XIM Community

Anthem Open Demo soon - Which ST?  (Read 695 times)

Offline synthetik

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: rNshank
Anthem Open Demo soon - Which ST?
« on: 06:53 PM - 01/29/19 »
Since we probably won't get an official ST until closer to March, what is everyone using for Anthem before then? I wasn't able to try the VIP demo but will jump in to the open one this weekend. Anybody have a good option? Thanks!

Offline ValkyrieSins

• View Profile
Re: Anthem Open Demo soon - Which ST?
« Reply #1 on: 07:57 PM - 01/29/19 »
Very first St I tried was Destiny 2 and worked perfectly. Had 1:1 mouse movements, so no lost movements. Only issue of course was how low the turn speed cap is.

Also I tried Mess Effect andromeda because it's under the same engine and had lost movements.

Offline synthetik

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: rNshank
« Reply #2 on: 01:13 AM - 01/30/19 »
Thanks! I'll try the Destiny 2 ST when the demo starts, I can see that working well.

Offline qt00tp

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: qt00tp
  • PSN ID: TT_Toddy
« Reply #3 on: 02:20 AM - 01/30/19 »
Very first St I tried was Destiny 2 and worked perfectly. Had 1:1 mouse movements, so no lost movements. Only issue of course was how low the turn speed cap is.

Also I tried Mess Effect andromeda because it's under the same engine and had lost movements.

Do you mean that lost movements because of they are using the same engine?

Have you tried battlefront2 St? I think it's pretty good for me.

Offline ValkyrieSins

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 06:36 PM - 01/30/19 »
Sorry, I mean lost movements as in micro adjustments. It wasn't perfectly tracking my mouse if I moved it slowly and that is not something I really want to deal with it as it can throw me off at times.

And I have not tried Battlefront 2, I actually forgot about that game. I will try that on friday.

Admin