XIM Community

Warframe needs a new ST  (Read 3046 times)

Offline mikael

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Warframe needs a new ST
« Reply #15 on: 11:34 AM - 02/01/19 »
How do you like this game compared to cod Od1n? Is it fun?

its its basically like destiny 2 but much better with 100x the content and customization option
you can play it for 1000h and you still havent seen everything
its mainly PvE though, the PvP part is pretty bad and you shouldnt really play it as there are better PvP games

the only downside of Warframe is that it doesnt explain itself very good, you sometimes have to look up certain things on google or watch some Warframe Youtubers to get a better understanding on how feature XYZ works

Thank you very much bro, thatís actually the kind of game Iíve been looking for, something I can play by myself and have fun.

Offline BFlamboyant

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 03:13 PM - 02/03/19 »

its its basically like destiny 2 but much better with 100x the content and customization option
its mainly PvE though, the PvP part is pretty bad and you shouldnt really play it as there are better PvP games

the only downside of Warframe is that it doesnt explain itself very good, you sometimes have to look up certain things on google or watch some Warframe Youtubers to get a better understanding on how feature XYZ works

Thank you very much bro, thatís actually the kind of game Iíve been looking for, something I can play by myself and have fun.

I can confirm this so much, i started playing this game 4weeks ago and im allready 6days playtime in it, the game is so big//broad in stuff you can unlock, make better etc, and then when you think you know whats going on there is more to unlock and im still seeing new things everyday i play. There is also an option to trade youre ingame unlockables for the main currency you can buy with $ so if you really like grinding and selling stuff for extra options without spending money there is also enough room for that both ingame and on internet/mobile apps.

Offline Wainbow

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: WainbowZ
  • PSN ID: Diablos_Hand
« Reply #17 on: 04:41 PM - 02/03/19 »

I can confirm this so much, i started playing this game 4weeks ago and im allready 6days playtime in it, the game is so big//broad in stuff you can unlock, make better etc, and then when you think you know whats going on there is more to unlock and im still seeing new things everyday i play. There is also an option to trade youre ingame unlockables for the main currency you can buy with $ so if you really like grinding and selling stuff for extra options without spending money there is also enough room for that both ingame and on internet/mobile apps.

I also can, I've been playing the game for quite sometime now and am mastery Rank 26 The games look mechanics is brilliant, it feels amazing, and now with this new update (once we all turn our setting again) I'm sure it will be even better!

I was 100% Call of Duty gamer, but I got a little tired of the toxic people playing the game so I started looking at other games. Warframe took a while to get a grip of, But the community is absolutely amazing they will help when you need it recruit chat is very helpful and 95% of them are really nice people to game with. It takes a long time to learn everything even at MR26 I'm still learning. You will not run out of things to do, there is always something to grind. Best advise is dont rush the game take your time and learn your frames. Farm, grind, and enjoy. there is literally thousands of hours to play on this game.

I'm not playing atm until the update is done... but I am having major withdrawls :(
Any idea how long until we get it? I've some Orb Mothers waiting for me to slaughter XD
XIM4 X 4 / XBox One X / PS4 Pro / PS3 / XBox 360 / G910 / CorsairM65 / Astro A40TR X2 / Astro A50 Gen1 & Gen3 /

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 10:53 PM - 02/07/19 »
I also can, I've been playing the game for quite sometime now and am mastery Rank 26

yeah thats definitely quite some time haha, MR26 takes quite some time

update should be out once mist is done with apex legends i think
in the meantime you can use wices config, it works quite good
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline Mono-pop

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Mono-pop
« Reply #19 on: 09:51 PM - 02/08/19 »
Hello everyone, I was just wondering if there was any update on the new ST for Warframe? Itís been unplayable for me for over a week, I feel a little lost haha.

How do I use that code that WICE (sorry for misspell) added, is it for the XIM apex app?

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 10:00 PM - 02/08/19 »
yes its for xim apex only

i think only apex legends has to be trained and then all new STs are being released
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Offline Mono-pop

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Mono-pop
« Reply #21 on: 11:11 PM - 02/08/19 »
I tried getting that code to work, but Iím not very experienced with this sort of stuff.
However, if anyone else is looking for a temporary solution to this, Destiny 1ís ST works perfectly fine with the warframe aim changes.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 11:19 PM - 02/08/19 »
I tried getting that code to work, but Iím not very experienced with this sort of stuff.
However, if anyone else is looking for a temporary solution to this, Destiny 1ís ST works perfectly fine with the warframe aim changes.

create an generic alpha game profile and head into its ballistic curve editor, there you can paste the code.
after that you only need to set the XYRatio to 2,10 :)

Offline Wainbow

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: WainbowZ
  • PSN ID: Diablos_Hand
« Reply #23 on: 12:45 AM - 02/13/19 »
I notice that Warframe has been crossed off the list, does this mean its finished or still in Revamping? Downloaded an XIM APEX update just before. I'm unsure if this included the WF update or not as It still feels terrible. (I assume its not done yet) but best to ask?
XIM4 X 4 / XBox One X / PS4 Pro / PS3 / XBox 360 / G910 / CorsairM65 / Astro A40TR X2 / Astro A50 Gen1 & Gen3 /

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 02:45 AM - 02/13/19 »
yes the new warframe game config is out and it works very well! :)
update your xim game list and create a new warframe config.

Offline oukhine

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: oukhine
« Reply #25 on: 01:06 AM - 02/14/19 »
yes the new warframe game config is out and it works very well! :)
update your xim game list and create a new warframe config.

Can confirm! Works amaizingly!
Thank you guys for being awesome!