XIM Community

Overwatch top500  (Read 439 times)

Offline Incert88

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Incert88
Overwatch top500
« on: 05:22 PM - 02/01/19 »
Hello
Can i have a link for top500 setup as ballistic curve, aim, and rampage type, all configuration that can help me in the game...
I have read so many type what is the best for hitscan as widow soldier ecc...
Is important for me to have all info because i need to setup also ingame options
Mattia

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Overwatch top500
« Reply #1 on: 03:44 AM - 02/06/19 »
Hello
Can i have a link for top500 setup as ballistic curve, aim, and rampage type, all configuration that can help me in the game...
I have read so many type what is the best for hitscan as widow soldier ecc...
Is important for me to have all info because i need to setup also ingame options
Mattia
Good luck with getting a config that will actually work. The top 500 guys that use the Xim will never post their settings because they don't want you to be as good as them. And that is a fact.

Offline Conspicious

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 03:33 AM - 02/11/19 »
Yet Every top500 player i know including myself uses No curve or boost lol

Offline Dweyandt

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Dweyandt
« Reply #3 on: 11:52 PM - 02/27/19 »
The basis to every answer for questions like this has always and will probably always be, "Just mess around with your own settings until you find something you like, everyone's settings are different."

With that being said i have tried quite a few settings from the "top 500 players" settings, which by the way are always terrible and i'm sure any experienced XIM user will tell you that the settings they post are complete Bull!$%# with the intention of lowering the competition for themselves by giving you very bad settings, to the diamond player who decided to just share his/her settings.

I have found the settings that fit best for myself after about 6 seasons of messing around with settings which are below.

DPI = 4,000 I have tried a lot of dpi settings ranging from 400 - 12,000 and for myself 4k is the smoothest option that allows me to have not only quick movements for kills on tracer, genji but also make the tiny adjustment for hitting the opposing widows head constantly.

Ingame sens = h/v 100 / Aim Assist = 100 / Aim Assist Window Size = 60 / EXPONENTIAL ONLY / Everything else 0
Widow has all of the same settings as above and the Relative Aim While Scoped is at 100 "I sometimes move this down to 90 if i'm slightly off with my aim some days
Ana has the exact same settings as widow and her Team Aim Assist Sens is at 100/ Window size is at 50

Xim4 settings
Hip = 36
ADS = 30

I have yet to find a config smooth enough to play Genji with! i have tried many configs but the xim just can't out perform the controller with genji in my opinion

using these settings i have been in the top 5 for widows on console on the trackers websites and i have consistently ranked in mid to high masters with my peak being at 3900 sr.

I have no doubt that if i grind with these settings i will be able to reach GM or low Top 500 considering i have only put in about 8 hours per season since season 6.

I have yet to place this season but of the 4 games i have played this season i have been in 3 games with 2 or 3 top 500 players and mostly all GMS or high masters

In my honest opinion i think the biggest thing for a person to do is to mess around with different DPI until they find one that feels really smooth once that happens, go into training tweak your XIM4 settings until you can do 1 full rotation with one smooth swipe on your mouse pad, "do this also while you are scoped if you are widow or ana" and then just make small adjustments from there. once you can track the moving bots perfectly and keep up without your cursor moving off the bots heads then from that moment on how well you do in games is up to you because you most definitely at this moment have better aim then controller players  ;D

Offline Taktikz

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Taktikz
« Reply #4 on: 10:07 AM - 03/01/19 »
PS4 or Xbox Dweyn? Game tag?

Offline Dweyandt

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Dweyandt
« Reply #5 on: 10:36 PM - 03/03/19 »
I am on xbox, I changed my DPI/CPI to 500

HIP= 90

ADS= 50

Everything else is the same, i have widow's aim window now at 70.
It feels smoother than i have ever had it before. because of the low cpi/dpi i can make even more accurate micro adjustments when playing hitscans and im still capable of hitting tracers and genji's. I will climb fast if i put in the time with these settings.

I have been leveling up a smurf so i can play with friends and at level 10 my widow scoped accuracy is at 58%
and my scoped Crit accuracy is at 33%.