things up for people that have no clue where to start and what optimal settings to use..

Sooo.... 

-Using the 8/8 in game sens that ppl recommend is actually entirey wrong atm until the AA bug gets fixed with the max sens.. best sens in-game would be either 7-7 or 7-6 depening on playstyle, lower you go more AA you will receive( ive never went lower than 6/7).  I   use 7-7.

-off sync/default seems to be the best two syncs to use IMO atm as they are both very reaponsive/precise but i have to say after tweaking your off sync settings/smoothing etc and actualy fine tuning them, id say off sync destroys any other sync

- use oculus hip curve, takes away alot of the negative acceleration you get in hip, makes it way smoother/ more responsive and precise for hip fights w the peacekeeper ;)

Hip curve:
>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:AAABfAL4BHQF8AdsCOgKZAvgDVwO2BBUEdATTBTIFkQXwBk8GrgcNB2wHywgqCIkI6ClHCUwJUQlWCVsJYAllCWoJbwl0CXkJfgmDCYgJjQmSCZcJnAmhCaYJqwmwCbUJugm/CcQ:X5BC
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Offline The prodigy

• View Profile
« Reply #283 on: 04:01 AM - 02/12/19 »
I wonder if they increased the aim assist on some attachments.  I was using this 2x HCOG on the flatline earlier and it felt like BO4 lol it was tracking for me  :o

Offline Eric_L

• View Profile
« Reply #284 on: 09:28 AM - 02/12/19 »
I wonder if they increased the aim assist on some attachments.  I was using this 2x HCOG on the flatline earlier and it felt like BO4 lol it was tracking for me  :o

I personally find it tough to use anything more than a 1x sight on any gun that isn't a DMR or Sniper. The X/Y ratio seems to be messed up because I have mine at 3.00 and it doesn't pull down enough with some sights. Which seems ridiculous IMO. 2x / 3x are useless to me seeing how they aren't good for close up. My main setup is Wingman / Hemlock (Titan two script for full auto). Amazing loadout just no place for anything over a 1x.
*PS4 Pro
*GPro Wireless 500hz / 16,000 DPI
*K70 RGB Mk.2 Low Profile Cherry Mx: Speed
*Xim Apex 1000hz | Titan Two
*Hip sens: 500 | Ads sens: 222.22 | X/Y Ratio: 2.60
*Smoothing 6 | Sync: OFF | Right Stick Deadzone: 0
*Rainbow Six Siege - Diamond