XIM Community

Ventus Z PubG “Secret Sauce” settings final update 01/28/2019  (Read 8309 times)

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
This is so difficult lol.

No it's not- You're just Anal, like the rest of us!

;)

Offline Gamer4life

• View Profile
I've been playing on 12k dpi sync off.

And after reading the optimize your aim thread.. I decided to switch to slow sync.. but I diddnt want to lower my dpi..

This made my settings rediculously low but it feels amazing. Strangely it Feels harder to hit the turn cap now. Maybe the xim being more in sync with the game leads to less wasted movement

Can someone try 12k dpi slow sync and confirm I'm not just feeling a placebo?

Dpi 12k  polling 500 sync slow

Hip.  1.65
ADS  0.65

My Ventus only goes to 11000dpi. I don’t want to jump off this mouse just yet. I’ll give it a go if I get a day off this weekend. Maybe someone else can give it a shot in the meantime.

Offline brky

• View Profile
I've been playing on 12k dpi sync off.

And after reading the optimize your aim thread.. I decided to switch to slow sync.. but I diddnt want to lower my dpi..

This made my settings rediculously low but it feels amazing. Strangely it Feels harder to hit the turn cap now. Maybe the xim being more in sync with the game leads to less wasted movement

Can someone try 12k dpi slow sync and confirm I'm not just feeling a placebo?

Dpi 12k  polling 500 sync slow

Hip.  1.65
ADS  0.65
Can you copy and paste your settings here?

Offline hyperliite

• View Profile
So here it is. I have literally tested settings for 20+ hours over the past 3 days.  I have tried all syncs, smoothings anywhere from 0-7, and many other factors. I have decided 500hz works best for me. Also, NO curve on ADS, but I took RMLs advice and went with 110-114 vehicle sens multipler in game. This will be my final setting change I believe.

Offline DocHaji

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: The Anhedonia
So here it is. I have literally tested settings for 20+ hours over the past 3 days.  I have tried all syncs, smoothings anywhere from 0-7, and many other factors. I have decided 500hz works best for me. Also, NO curve on ADS, but I took RMLs advice and went with 110-114 vehicle sens multipler in game. This will be my final setting change I believe.

Can you be more specific? i.e. what sync you use and roughly what your sensitivities are + mouse DPI. thanks :)

Offline LtMDO86

• View Profile
Do these settings work with the update firmware? 20190719?

Offline Gamer4life

• View Profile
Do these settings work with the update firmware? 20190719?

These settings are old now and I haven’t played PubG since Modern warfare came out.

Offline LtMDO86

• View Profile
These settings are old now and I haven’t played PubG since Modern warfare came out.
[/quote]

I haven't either, until last week. I got back onto PUBG and things just aren't the same. Maybe its because I got used to COD. I dunno. But I was just wondering if you tried it out.

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
Ventus Z, outstanding mouse, very overlooked; plenty buttons, great shape, 5 profiles and advanced macro programming (allows rapid-fire, ads spam).

Its sensor is great it has a peculiarity: a weird deceleration when flicking/swiping the mouse pretty fast. That sounds bad for gaming on PC but for XIM in particular is great because this deceleration makes XIM turn better and more consistently inside of the turn cap, as you might know with XIM you have to swipe slower to turn faster, this mouse helps you with that, if you have a game with a low turn-speed give it a try, because this can not be replicated with curves.
« Last Edit: 01:51 PM - 01/22/20 by alanmcgregor »

Offline nerek387

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: nerek318
@gamer4life I've tried using these settings however I realized my mouse is only 3200DPI. What would I have to change to get these to work correctly? Thanks

Admin