XIM Community

**FIXED** Azeron “broken” literally minutes after removing from box. **FIXED**  (Read 522 times)

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile
Exactly that^^

I thought I was being gentle.

I recommend instead of turning how you would usually use a Allan / Hex key, do it with your thumb and index finger facing the way in this image to avoid over tightening.

http://imgur.com/lRqIYu5
| Apex ~ Zowie FK2 ~ Azeron Compact ~ G440 ~ Astro A40 TR ~ PS4 |

Offline Au1d Yin

• MVP
    • View Profile
I know what you are talking about, a few of my brass inserts are sitting proud of the finger and one of them got stuck in the adjusting slot ... not from over tightening but by loosening the screw to adjust the finger ... I think that one had been fitted at a slight angle when pushed in with the hot tool?

The one on the thumb switch was simple to fix ... it was easy to push in with a heated soldering iron, but the others are a bit akward to get at.
I never ever over tighten these screws.

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile
Yeah Au1d, I felt the same.

My mistake in the post was saying the brass was getting stuck in the ringer ( tower ) when once I took it off, found it was meant to be like that. It was actually peeing pulled out by the base.

When first adjusting, I noticed it got stuck and I thought it was stiff so I turned it slightly and it turned sideways ( the screw and brass peice )

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile
Over tightening will definitely cause his but I think some of the brass pieces are slightly turned if that makes sense.

With that said, it feels amazing, only having issues with the tower buttons ( the 4 above the finger forward, back and down )