XIM Community

PubG the ďMan Iíve been getting my butt handed to me lately!Ē settings 02/04/19  (Read 2631 times)

Offline Gamer4life

• View Profile
Hello all, after playing with my Ventus Z mouse for a while Iím now back playing with my optic sensor mice.. I figured Iíd share my current settings with those PubGíers that have, like myself, been having a hard time as of the new release of Vikendi. I canít specifically say what about this recent update is causing problems but itís like everybody I come against is Shroud and my aim is off.

Possible fix #1 for in game issues- uninstall then reinstall the game. I donít know why I didnít do this earlier but itís been a big improvement since I did this.

Possible fix #2 for in game issues- Restart your modem. I did this in conjunction with the uninstall of the game so I canít pinpoint which one did it for me. I would try fix #1 first and if things donít improve try #2.

Some things about these settings I think are important to know.

1. Iím using Slow sync on Hip and Default sync on ADS/OTS. Slow sync seems to give the best hip look. While on default I earned my highest kills in a match(14).

2.Iím playing at 500hz polling rate for both manager and mouse and I am using lower dpi (3600).

3. Iím using 80 FOV and Framerate priority. I think itís important to lower your FOV to 80 as it might help with framerate drops. In fact I think this is one of the key ingredients to a better game right now. Bear in mind that I play primarily TPP.

4. The ADS speed has been normalized increase or decrease depending on your play style./b]

5. I turned up the Left/Right deadzones to 13. I was running an experiment using slow sync on both hip and ads @ 12000dpi. I was curious to see if I was able to get both hip/ads configs to be at 1 in the xim manager as I heard this would be ideal for xim. The ADS speed worked well enough but hip was too slow. So I changed the hip translator to ads translator and the speed increase was good. However, I noticed little microstutter jumps when not touching my mouse. I increased the deadzone by one until it seemed to stop at 12 but just to be safe I put it on 13. Not sure if there is a deadzone issue or itís just using the ads translator on hip caused issues. But Iím going to continue playing on 13 for now.

6. SAB is @10 There is an issue on the beta xim managers where SAB at 0 doesnít let me move my character initially when starting a match so Iím using 10 SAB in the Hip page. You can also use 1 to get the same effect, I just like to experiment.

Mouse
3600dpi
500HZ

Xim Manager
500 polling rate

Hip
Slow Sync
SAB= 10
Smoothing, curves, Steady Aim=0
X/Y= 1.00

ADS & OTS
Smoothing, curves, SAB, Steady Aim=0
X/Y= 1.00

In-game settings

Type B
Right/Left Deadzone Zone= 13
Foward running sens= 10
Movement sens= 10
Vertical multiplier= 100
General= 20
Vehicle= 7
Aim Acceleration= Off
Over the shoulder= 20
1x- 3x= 20
4x= 12
6x- 15x= 9

80 FOV
Framerate priority on (Xbox one X)

Full config

Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [3600slow/defaultsync] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<
« Last Edit: 08:44 PM - 02/04/19 by Gamer4life »

Offline Gamer4life

• View Profile
Did you notice it seems harder to hit the turn speed cap with slow sync?

I've been using similar settings since vikendi..  but I'm using a cranked fov of 103

I have not noticed any frame drops on my console.. but the big issue I've noticed lately is horrible desync and hit reg..

This is bad on NA servers. If you live on the west coast you can have a terrible ping of up to 300ms because the only NA pubg server is based in Ohio.

So if a player from the east coast runs into a west coast player there will be terrible desync.. you can check your ping to the pubg servers here https://pubgserverping.com

My KD has gone from a 4.0 to a 1.5 after the update so I feel like I'm in the same boat. Seems I have to shoot a person a ton to kill then and they just light me up instantly.this is definitely a hit registration and desync issue in the game

There does seem to be a bit less hitting the turn cap with slow sync. Overall it feels like slow sync was made specifically for pubg. As for FOV, Iím not saying the frame drops will be strong enough to notice  them but if it gives me 10% better FPS than using high FOV(because more objects have to load in) for the time Iím aiming then Iíll take it. In fact Iíve had a  a big increase in hit registration since I switched. Could be FOV, high aim settings, or placebo. One thing is for sure Iíve been winning most of my gunfights with these settings. Everything you said about the desync and hit registration  since this new update is true and so far everyone I usually play with is experiencing these issues.

