XIM Community

New user here  (Read 260 times)

Offline Jasss

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Ez Pub Stomp
New user here
« on: 11:33 PM - 01/26/19 »
So just upgrade to the xim from titan one and just had a couple questions. Is it possible to get titan one scripts and still be able to use m&k on the xim? And if so if I could get a quick tutorial on how to set that up. Thank youu

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: New user here
« Reply #1 on: 10:00 AM - 01/27/19 »
Welcome to the community. I'm not familiar with the titan device but there are users who do use titan and xim together for this purpose. Hopefully other titan users can stop by and comment.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 07:24 PM - 01/27/19 »
So just upgrade to the xim from titan one and just had a couple questions. Is it possible to get titan one scripts and still be able to use m&k on the xim? And if so if I could get a quick tutorial on how to set that up. Thank youu
I use the titan 2 with the Xim Apex. I believe that the titan 2 is the only way that you can use scripts with the Xim being that the titan one is an older model. You can go into console tuner and ask someone, check YouTube, or pm antithesis for more information. But, when I first started looking into the titan the only one I saw with compatibility with the Xim was the new titan 2. So I bought that one instead.
« Last Edit: 09:50 PM - 01/27/19 by GamingNerd »
The Xim is not a magical tool that is going to make you a god. Time, effort and perseverance is what will take your gaming to the next level.

[Ps4] [Sony Nav] [T9 Gamepad] [Logitech G502 Proteus] [Dpi's: 12,000, 3200, 4000, 2400] [Syncs: Off and Common]

Offline lilnagle

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 07:34 PM - 01/27/19 »
what advantages does the titan give?? I never heard of one.

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 09:48 PM - 01/27/19 »
what advantages does the titan give?? I never heard of one.
It gives the ability to run mods using mouse and keyboard. Literally the same thing as those controller users that run modded controllers with sniper breath, auto-run recoil compensation and etc. The big difference is that once you buy it everything is free. You won't need to buy another one like hey would need to if their modded controller stopped working and is our of warranty.

You can also write scripts if you're good with that type of stuff. And it may or may not increase your accuracy with mouse and keyboard. It all depends on what macro you run and how your Xim is set up. If I were you, I'd buy it because you best believe the controller users are using their modded controllers against you. And the funny thing about it is that we're the ones allegedly cheating and should be banned😅
The Xim is not a magical tool that is going to make you a god. Time, effort and perseverance is what will take your gaming to the next level.

[Ps4] [Sony Nav] [T9 Gamepad] [Logitech G502 Proteus] [Dpi's: 12,000, 3200, 4000, 2400] [Syncs: Off and Common]

Offline lilnagle

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 10:35 PM - 01/27/19 »
so it's pretty much the same concept or same thing as the cronusmax

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 07:01 AM - 01/28/19 »
so it's pretty much the same concept or same thing as the cronusmax
I don't know anything about the cronus max so I can't say.