Offline mikael

• MVP
    • View Profile
Bro , I hope you know that pubg on Xbox is full of maphackers. That might be your issue , thatís why I stopped playing pubg even though I love the game

Offline Gamer4life

• View Profile
How do you combat the floaty feel with high ads settings in pubg? In cod or battlefield I can set my ads to 180į or even 360į in a swipe and turn off aim assist and my aim feels great.

Pubg if my ads is over 100į it feels floaty and like I set my xim sensitivity really high and my micro movements become really jumpy

I use crosshair judgment before I ADS. In other words i wonít ADS until my crosshairs are over my target and then because of the high ads speed I can make small movements relatively accurately to hit my target. Also if they move back and forth I donít have to move the mouse very far to get back on target. I believe thatís the biggest problem I was having before because when my opponent moved back and forth slower mouse movement speed caused overshoot as I was trying to compensate with longer physical movements.

For a visual explaination of what Iím getting at check out this old video. Itís tip #4 @1:47. https://youtu.be/3emC4E4WCtc
I use a similar philosophy but he uses low ads settings to stay on target. As ximmers we are binded by the turn limits of a console control and we are also limited to the space we can move our mouse on a mousepad. So what Im finding works best in this game is the high ads and using your hand to limit the speed. If you need to move faster itís there as well. It might take a day or two to adjust but youíll be deadly when you get it.

Have you tried these settings out? If you havenít try them out as outlined above. I know many people want to use their own dpi and hertz rate etc. but for the sake of experiment and an accurate conversation give them a shot. Get a feel for them in the shooting range and then get a couple of games in.

Offline Gamer4life

• View Profile
Bro , I hope you know that pubg on Xbox is full of maphackers. That might be your issue , thatís why I stopped playing pubg even though I love the game

You know your the second person that told me about some map program that lets you not only know the location of the enemy but even what direction they are facing real time. I wonder if it just became increasingly popular with the new release of Vikendi for some reason or other.

Offline mikael

• MVP
    • View Profile
No man, itís been around for a while. It not only shows the enemy in real time but it alerts you when an enemy is aiming at you and it navigates you to all the loot in every building . You literally know exactly where everything spawns and it also updates after the loot has been picked up. There is tons of people using it but recently the price for it went sky high and even more people are buying it. Itís a packet sniffer thatís how it work

Offline Gamer4life

• View Profile
I modified the post to show some possible fixes for the game.

Offline CameronMC

• View Profile
@Gamer4life there is a Packet Radar that shows every single bit of information on the map, player positions their distance and height plus where drops are and items (Guns, Armor etc.)

It's been out since the first season of PUBG Xbox but becoming more popular because it's been getting my publicity from news sites, also the news about PUBG Radar bans before Vikendi release didn't help.

Offline Gamer4life

• View Profile
@Gamer4life there is a Packet Radar that shows every single bit of information on the map, player positions their distance and height plus where drops are and items (Guns, Armor etc.)

It's been out since the first season of PUBG Xbox but becoming more popular because it's been getting my publicity from news sites, also the news about PUBG Radar bans before Vikendi release didn't help.

Wow thatís incredible especially since all that information is key to this game.

Offline SB27

• View Profile

Wow thatís incredible especially since all that information is key to this game.

The thing is its a very expensive, like 60-80$ for 30 days, and 270 for lifetime.

Offline Rompck

• View Profile
Hi ! I tried it and I like the slow sync but the ads speed is too fast for me

Offline Gamer4life

• View Profile
Hi ! I tried it and I like the slow sync but the ads speed is too fast for me

Sorry Rompck, I meant to upload my new settings with a lower ads setting the other day after I uninstalled/reinstalled the game. Here you go!

Offline shthappensbro

• View Profile
No man, itís been around for a while. It not only shows the enemy in real time but it alerts you when an enemy is aiming at you and it navigates you to all the loot in every building . You literally know exactly where everything spawns and it also updates after the loot has been picked up. There is tons of people using it but recently the price for it went sky high and even more people are buying it. Itís a packet sniffer thatís how it work

Where u hear about this?? Got proof that it's on xbox and not only on PC???

Offline hyperliite

• View Profile
I know a lot of people that run it on Xbox. joshPUBG, Kalikn, THatLOUD and many others.

Offline mikael

• MVP
    • View Profile

Where u hear about this?? Got proof that it's on xbox and not only on PC???

Lol, just google it and you will find whatever proof you want. Itís been out for over a year, there used to be free versions for a long time but they went private

Admin